General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

What do you think of Posers..

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2007, 10:24 PM
kato1964
Road Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: What do you think of Posers..

My family and I had our last family portrait taken wearing hockey jerseys. Are we pathetic, because we don't play in the NHL? It is called image. Most bands are striving for one, whether they be a local bar band, or at the top of the industry. Could be worse. They all could have been wearing Vespa t-shirts.

Old 09-24-2007, 10:30 PM
Whiskers
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 101 Likes on 46 Posts

ORIGINAL: AceHog

No offense but do people really give a rats *** what others are wearing.
No.

Old 09-24-2007, 10:39 PM
clutchglass
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I suppose we are all guilty of bering too judgemental of others at times...butI gotta tell you guy. The world is full of just too much stuff that really bothers me already. Why in the heck should I...you, or anyone else get bothered because someone likes & supports the very same motorcycle you do???!!! No matter if they have one or not. Get a grip...then if you decide you still want to be bothered about something...try not to make it such a shallow cause.
-clutch-
P.S. Can you honestly tell me you never EVER wore anything HarleyBEFORE you bought one? If so, you have got to be one of the few. Poser, and RUB & such are just names desperate people attach to others in order to make themselves feel more "exclusive" (a product of low self esteem). The truth be know...idiots come in all flavors & there are just too many other flaws in humanity, to justify calling someone names because of how they dress. Most kids learn that in elementary school dude.

Old 09-24-2007, 11:16 PM
AF07
Cruiser
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: 04harleyboy

Ya know what bothers me, is when a metric (V-twin look alike) rider is wear HD clothes...WTF! [:@] I have seen this more then once, I just don't get it.
Who really gives a **** but, like me, maybe the guy owns more than one bike. Questions: If I'm riding my naked metric...and just happen to be wearing a HD t-shirt, am I a poser? But what if I currently own two HD? Am I a poser only while I'm on the metric? Or only while on the metric with the HD t-shirt? Or what if, heaven forbid, I rode the HD but had on a Kawasaki shirt? Am I now a metric poser?

Maybe the guy just likes the friggin HD shirt. Who cares?

For me,guys that worry about what otherguys wear might bethe real posers. As an alternatve, maybe you should spend more time checking out what the ladies are wearing before someone starts to think you are seriously GAY...

Old 09-24-2007, 11:22 PM
Fenrir
Banned Camp

ORIGINAL: zombie
ORIGINAL: The Punisher

Why was this thread dug up after being put to bed nine months ago.[:@][:@]
Oh fer fck’s sake...I damn wish I knew Punisher, I was thinking the same thing.

I think everyone that took this thread seriously is a poser…everyone that watched Wild Hogs is a poser…everyone that owns anything but an HD is a poser…anyone that talks out of their *** about what happened in a biker bar when they were a kid is a poser…anyone who doesn’t know what FTW, FTP, DILLIGAF is a poser…anyone that replies to the question, “is it an 88 or a 96?”, with “..umm, no, it’s an 2007” is a poser…anyone who doesn’t know the difference between dyna and a sporty is a poser…and anyone that resurrects a nine month old thread about posers is a poser… and finally anyone getting pissed about my post is a poser.

POSER!!!!

Get over yerselves…life is too damn short to give a rat’s *** about what anyone else is or isn’t.

‘Scuse me…I gotta go relieve someone of their scoot and cut out someone’s Harley tattoo…does that make me a poser, I can never tell these things.
Zombie, we're all friends here don't hold back tell us how you really feel. FWIW I agree

Old 09-25-2007, 06:52 AM
rivercityslim
Road Master
Received 46 Likes on 22 Posts

Can you honestly tell me you never EVER wore anything HarleyBEFORE you bought one? If so, you have got to be one of the few.
Yes I can. I've only got two HD shirts now, and never had even one before I owned a Harley.It doesn't really mean anything one way or the other, but it'strue.

Old 09-25-2007, 08:58 AM
NYNickET
Road Captain

i must have. . . . . . mmmmm. . . . . . 7 shirts that all say NYC Harley. guess where i got em. . . NYC HARLEY. same place i got my soft tale.

let em wear the shirts. they are a bit of a poser yes.

but it's only rock & roll and i like it. . . . .

Old 09-25-2007, 09:28 AM
dswansbiker
Road Warrior
Received 108 Likes on 33 Posts

Bottom line - most people enjoy posing.

Old 09-25-2007, 09:49 AM
Punky Brewster
Banned
Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Why do these threadstake on a life of there own.Why do we feel the need to explain ourselves?How many shirts does it take to be a biker?I have Harley boots therfore I am,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,STFU & ride already.

Old 09-25-2007, 09:55 AM
Punky Brewster
Banned
Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

This is what I think of posers,,,,,,,,,,,,you damn posers
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRIYvfhXrdA

BEEEEEEEEEEOTCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply: What do you think of Posers..