General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Powersport Superstore - Texas (via Amazon)

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2012, 03:03 PM
JohnC FXDX
Road Master
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Email him a link to this post and remind him about the power of a forum and what it could do to his business. I have looked at tires and bars from his store and definitely will look elsewhere. Maybe if he sees this thread he will waive the 20% restocking as a good favor to gain some business.

Old 01-17-2012, 03:07 PM
SciFiGuy
Road Master
Received 31 Likes on 23 Posts

From thier website on the about us tab.

Please Note: For information on your order, to include, order alterations, cancellations, or any other question about your order, you MUST call the phone number listed above or connect to a customer service representative during business hours, do not email us this information, order changes require talking to a live person

Old 01-17-2012, 03:15 PM
rel3rd
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JohnC FXDX
Email him a link to this post and remind him about the power of a forum and what it could do to his business. I have looked at tires and bars from his store and definitely will look elsewhere. Maybe if he sees this thread he will waive the 20% restocking as a good favor to gain some business.
Not a bad idea and I agree. Ironically, another Harley forum (Harley Tech Talk) deleted this same exact informational thread...twice. Said I broke rules by "bashing" a business...Nothing is slanderous, exagerated or untrue. Everything I have typed can be proven by saved emails, tracking info and receipt, so by trying to help someone else from possibly getting screwed, is bashing, then I guess I am a basher.

Old 01-17-2012, 03:21 PM
rel3rd
Advanced
Thumbs down

Originally Posted by SciFiGuy
From thier website on the about us tab.

Please Note: For information on your order, to include, order alterations, cancellations, or any other question about your order, you MUST call the phone number listed above or connect to a customer service representative during business hours, do not email us this information, order changes require talking to a live person
Like said in Post #1 I bought this kit from Amazon which only offered me a REQUEST CANCELLATION email link...Sellers, especially BUSINESSes have to abide by AMAZON rules....something they obviously forgot...

Their email reply to me was sent 4 minutes after they opened up for the day...

The whole point of this thread is...They did absolutely NOTHING to try and help me, and I cannot possibly be the only one who has gotten this level of service.

Old 01-17-2012, 03:23 PM
JAKE 2544
Road Captain
Received 76 Likes on 54 Posts

Originally Posted by rel3rd
Well, I guess anything is possible, but the place I ordered it from is not even open until 10am on Mondays. According to tracking info, carb kit is coming from Illinois, which is where Mikuni has an office, so I assume it actually was drop shipped directly from them. That only proves my point of them (Powersports Superstore) having the ability, but choosing not to, provide actual customer service in a positive way to a new customer, who'll now be an EX customer...

I'd hope a "LABEL" could be UN-generated even more easily than an actual product.
. I totally agree,its just poor customer service. I placed a order through them once for a set of risers and luckily did not have to return them. In the future I will not order from them. In this poor economy customer service should be a top priority.

Old 01-17-2012, 03:34 PM
Outtakes
Road Captain
Received 33 Likes on 22 Posts

If you contact Amazon customer Service (use their phone contact info) they will solve your problem. Happened to me with St Paul Harley and Amazon will do everything they have to do to solve the problem.

Old 01-17-2012, 03:50 PM
rel3rd
Advanced

Originally Posted by JAKE 2544
. I totally agree,its just poor customer service. I placed a order through them once for a set of risers and luckily did not have to return them. In the future I will not order from them. In this poor economy customer service should be a top priority.
BINGO! Lack of service and follow-up support is exactly why my employer is a half step away from the crapper.

Originally Posted by Outtakes
If you contact Amazon customer Service (use their phone contact info) they will solve your problem. Happened to me with St Paul Harley and Amazon will do everything they have to do to solve the problem.
I very well may do that sir, but I want to have the parts in my hands before calling them. UPS says it'll be here tomorrow.

Old 01-17-2012, 03:57 PM
JohnFlorida
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I've done business with them and never had a problem

Old 01-17-2012, 04:04 PM
rel3rd
Advanced

Originally Posted by JohnFlorida
I've done business with them and never had a problem
Ever had to return/exchange anything John? Just curious if you did, how it went.

Old 01-17-2012, 04:25 PM
WOLFMAN94
Cruiser

I have orderd from them through amazon, great price and fast shipping.
I think your getting screwed though.
remember...check order twice and click once! haha good luck.

Quick Reply: Powersport Superstore - Texas (via Amazon)