General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Underglow LEDs

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2011, 09:43 PM
Iron lHorse
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 2,694 Likes on 1,271 Posts
Default New brake lights for the night

I just ck out Custom Dynamics.com they have some nice things. The 24 led light set I just looked at was only $19.00 bucks. This mite be a good winter mod .

Old 12-29-2011, 10:17 PM
Funnygirl
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

OK, so if it's gay for a guy to have, it should be perfectly fine for a chick's bike - right?

Old 12-29-2011, 10:49 PM
KSBOB
Intermediate

I have a skull derby cover, ran blue LED's on my last bike, and order big giant apes...... Hell yeah!!! Oh yeah, I also rode my bike to the bar tonight for 60 cent tacos with some assless chaps on and a full face helmet..... I guess I should have left my jeans at home.

Old 12-30-2011, 04:22 AM
skulltrainharley
Road Warrior
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Funnygirl ...Dont forget Blue for Boys and Pink for Girls .....

Old 12-30-2011, 04:42 AM
Iskra
Tourer

Get them if you want I would love to see any of the haters come up to me in person and say I'm gay for putting them on my bike ...

Old 12-30-2011, 06:19 AM
torchman
Road Master
Default What

Originally Posted by Tony P
Don't get me started on the Flames & Skull collections. I would burn my LEDs 24 hours a day before I would throw that stuff at my bike. But I would never call you gay if you choose to do so.

Back to your point, I agree, it's all about you customizing your bike and what you like, not what everyone else likes.

Think about this: If you combine loud pipes with LEDs, you have all day protection!
WHAT! No Flames! My whole bike is black with old scool flames! Damm it. What am I doin wrong here, I just want to be kool like the other real guys, so if I put orange leds under my bike that would be WORSE, ahhhh fokit I am goin to trade in my cold weather chaps and get a pair with fringes, long fringes, and roll on outa here with some pride. damm NO FLAMES, What the hell is a torchman suppose to put on his bike, ran a torch for 25 years its all i see. flames flames and more flames.... flames =money to me so i stay flamed out, and just stay busy livin...

Old 12-30-2011, 08:00 AM
geezer glide 56
Road Warrior
Received 102 Likes on 38 Posts

Just remember ...When you customize your bike with lights...Don't put them where they can't be removed for servicing...I have worked on bikes where you couldn't even jack them up due to lights on the lower frame rails and various places that made servicing difficult.

Old 12-30-2011, 08:20 AM
LucyOnBlack
Road Captain

Damn! skulltrainharley.... mine are blue.... funnygirl, so if girl with Led's ... I'm thinkin "gay, esp homosexual" is the dictionary definition... does that mean I'm gay?? ............. sigh... is that why I'm single

Led's look great at bike/car shows, every day... nah, I have left them on overnight after a night ride and woke up to dead battery..... not my cupotea.. little English here too

AND torchman.... pic's okay?

Old 12-30-2011, 04:38 PM
torchman
Road Master

Underglow LEDs-my-bike-2.jpg
Originally Posted by LucyOnBlack
Damn! skulltrainharley.... mine are blue.... funnygirl, so if girl with Led's ... I'm thinkin "gay, esp homosexual" is the dictionary definition... does that mean I'm gay?? ............. sigh... is that why I'm single

Led's look great at bike/car shows, every day... nah, I have left them on overnight after a night ride and woke up to dead battery..... not my cupotea.. little English here too

AND torchman.... pic's okay?
flames are too cool!!!!!

Old 12-30-2011, 09:54 PM
knewt5
Road Master
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by KSBOB
I have a skull derby cover, ran blue LED's on my last bike, and order big giant apes...... Hell yeah!!! Oh yeah, I also rode my bike to the bar tonight for 60 cent tacos with some assless chaps on and a full face helmet..... I guess I should have left my jeans at home.
My faith in this forum is restored !!!!!

Quick Reply: Underglow LEDs