General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

What do you think of Posers..

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2006, 09:07 PM
HD7585
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts
Default RE: What do you think of Posers..

Sometimes the printed word is understood differently than it was ment to be

Old 12-09-2006, 09:13 PM
Beagle1
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ORIGINAL: HD7585

Sometimes the printed word is understood differently than it was ment to be
Cool, something we agree on! Many times things come off different on the WWW then intended, and many things are mis-intupreted without seeing the person's face when typing/speaking. All of us won't always agree on everything on these forums, we can all get along with the same interest in mind though. HDs and Riding!

I sincerely didn't mean anything toward your post by mine...peace [sm=icon_cheers.gif]

Old 12-09-2006, 09:32 PM
CHEESE
Road Warrior

Again, I just can't get concerned about what people wear. I just don't have time, what with worrying about my post count all day, which is why I replied in this thread at all.

Old 12-09-2006, 09:32 PM
Sam
Elite HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Okay lets see, I work at a Harley dealership.....we are also the Honda dealership.....I own a Harley, a Honda and a Yamaha.....I have Tshirts for all three (plus a couple of Indian Tshirts in this pile somewhere)....................grooooooooooooaaaaaa n, I'm so confused, now I don't know if I'm a poser or schizophrenic[sm=insomnia.gif]

Old 12-09-2006, 09:38 PM
jr_c6
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Man, how do you sleep at night? You gotta be confused!

ORIGINAL: Sam

Okay lets see, I work at a Harley dealership.....we are also the Honda dealership.....I own a Harley, a Honda and a Yamaha.....I have Tshirts for all three (plus a couple of Indian Tshirts in this pile somewhere)....................grooooooooooooaaaaaa n, I'm so confused, now I don't know if I'm a poser or schizophrenic[sm=insomnia.gif]

Old 12-09-2006, 09:46 PM
electaRICK
Extreme HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

cant imagine what he would think when he seee me and the wife pull up,,, in our matching ,,,,
Iguana skin thongs, swim fins,motocross chest protector and cat ears???????

Old 12-09-2006, 09:54 PM
Lakerat
Road Warrior
Received 86 Likes on 66 Posts

Some of you guys really crack me up!!!! Why do you really give a f@ck what someone else is wearing? Why do you take it so damn personal? I recently got my first Harley and because of these types of attitudes, I purposely have not bought a single piece of Harley clothing because of some unwritten law that because if you ride a Harley, the whole world should bow down to you and your percieved superiority. When I ride down the road enjoying the massive torque and sounds from my bike, it is for me, not for someone who may not be fortunate enough to appreciate that feeling. My bike doesn't even have any HD badges or any other visually identifiable markings other than the nose cone cover which is almost invisible. I worked my *** off to get what I have and it is for MY enjoyment, not for someone else. Yes, the copycats have made their product so close to the casual observer that I do have to correct some people as to what brand it is, but I try to not make them feel like a DA when I tell them. Sorry if I **** anyone off, but I have heard enough!!!!

P.S. I did buy my dog a collar at the local Dealer, looked like the only thing there that wasn't a total ripoff. I guess he is a poser too! (He also can't define the term any better than anyone else)

Old 12-09-2006, 10:10 PM
HD7585
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Your Dogs not a Poser...........His owner has a Harley!
ORIGINAL: Lakerat

Some of you guys really crack me up!!!! Why do you really give a f@ck what someone else is wearing? Why do you take it so damn personal? I recently got my first Harley and because of these types of attitudes, I purposely have not bought a single piece of Harley clothing because of some unwritten law that because if you ride a Harley, the whole world should bow down to you and your percieved superiority. When I ride down the road enjoying the massive torque and sounds from my bike, it is for me, not for someone who may not be fortunate enough to appreciate that feeling. My bike doesn't even have any HD badges or any other visually identifiable markings other than the nose cone cover which is almost invisible. I worked my *** off to get what I have and it is for MY enjoyment, not for someone else. Yes, the copycats have made their product so close to the casual observer that I do have to correct some people as to what brand it is, but I try to not make them feel like a DA when I tell them. Sorry if I **** anyone off, but I have heard enough!!!!

P.S. I did buy my dog a collar at the local Dealer, looked like the only thing there that wasn't a total ripoff. I guess he is a poser too! (He also can't define the term any better than anyone else)

Old 12-09-2006, 10:11 PM
phrogflyer
Road Master

ORIGINAL: Lakerat

P.S. I did buy my dog a collar at the local Dealer, looked like the only thing there that wasn't a total ripoff. I guess he is a poser too!

yep, your dog is a poser! now go buy him his own harley so he won't be a poser any longer.

Old 12-09-2006, 10:14 PM
Bighorse
Road Captain

LOL...Lots of people wear cow boy hats and ain't ever seen a horse except on tv.

Quick Reply: What do you think of Posers..