General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Prince Harry rides Harley from Arizona to Vegas

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-2011, 08:33 PM
mcain49
Road Master
Received 41 Likes on 33 Posts

Originally Posted by Captain Itch
Bet He still has to drop his pants to go to the bathroom..Just like everyone else..
Bet he also puts his pants on one leg at a time just like us common folk do...

Old 11-22-2011, 08:48 PM
FireRider61
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The photo and story in todays NYC papers said he rented a Heritage Softail..Any HD guy who took 1 look at the pics knew it was a Deluxe....What lame writers

Old 11-22-2011, 10:05 PM
hollowpoint
Elite HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Putin & now the Prince. Harley riders may take over the world!

Old 11-22-2011, 10:33 PM
tejasrider
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

BFD, isn't it bad enough that we have to hear the constant news streams about these do nothing rich British monarchs on the Today Show, why are we having to hear about then on an American Harely forum. Again, BFD, why don't you post stories about American riders on Harleys than a story on some spoiled British brat renting a Harley in America.

Last edited by tejasrider; 11-22-2011 at 10:39 PM.
Old 11-22-2011, 10:52 PM
KBFXDLI
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 32 Likes on 29 Posts

Originally Posted by tejasrider
BFD, isn't it bad enough that we have to hear the constant news streams about these do nothing rich British monarchs on the Today Show, why are we having to hear about then on an American Harely forum. Again, BFD, why don't you post stories about American riders on Harleys than a story on some spoiled British brat renting a Harley in America.
I do think they sell Harley's all over the world. This is what they call a human interest story. This kid is in the military and has volunteered to go fight along side US troops as our ally. He could stay home and suck up all of the benefits but he has decided to put his *** out there in a combat zone. That makes him A-OK with me. BTW, every time he steps out there he has a huge bounty on his head as every Al Qaida and Taliban ahole on the planet would love to be the guy who offed the British Prince.

Oh yeah and just for the record Prince Harry has seen more combat than the last 3 US Presidents combined.

Last edited by KBFXDLI; 11-22-2011 at 10:56 PM.
Old 11-22-2011, 11:30 PM
groupw
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 464 Likes on 360 Posts

........ now, if he'd rented a Road Glide, that would'a been interesting.

Old 11-22-2011, 11:51 PM
mrnone
Road Master
Received 22 Likes on 12 Posts
Cool don't they have a **** boy?

o **** boy
his highness has wet himself again
Originally Posted by Captain Itch
Bet He still has to drop his pants to go to the bathroom..Just like everyone else..

Old 11-23-2011, 12:07 AM
txfxstrider
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 86 Likes on 55 Posts

Originally Posted by KBFXDLI
I do think they sell Harley's all over the world. This is what they call a human interest story. This kid is in the military and has volunteered to go fight along side US troops as our ally. He could stay home and suck up all of the benefits but he has decided to put his *** out there in a combat zone. That makes him A-OK with me. BTW, every time he steps out there he has a huge bounty on his head as every Al Qaida and Taliban ahole on the planet would love to be the guy who offed the British Prince.

Oh yeah and just for the record Prince Harry has seen more combat than the last 3 US Presidents combined.
+1

Fascinating how many Americans seem to dislike anyone from somewhere else.

Old 11-23-2011, 12:22 AM
HarleyRanger
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Good post. I concur

Old 11-23-2011, 12:27 AM
Then Came Bronson
Grand HDF Member
Veteran: Marine Corp
Received 2,912 Likes on 988 Posts

Nice post KB.

Quick Reply: Prince Harry rides Harley from Arizona to Vegas