General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Instead of Zannotti's Who?

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2012, 06:26 PM
Mi3ninos
Grand HDF Member
Received 1,762 Likes on 700 Posts

I'm sure several will jump this but... didnt they simply move the internet sales unit to a different dealership Jan 2? Same management/personnel just the address changed. True?

Old 01-11-2012, 06:33 PM
Lakerat
Road Warrior
Received 86 Likes on 66 Posts

Originally Posted by Mi3ninos
I'm sure several will jump this but... didnt they simply move the internet sales unit to a different dealership Jan 2? Same management/personnel just the address changed. True?
According to the e-mail I got from them, they were supposed to notify their existing customers and let us know when this happens. May be like waiting on the cow to have the calf that never saw the bull.

Old 01-11-2012, 06:51 PM
bgdv1
Road Master
Received 223 Likes on 70 Posts

https://www.surdyke.com give em a look. also heard Zanotti internet sales was moving to New Castle harley, may be just a rumor dont know just sayin what i had heard.

Last edited by bgdv1; 01-11-2012 at 06:53 PM.
Old 01-11-2012, 06:51 PM
Moops
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I've always had outstanding service ordering through this outfit: http://www.cyclepartsforless.com/. The prices are reasonable and they offer free shipping for orders over $100.

Old 01-11-2012, 07:32 PM
TORQUEY
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 175 Likes on 127 Posts

Originally Posted by skratch
email pcpain from our forum. jon.horton@hornytoadhd.com

he'll do you right. he's consistently beat zanotti's for me every time, and being right next door in texas, has gotten my stuff to me faster.
You can say that again! He's a class act all the way, and has come through for me repeatedly. Patronize him.

Old 01-11-2012, 08:54 PM
Bluehighways
Stellar HDF Member
Received 223 Likes on 158 Posts

Originally Posted by Mi3ninos
Well, not exactly . . . . The people who handle (or handled) the On-Line sales for Zannotti are trying to move themselves and by extension the On-Line business to a different Dealer. But I suspect that the transition is being muddied by financial decisions that relate to the sale/closure of Zannotti Harley-Davidson and the functioning/ownership of the existing Zannotti Web Site. So while you can place an order; the processing on their end is not a smooth one and any parts that have to be ordered take a long time for them to get (I suspect that Zannotti is on Credit hold with Harley-Davidson, their bank or both.) and then even longer for them to process and ship to the buyer. I sort of feel bad for the guys who used to work for Zannotti and are caught up in this, but the net result is not very good for the customers either.

In the end, nature abhors a vacuum, and other dealerships will step in to gather up the business.

Old 01-11-2012, 10:56 PM
NeverEnoughToys
Club Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by doctorharrison
Lake Shore Harley Davidson
http://www.lshd1.com/servlet/StoreFront

Website's not fancy, but they deliver...
I had thought about using them, but the store front says to expect 7-10 business days for order processing (in addition to shipping time). That means not to bother them for 3 weeks after you submit an order. Gave me pause for concern.

What has been your experience for in-stock and out-of-stock orders?

Old 01-12-2012, 06:10 AM
eddie eggs
Cruiser
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I got stuff from St. Pauls HarleyDavidson at a discount with no problems. Easy folks to deal with.

Old 01-12-2012, 07:06 AM
kzoo
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by golfmajic
GR Harley have treated me well.

http://www.grharley.com/
Good people. Never ordered online because they are only an nice ride north of me.

Old 01-12-2012, 09:55 AM
Wide_Open
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 149 Likes on 83 Posts

I just ordered the LED headlight from Surdyke. Shipping was a little pricey though. We'll see how long it takes to ship.

Quick Reply: Instead of Zannotti's Who?