General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Pitbull Lift at Hard Core Pawn for $60

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2012, 09:19 PM
willryder
Cruiser
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Yeah that that's one smoking deal you got there buddy. I'm fixin to be in the market for one myself, but i may have to settle for J&S lift. But from what i'm been reading their right up there with the pittbull.

Old 01-26-2012, 08:36 AM
back again
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 6,337 Likes on 2,567 Posts

Originally Posted by cmzx9r
MSRP on the Pit Bull is $489.
There is no comparisent between a Pit Bull and a Sears or Harbor Freight jack.
Yes there is they all lift a bike off the ground. Good find 9r

Old 01-26-2012, 09:03 AM
Nocturnalnature
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The humor was so delivered so gently I had to read it twice before giggling like a school girl.

Originally Posted by back again
Yes there is they all lift a bike off the ground. Good find 9r

Old 01-26-2012, 09:14 AM
djbiker
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by gobblerhuntr
been reading about pitbulls for years and just this week figured out they are made about 50 miles up the road. road trip for me coming up.
What part of TN are you in? I am just south of Dover.

As for the PitBull lift, they are the BOMB! I heard about them for years, and finally had the money to get one, so I stopped in to check them out. Was considering a HF table but once I saw the PitBull lift I was sold.

They had a Fat Boy lifted in the middle of the showroom. No tie downs at all, just sitting on the lift.

While showing it to me, the girl called to another girl from the back of the store, and they proceeded to climb onto the bike. They both got on and that thing didn't move an inch. Tough as nails, and rock solid.

Compared to other lifts from HF or Sears is like comparing a Yugo to an F-150. They both get you there, probably, but the truck does it with lots of ability to spare, more stable, more reliable, stronger, etc. but you get the picture.

I bought the air lift version and have never looked back. Very happy with the PitBulll lift and don't see a need for anything else, ever. Once the bike is lifted, which takes all of 45 seconds, I can push the Heritage all over the garage, and even store right next to the wall which gives me a lot more room. It also makes cleaning and polishing the chrome, tires, wheels, etc so much easier.

Old 01-26-2012, 10:50 AM
Snapdragon
Cruiser

Great find! I check out the pawn stores around here from time to time. I love those kind of deals.

Old 01-26-2012, 12:09 PM
wingfoot
Road Captain
Received 23 Likes on 15 Posts

If I had to watch that show I would pay retail!!

Old 01-26-2012, 12:47 PM
gobblerhuntr
Road Captain
Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by djbiker
What part of TN are you in? I am just south of Dover.

As for the PitBull lift, they are the BOMB! I heard about them for years, and finally had the money to get one, so I stopped in to check them out. Was considering a HF table but once I saw the PitBull lift I was sold.

They had a Fat Boy lifted in the middle of the showroom. No tie downs at all, just sitting on the lift.

While showing it to me, the girl called to another girl from the back of the store, and they proceeded to climb onto the bike. They both got on and that thing didn't move an inch. Tough as nails, and rock solid.

Compared to other lifts from HF or Sears is like comparing a Yugo to an F-150. They both get you there, probably, but the truck does it with lots of ability to spare, more stable, more reliable, stronger, etc. but you get the picture.

I bought the air lift version and have never looked back. Very happy with the PitBulll lift and don't see a need for anything else, ever. Once the bike is lifted, which takes all of 45 seconds, I can push the Heritage all over the garage, and even store right next to the wall which gives me a lot more room. It also makes cleaning and polishing the chrome, tires, wheels, etc so much easier.

South Dover?? Man there ain't nothing much south of Dover but Fat Daddy's is it??

I am on the West side of the river just south of interstate at Parkers X roads.

Old 01-26-2012, 12:52 PM
djbiker
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by gobblerhuntr
South Dover?? Man there ain't nothing much south of Dover but Fat Daddy's is it??

I am on the West side of the river just south of interstate at Parkers X roads.
Nope, not much south of Dover to be sure. I am in Tennessee Ridge, which is in the middle of nowhere, on the way to nowhere. I do have some of the most beautiful areas to ride in though, I have LBL with Lake Barkley and KY Lake at Paris Landing on one side, and then KY Lake at McKinnon on the other side.

I have been through Parker's Cross Roads a few times, it's not too far from here. Less than 100 miles.

Old 01-26-2012, 01:01 PM
BAGGERONABUDGET
Tourer

You didnt happen to punch that douche bag the owner calls a son did you? That guy is such a tool.

I know that **** all cant be real. Its what americans want. Drama. Pawn stars has no drama like that and seem more successful.