General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Jeese vs. the tooteldos

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2011, 10:41 PM
jo_mama
Elite HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by fiveliter
Who plays Ester?
mikey

Old 12-10-2011, 11:41 AM
ffatboy03
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just as PJ's bike was for show, Jesse James pounding the frame members flat and doing all of the blacksmithing work was also for show. That's why he ran out of time and needed help. Granted, Jesse James is very talented, but with his attitude and the fact that he doesn't realize that he is a has been who made it big during the chopper fad he comes accross as an A-hole. Calling PJ's bike a POS on national TV, really!

Old 12-10-2011, 12:41 PM
converted
Cruiser

Jesse James should have won hands down. You can tell the people who voted PJD to win do not ride motorcycles. No questions asked PJD's bike was cool to look at, but like Jesse said in the interview, I'd like to see him ride that hunk of $h*t more than 50 miles down the road. Jesse James is a true biker, and Jr. and Sr. do it for the money. Plain and simple. Look at the difference between the shows Motorcycle Mania I, II, and III (Jesse's "biker show"), and American Chopper. There are no heart to heart conversations in motorcycle mania, its all about building the bikes, and then most importantly RIDING THEM!

Old 12-10-2011, 01:20 PM
RedNose44
Extreme HDF Member

Received 7,084 Likes on 2,601 Posts

Originally Posted by chopped7
my buddy gerald is his codriver in trophy trucks. i've never met jessie but gerald says he's a pretty cool guy. they just raced the baja 1000 last month. they came in 6th. this was just the first article i found on google. it was earlier this year.

http://www.motortrend.com/features/p...s/viewall.html
I have two good friends that work for Jesse. One works on his Baja team and the other paints bikes for him. I have never met him but they both say he is a real good dude.

Old 12-13-2011, 10:28 AM
Kelbob00
Intermediate

The way I look at it is: It was a bike build off for the show American Chopper..what kind of bikes get built on American Chopper? Theme bikes/off the wall design bikes. Who voted on the bikes? Mostly fans of the show American Chopper. So of course either Jr or Sr was going to win..Jr for sure once Sr decided to not even build a bike. I didn't care who won. I thought Jr's bike was cool creatively; thats what he does. JJ's bike, design wise wasn't very creative comparetively speaking. Sr's ATV would be awesome to F'off on. In the context of the American Chopper show, it isn't JJ's forum, Jr had home field advantage so to speak. It was fun to watch either way.

Old 12-13-2011, 11:12 AM
babalu
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

That PJD bike was about the gayest and ugliest bike I've ever seen, who the hell wants the exhaust of their bike coming out right by their face? That second tank they had on it held what? half a gallon?

Jesse James bike was the clear winner, if you adjust the seat with larger springs it becomes a lot more rideable. Building the frame, forks, everything sans motor and tranny is pretty impressive.

Last edited by babalu; 12-13-2011 at 11:15 AM.
Old 12-13-2011, 12:23 PM
crackercap
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I think Jesse is too old school and lacks vision in his builds and is trying too hard to be the bad *** he wants everyone to think he is, I mean any man who is not satisfied with Sandra Bullock is a bit off, and the Tuetels are too engrossed with thier egos. They are all a bunch of TV losers.

Old 12-13-2011, 04:33 PM
SauerKraut
Road Captain
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Agreed they are all so seperated from reality. I thought Jr's looked cool, but I am a WWII buff. As far a ridable, no chopper is built pureley for ergonamics. I've got to give it to Jesse for make some of his parts from scratch. Senior built some ecofriendly electric piece of SH*T, not even a bike. I got to give to Jesse, I think theme bikes are cheesy and at least he rides the bikes he builds more than ten feet at the reveal.

Old 01-19-2012, 07:04 PM
leadman
Road Master
Received 79 Likes on 56 Posts

I just got around to watching the show a couple of days ago.Obviously
the winner was decided by a bunch of armchair bikers who think themes
are more important than functionallity.So what if Jesse is a little rude &
crude.I guess I'm getting old.I remember when bikers said what they felt
whether it was polite or politically correct.Sure you can do it without a lot
of cussing if your surroundings dictate it.Personally outside of my ol' lady
I could care less what anyone thinks of me.Bikers seem to be evolving
into a group of followers.Like my helmet sticker says=I was a biker before
being a biker was cool.

Old 01-19-2012, 07:39 PM
jaybull
Cruiser

Originally Posted by crackercap
I think Jesse is too old school and lacks vision in his builds and is trying too hard to be the bad *** he wants everyone to think he is, I mean any man who is not satisfied with Sandra Bullock is a bit off, and the Tuetels are too engrossed with their egos. They are all a bunch of TV losers.
Well said. IMO jesse trys to hard to be a bad ***. It makes him look like an angry child. And x2 on the tuetels having massive egos.... But i guess we all have our sh*t. Ours just isn't viewed by millions. lol

Last edited by jaybull; 01-19-2012 at 07:45 PM. Reason: cuz

Quick Reply: Jeese vs. the tooteldos