General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Fuelmoto is a joke

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2011, 04:37 PM
Beav
Road Warrior
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Thumbs up

My purchase when well last Feb, Jamie.

Believe I gave ya a "kudos."

Got a little decel pop later myself. Nuts @ rear cylinder had backed off. Corrected the problem, and the pop went away.

Let's see if the op "mans up" about the solution to his problem...

You'll never have 1000% satisfaction, try as you may. There's always gonna be a select "few" whom will never be satisfied.

Talked with dude who ran the Hokey Hey in '10. Had your 107" kit, and another bike with somebody elses. Said yours was best "bang for buck," hands down. Made my decision right then and there when my time comes.

Just sayin'

Beav

Old 11-16-2011, 04:38 PM
fuelmoto
Platinum Sponsor
Received 4,156 Likes on 1,352 Posts

Originally Posted by Robotech
Now Jamie's response seems more along the lines of the Fuel Moto I've dealt with. Short, concise, to the point, but helpful and polite.
+1 That pretty much sums up my email strategy, when you answer up to several hundred emails a day you have to make then pretty short and sweet, yet to the point. Many times I tell them to call for best info. And again, anyone that ever has any questions or needs help is more than encouraged to contact us first hand at 877-729-4754

Jamie Long / Fuel Moto USA
The USA's Leader V-Twin EFI & Performance www.fuelmotousa.com
Contact 920-423-3309
Email jamie@fuelmotousa.com

Old 11-16-2011, 04:43 PM
Texaco87
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm another one in FM's corner. Bought a PCV for the Heritage then later a auto tuner to go with it. Nothing but great service both time. Sent about 15 mins on the phone with them when I ordered the auto tuner talking about their 107 kit and cams. Could have talked longer, but I was the one in a rush not them. Thanks for the great support FM and will do business with you again.

Old 11-16-2011, 04:53 PM
frenchbiker
Elite HDF Member
Received 53 Likes on 48 Posts

Originally Posted by fuelmoto
This is absolutely fabricated information, I don't even know what to say. We are here with many phones lines open and staff to answer calls, and we did not receive or send anyone any kind of email stating something like this. We welcome anyone that needs help of any kind or information to email us or contact us anytime during business hours at 877-729-4754
Jamie,
Everybody else only has very positive things to say about your service and your products and I'm one of them.
What this guy said happened is obviously not accurate. I wouldn't worry about it. We all know better.

Old 11-16-2011, 04:59 PM
petewerner
Road Captain

Originally Posted by santajim
I am also a FM believer. Bought my stage 1 from them and had a small issue about my cruise control and 6th gear light not working called Jamie and within minutes he had my problem fixed. I am not sure what the op's problem is.

Maybe he just doesn't wanna do the work, or maybe it's too hard, or maybe he's buying another product. But as an independent observer, I don't think the big dummy with the bad attitude has ANYONE believing he is anything other than a troll.
I Jamie, I for one will be buying some of your stuff for my next new purchased motorcycle, or I do some major rework, almost went for your exhaust X system but I wanted instant gratification of it running next day.

Old 11-16-2011, 05:07 PM
Timmy B
Outstanding HDF Member
Location: 12 year, Colombia, 4 years Mexico, currently In Kuwait, but Boston is HOME!!
Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by BigJLocke
Hey guys, been gone a while. Super busy at work and then MW3 came out haha. Anywho...

Got my PC3 from fuelmoto in August. Bike ran fine for a few weeks and then started backfiring when I start it, popping on decel. I sent them an email asking the what I should do, hoping they would say "hey put 50 in this block or 100 in this one." but I got no reply. A week later, I sent ANOTHER email. Nothing. Then another and another and another. Phone calls on hold for hours and then they are closed an wont take the call....

FINALLY, I get an email reply... "There is nothing wrong with out units, you probably have an exhaust leak....."

That is literally all the email said....

Well IMPO I would just like to tell you guys that if you are trying to get cheap prices, and terrible service for shitty products, hit up fuelmotousa.com....

BTW, my exhaust and intake are both tight. I bought this product to take care of some issues and it doesnt do what it is supposed to.....

well dude, you will soon find out that there are alot of dudes on this site that swear by them and some to the point it is like listening to John Madden go on and on about Bret Farve, I mean stop the blow job already, I hear your troubles. I too got some not so informational help when I was on the phone with them and I was calling MAJOR long distance and I needed somethings broken down for me. Luckily I haad some private posts sent to me about my questions. I am happy with what I bought from them Headers Air and cams, but I opted to go with thundermax instead of a piggy back system. I made the right call. I did not feel the same way many on this site feel about their service, but I love the way my bike runs. Get ready for the tidal wave of fuel moto protectors coming to aid their defense. Hope you get your issue squared away. ride safe and often.

Old 11-16-2011, 05:24 PM
Jd Swiper
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I Purchased a power commander from Fuel Moto with no problems and my scoot runs better than ever!!

Thanks Fuel Moto

Old 11-16-2011, 05:27 PM
h2o
Road Captain

Sorry for your bad experience, but I had a great experience with them. I have recommended them to other people and will in the future. I spoke to someone on the phone when I had questions. I can't say one bad thing about them.

Old 11-16-2011, 05:31 PM
Shredding rubber
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

****. I didn't even buy anything and Jamie has answered a few questions and multiple emails from me. Hey. Maybe he was to busy answering me and missed you. I doubt we are getting the whole story.

Old 11-16-2011, 05:32 PM
Robotech
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Timmy B
well dude, you will soon find out that there are alot of dudes on this site that swear by them and some to the point it is like listening to John Madden go on and on about Bret Farve, I mean stop the blow job already, I hear your troubles. I too got some not so informational help when I was on the phone with them and I was calling MAJOR long distance and I needed somethings broken down for me. Luckily I haad some private posts sent to me about my questions. I am happy with what I bought from them Headers Air and cams, but I opted to go with thundermax instead of a piggy back system. I made the right call. I did not feel the same way many on this site feel about their service, but I love the way my bike runs. Get ready for the tidal wave of fuel moto protectors coming to aid their defense. Hope you get your issue squared away. ride safe and often.
I'm with you about piggy back systems...hence why I chose the PowerVision. A little more pricey than a PCV but well worth it in my book.

As for the service, a few e-mails back and forth and most of my questions were answered satisfactory. The reality is that isn't going to happen with every customer that calls into Jamie and, apparently, you feel into that small percentage that didn't feel they were helpful. However, it sounds to me like your experiance was still far more positive than the one the OP was describing.

Quick Reply: Fuelmoto is a joke