General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

He has a weapon !

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2011, 08:59 PM
rocket23
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 3,615 Likes on 2,870 Posts

Originally Posted by oldmank
Live to fight another day!! What an A Hole!! Glad you are OK
That sure somed it up, no mincing words either. Good job!

Old 11-21-2011, 11:41 PM
Kraker
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by panz4ever
Well let's see....we have attacked profession and race as the cause/reason for the exhibiting/brandishing/displaying of the weapon . All that is needed now is to blame it on "religion" and "politics" and we pretty much have the "ignorance" part covered.
where in all these posts was race ever mentioned???

Old 11-22-2011, 10:38 AM
panz4ever
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 3,343 Likes on 1,519 Posts

Originally Posted by LDB187
bet he was an illegal.
Kraker...think this inference might have that covered...

Old 11-22-2011, 10:57 AM
0lowrider1
Road Master
Received 25 Likes on 23 Posts

I'm sorry but anyone that has to pull a gun is a pu$$y...if you have to flash a gun or wave a gun you are still a puss...man up .guns have there place ..

Old 11-23-2011, 07:07 AM
HKSkully
Intermediate

Originally Posted by 0lowrider1
I'm sorry but anyone that has to pull a gun is a pu$$y...if you have to flash a gun or wave a gun you are still a puss...man up .guns have there place ..
Not everyone is as old, mellow and liberal as you are. Unlike the kindly gentleman that leveled a double barrel shotgun to a young female convenience store clerk, for just thirty six dollars and change.....If someone turns the other cheek, they deserve to get that side hit as well.

Pulling a gun is not for making a fashion statement. The decision has to be made well in advance of the physical action of reaching for it, as to whether or not to use it. It has to be decided on by weighing the situation and circumstances well in advance (if not years).

Given the situation and circumstance, it should be a natural instinct, as most times than not, it not only occurs at the blink of an eye but it usually almost always happens in a distance of less than 21 feet.

If you aren't ready, don't carry.

Old 11-23-2011, 08:38 AM
torchman
Road Master

wave a gun at me and i will cautiously walk away, point a gun at me and i will try my best to end your life. my goal to stay alive at all costs. THAT is my right and i don`t need permission from the state to stay breathin.............keep it simple

Old 11-23-2011, 12:43 PM
Kraker
Intermediate

Originally Posted by panz4ever
Kraker...think this inference might have that covered...
sorry missed that. never mind. my bad. peace.

Old 11-23-2011, 06:28 PM
Imold
Seasoned HDF Member

Received 4,632 Likes on 2,735 Posts

This thread brought back some memories. Had some drunks in a convertible try to hit me with beer bottles in Austin, Texas, played with them, just staying out of reach, trying to get them to wreck; they just about lost it and barely missed a tree and gave up. Tulsa, Oklahoma - why did those people like to pull in front of you and slam the brakes on? Then look back with a big grin on their face. Then one reversed at me - on a freeway, with traffic. Last bike ride in Tulsa, sold it and got a huge old Oldsmobile for the duration. After Tulsa, never had anyone threaten me on a bike again. I saw a guy take several 7.62 rounds on a bike in another country, but it went down with the first hit, the rest was just insurance; hope it never happens to you, you'll almost certainly go down. Never play tough with a guy with a gun.

Old 11-23-2011, 06:37 PM
Honey-Badger
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 402 Likes on 268 Posts

WOW

Originally Posted by Imold
This thread brought back some memories. Had some drunks in a convertible try to hit me with beer bottles in Austin, Texas, played with them, just staying out of reach, trying to get them to wreck; they just about lost it and barely missed a tree and gave up. Tulsa, Oklahoma - why did those people like to pull in front of you and slam the brakes on? Then look back with a big grin on their face. Then one reversed at me - on a freeway, with traffic. Last bike ride in Tulsa, sold it and got a huge old Oldsmobile for the duration. After Tulsa, never had anyone threaten me on a bike again. I saw a guy take several 7.62 rounds on a bike in another country, but it went down with the first hit, the rest was just insurance; hope it never happens to you, you'll almost certainly go down. Never play tough with a guy with a gun.

Old 11-23-2011, 08:45 PM
TwiZted Biker
Club Member
Received 48,986 Likes on 17,897 Posts

Originally Posted by Imold
And that's as sound advice as it gets children , CCP's be damned .

The following users liked this post:
DuciDay (06-29-2024)

Quick Reply: He has a weapon !