General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Now this is getting rediculous!

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2011, 06:24 AM
santajim
Grand HDF Member
Veteran: Navy
Received 329 Likes on 224 Posts

Throw the DUMB LAZY *** out, he will grow up.

Old 12-19-2011, 06:32 AM
davidw221
Supporter
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by jmorganroadglide
You might as well count on getting a divorce because the kid ain't gonna change. However, I am speaking from personal negative experience. Cut your losses(financial and time).
Jmorgan is right, tell your wife, to cut the strings, NOW! she needs to quit being an enabler, so do you! If the kids ole man is in the picture, he needs to get off his *** too and be a dad, tough love is the hardest thing to do when it comes to dealing with young adults.
I know I've lived it.
You will be paying for this kid for the rest of your life if you don't get off your *** and deal with the problem, you will never have a rainy day fund!
Bottom line, if you don't get the support of your wife, time to trade her in too, cause she is just like him, A USER!

Old 12-19-2011, 06:36 AM
BDHABT
Road Captain
Thumbs up

Take the kid on a cruise;Carnival,Royal Carribean,or any other big ship.

Then throw him off the back.Happens quite often;you just dont hear about it.The ship company covers it up.

Very few of these incidents are accidents.

Good luck.

Old 12-19-2011, 06:47 AM
kyleplusitunes
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Newharleylover
Ok here's the story! Bear with me. My stepson moved in with us a year ago. He's 21 and has absolutely no work experience whatsoever! None! Dude has no intention of getting off his fat *** and getting a job like the rest of us! It won't be much longer and that will be dealt with
I wish I could see the forums he visits to see what he has to say about his parents if this is how they treat him!

Old 12-19-2011, 06:52 AM
traveler
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 28 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by kyleplusitunes
I wish I could see the forums he visits to see what he has to say about his parents if this is how they treat him!
huh????

Old 12-19-2011, 07:02 AM
ynots
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 25 Likes on 17 Posts

Give the lazy kid enough chores to keep him off his fat *** all day. If he gets tired of it maybe he will get the notion to look for a job that actually pays. If he doesn't want to get productive kick his *** out

Old 12-19-2011, 07:04 AM
ynots
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 25 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by kyleplusitunes
You lost me too?

Old 12-19-2011, 07:10 AM
Ron750
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 16,548 Likes on 6,277 Posts

I have a son who is 27 and lives at home. He works full time as a paramedic and bartender. He is a very active volunteer fireman. Unless you can get on with a paid FD, paramedic doesn't pay well. Tell your stepson he is welcome to stay, but needs to get a job and pay rent. Around here you can always get a job as a bartender.

Sure kids can be a pain. They also can be rewarding if you help them properly. Tell him if he gets 4k saved you'll help him find a bike. Maybe that will motivate him. He can be cool, like his step Dad.

Old 12-19-2011, 07:49 AM
XL50#674
Elite HDF Member
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Make the D-bag get a job and for the time being just deal with the sound. I mean I have open pipes and I love it! I will never but the baffles back in my pipes.

Old 12-19-2011, 09:56 AM
Montana Cowboy
Road Master

Originally Posted by davidw221
Jmorgan is right, tell your wife, to cut the strings, NOW! she needs to quit being an enabler, so do you! If the kids ole man is in the picture, he needs to get off his *** too and be a dad, tough love is the hardest thing to do when it comes to dealing with young adults.
I know I've lived it.
You will be paying for this kid for the rest of your life if you don't get off your *** and deal with the problem, you will never have a rainy day fund!
Bottom line, if you don't get the support of your wife, time to trade her in too, cause she is just like him, A USER!
This advice is spot on. Dude......the sound your bike is making isn't your call for help...... whether you admit it or not......your plea is for relief from the RIDICULOUS situation you've got with the step son's barging into your home.

Sounds to me like your real problem lies with your wife. Physically kicking out her kid shouldn't be that hard, if she was on the same page as you concerning enabling the free loader to stay.

I feel for you, but unless the wife works and can justify her income directly paying for the expenses of her useless son.....she has no logical leg to stand on in this arrangement. She must be made to realize in the long run, she's doing her kid no favor allowing him to be an under achiever.

Put your foot down and get your life back.......or quit the lot of em.

Quick Reply: Now this is getting rediculous!