General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Powersport Superstore - Texas (via Amazon)

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2012, 09:07 PM
gasdude69
Novice
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Add myself to the list of people who don't care for this company. Ordered a couple of disc locks for a trip we were taking a week later. Paid for two-day shipping. Ordered 8/18 on Amazon, said the package shipped on 8/21 (no tracking information - wuzzup with THAT??) . . . by 8/25, our departure date, no package. Their story was that the original package had been "lost" and they had shipped out another, which finally did arrive on 8/27. By then we were 500 miles from home. The good news is they refunded my account in full, including shipping, and I didn't have to pay for return shipping. The funny thing is that it took nine days from the day I ordered until it was delivered via priority USPS. I returned it to them via UPS ground and it took three days.

Old 09-16-2012, 10:21 PM
AwesomeIndeed
Cruiser

I ordered my slip-ons from them. Had no issue. Ordered on a Sunday and had the pipes in my hand by Wednesday. I didn't pay for any special shipping or anything, and they personally contacted me when it shipped AND after it arrived to make sure I was in the loop.

Sucks that so many people have had problems with them, but my experience was one of the better ones I've had.

Old 09-17-2012, 08:58 AM
HotIceHD
Road Master
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Keep the emails, and ask the carrier when the shipment timing (shipment creation and pickup) were.

Old 01-21-2013, 10:34 PM
Imbali
Stage III
Default Powersport will not talk to you.

It is a complete waste of time to try and talk to Jason, the so called customer service manager of Powersport superstore. He just refuses to come to the phone. E-mails he ignores. NEVER do business with Powersport superstore. Your money would be better spent if you wiped your bum with it.

Old 01-21-2013, 11:14 PM
rodnock
Road Warrior
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Refuse to accept the shipment and the carrier will return it to them unopened. Have your credit card company stop the payment. And Blast their credibility on Amazon. Amazon monitors every transaction made through them.

Last edited by rodnock; 01-21-2013 at 11:17 PM.
Old 01-22-2013, 11:50 AM
16over
Road Master

Thanks for the heads up, I'll make sure to stay away from them. Already had my bad experience (which can be seen on this forum, Stay Away from Complete Hydraulics). I will now try to do my research on ANY company before they get my business.

Thanks again and we as consumers have to stick together!

Old 01-22-2013, 01:31 PM
MalteseFalcn
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I've ordered from them in the past without problems, I think their prices were pretty competitive. That said, just because I might have gotten one or two satisfactory deliveries does NOT make me disbelieve that they have tons of unhappy customers. I coulda gotten lucky with a simple order.

My reason for chiming in is just to reinforce Amazon's standing in terms of their customer service... it's the best in the biz. I've gone to them a couple of times (a very small % of the total Amazon orders that I've placed over the years), and they are GREAT at resolving complaints.

It may be worth the OP's time to call amazon (note I said call, not email. Have a discussion; they'll talk with you). You may find a nice resolution. Hopefully you do.