General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Iron Order M/C

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2012, 02:09 AM
IronAss
Seasoned HDF Member

Received 12,254 Likes on 4,783 Posts

You can play pretend outlaw with these guys.

http://www.bikernews.net/

Old 07-19-2012, 02:35 AM
Hopper
Road Warrior
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by spongetail
...you do wear a three-piece patch with a bottom rocker stating your area which may **** off the dominant club in your area.
As long as you are prepared to fight to the death for your colors, should not be a problem.

Old 07-19-2012, 02:41 AM
+RO@D*R@GE+
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I see them (iron order) all the time around my area...seem like good guys....seems legit

Old 08-26-2012, 03:43 PM
stupid_rope
Elite HDF Member
Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

Hahaha ****ing pretenders

Old 10-20-2013, 11:10 AM
98springride
6th Gear
Default Know

Originally Posted by Psyco66
If you want to join a club for the "Brotherhood" join a real club like the Hells Angels, not some poser club. Look at Iron Order's web site and check out their chapters. They all say they are NOT 1%'ers but if you check out their pictures you just might find some pictures of shirts supporting 81. Those of you that don't know that means Hells Angels. You make your own choice on joining a club but remember you join a club with MC in your patches and you will receive the same treatment from leo as the real 1%'ers.
Ride on Virginia Nomads
First, Iron Order is not a 1% MC. However, they are as real an MC as any MC on the planet. Look at as many pics as you want too, and I will guarantee you WILL NOT find a single 81 support shirt or any other 1% support shirt. FBI stats have IO as the largest law abiding MC in the world, and even numbers in membership as the Hell's Angels. IO is in every state and 13 countries...you don't get that way being "Posers". Haters be damned!

Old 10-20-2013, 11:19 AM
98springride
6th Gear

Originally Posted by Sprtstr1200
If they allow LEO in their club, they're a LEO club regardless of whether they wear a LEMC cube or not. Not for me but to each their own.
FYI...Iron Order does have Law Enforcement officers in their club. 1% clubs have cops too, Iron Order just knows who theirs are!!!

Old 10-20-2013, 11:33 AM
wayslow
Tourer

There may be some riders in the Iron Order who have other jobs than law enforcement, but essentially it is a cop mc.
A good way to find out about them is to ask some real mc members what they think about the Iron Order. And you'd probly get the same answer if you asked the Blue Knights about 'em.
I'm assuming you're a cop? (Forgive me all to hell if I'm assuming wrong! )
There's cities and counties in these here United States of America where cops already have a bad rep...I'd steer away from this crowd if I were you.
Just my opinion, based on talkin' with a few good ol boys.

Old 10-20-2013, 11:48 AM
98springride
6th Gear

Originally Posted by wayslow
There may be some riders in the Iron Order who have other jobs than law enforcement, but essentially it is a cop mc.
A good way to find out about them is to ask some real mc members what they think about the Iron Order. And you'd probly get the same answer if you asked the Blue Knights about 'em.
I'm assuming you're a cop? (Forgive me all to hell if I'm assuming wrong! )
There's cities and counties in these here United States of America where cops already have a bad rep...I'd steer away from this crowd if I were you.
Just my opinion, based on talkin' with a few good ol boys.
You are correct sir....You assumed wrong, and again...1% clubs have cops too

Old 10-20-2013, 12:03 PM
charlieapes
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

First off to reiterate the obvious, if you have to ask strangers on a forum about joining an mc you are not mc material. Stay independent.
For the record it has been my experience that people who feel the need to pontificate about the evils of mc's on a forum tend to know very little about the subject so their opinions should be taken with a bucket of salt.
If joining an mc is what you are looking to do, spend some time in the local biker scene, go to events, see which clubs show up regulalry and then find out what they are about. As it was said earlier as much as you choose a club the club chooses you.
Never take advice about mc's from people who's only real exposure to them comes from SOA and Gangland.
Just my two cents.

Old 10-20-2013, 12:29 PM
xracer110
Road Captain
Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

lots of IO in my area, they are normal guys who get together and ride. Very similar to a hog chapter with a "outlaw style" look. They are not a cop club, that would be the iorn pigs. They are often confused as the same. But either one would be safe to join if you want a organized club that does club functions such as rides,meetings,parties, and weeknd camping. As compared to a 1% club YES they are posers, but overal they are probably into it more than the ones on here. No I dont belong to any club, but have rode with some of em, and bought a few 1%ers a drink. end of the day we all like bikes, some need to be with people some ride alone. Dont give the op crap for asking for an outside opinion. I say its a safe law following club which he may enjoy.

Last edited by xracer110; 10-20-2013 at 12:33 PM.

Quick Reply: Iron Order M/C