General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

What do you think of Posers..

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2008, 01:02 AM
Gunshow
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: What do you think of Posers..

[&:]ok even I'll admit, thats funny. There's no way I can argue that[sm=icon_rofl.gif] !

Old 01-11-2008, 04:14 AM
Sam
Elite HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

We've kept this thread alive for 13 months..........damn we really need to find some new topics. [sm=helpout.gif]

Old 01-11-2008, 07:03 AM
Asmodeus
Tourer

I don't think about posers at all... Too much other stuff to think about... They don't bother me, I don't care about their opinion, their dress, etc... The only thing that ever crosses my mind is what a waste of a beautiful machine... That thing should be ridden!

Old 01-11-2008, 07:09 AM
dyna07custom
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

you must pay a lot more attention to what people are wearing than I do. Let em wear what they want You wear what you want and then RIDE SAFE

Old 01-11-2008, 07:35 AM
glebo
Grand HDF Member

Received 1,087 Likes on 350 Posts

here's one that'll hit a nerve, what about those folks sportin NASCAR jackets and hats around town?? Are they NASCAR posers? Or fans. I know they aint drivers. Maybe there's HD fans also. Hey people gotta live with what they wear, don't bother me.

Old 01-11-2008, 08:41 AM
DMSC
Road Master

ORIGINAL: Asmodeus

I don't think about posers at all... Too much other stuff to think about... They don't bother me, I don't care about their opinion, their dress, etc... The only thing that ever crosses my mind is what a waste of a beautiful machine... That thing should be ridden!
ORIGINAL: dyna07custom

you must pay a lot more attention to what people are wearing than I do. Let em wear what they want You wear what you want and then RIDE SAFE
+1 I really don't get why people actually get upset over this stuff???

If you want a real reson to get upset over what some one is wearing...do it over those guys wearing their pants so low we all get to see their underwear! [&:]

Old 01-11-2008, 08:52 AM
Geoff
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 662 Likes on 412 Posts

I like posers. They contribute lots of clean, low mileage bikes to the used market.

Old 01-11-2008, 09:12 AM
glebo
Grand HDF Member

Received 1,087 Likes on 350 Posts

ORIGINAL: Geoff

I like posers. They contribute lots of clean, low mileage bikes to the used market.
Can't argue with that. Garage kept, shiney, clean, lots of add-ons. What a better way to get a bike

Old 01-11-2008, 09:17 AM
SLC Rider
Advanced
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I guess I need to quit wearing my John Deere cap when I am out fishing since I don't live on a farm and don't own a tractor.

Old 01-11-2008, 09:17 AM
airdog
Cruiser

I've never thought about posers one way or the other, till I visited a NC dealer one day looking at clothes. I walked in wearing a HD vest, plain tshirt, jeans, and my usual off bike boat shoes, was chatting with one salesman about the buells they had (I'd never seen one up close), and then some other goober asks me if I'd like to sit on one of the bikes... if was ok if I wanted to.

It kinda lit me off, like he assumed I was just another poser wearing my HD vest and boat shoes... I told him nah, I have my own Road King to sit on if I want. "I'm" thinking this guy thinks I'm some kinda poser, and wifey is telling me I didn't have to be such an a$$ about it.

I haven't bought any more harley clothes since. most of my gear is generic, and I guess I'll keep it that way for a while.

I don't care what someone else wears and don't ask anyone's permission to wear what I want.

later,
airdog.

Quick Reply: What do you think of Posers..