Notices
General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Contest time!! Multiple members will win!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2011, 05:37 PM
Patrick
Internet Brands
Received 4 Likes on 1 Post
Default Contest time!! Multiple members will win!!!

Thanks to the folks at DK Custom Products, we have our newest HDForums.com contest...and it is incredibly easy!

First of all...the good stuff. DK Custom Products has donated three prizes so there will be three winners!

PRIZE #1 - COIL/KEY/ Relocation Kit w/ SE PLUG Wires

Prize #2 - A pair of SGS BEAR TRAP Foot Pegs

Prize #3 - A Tank Lift of your choice

What do you have to do to win?

Well, it is very simple. All we are looking to do is have members who are interested in winning any of the above DK Custom Products write in 77 words or less why they should win!

Members will have from right now (October 21st, 2011) to November 6th, 2011 and you can post your 77 (or less) words right here in the thread! The THREE WINNERS will be announced the week of November 7th..good luck! The winners will be picked by a panel of judges made up individuals from HD Forum Staff and DK Custom Staff.

But wait, it gets even better…

If you make a purchase during the Contest and then are selected as a winner of the same item you purchased... You will be given a choice of receiving a FULL REFUND or receiving your winnings!

For more information on the prizes and all of the products offered by the folks at DK Custom Products, click here to have a look at their company website!

See the document below for all of the legal fine print...in addition to this fine print, of course.

Old 10-21-2011, 05:48 PM
schumacher
Club Member
Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts

good luck everyone

Last edited by schumacher; 10-21-2011 at 06:58 PM.
Old 10-21-2011, 10:15 PM
spizike9
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

There are a few reasons why I think I should win, the main one being I don't think there will be anybody else as greatful as I would be if I won. The 2nd because I'm the first comment on here, and the 3rd is it would be a great annivarsary present for me if you announced me as a winner on November 8th. PS I would love the relocation Kit if I win!

Last edited by spizike9; 10-22-2011 at 09:44 AM.
Old 10-21-2011, 10:56 PM
rodbuster86
Account Suspended

I have a dehabilitating contest phobia but my therapist said 2nd place would be a great first step toward recovery.

Old 10-21-2011, 11:37 PM
Donbert
Intermediate

With winter coming on, and the bears heading down the mountains for a warm place to sleep, I think prize #2 is just what I need to keep them away from my bike when one or two of them inevitably wanter into my garage.

Old 10-22-2011, 12:08 AM
jamminjim
Cruiser

I should win the tank lift for my 06 Ultra because I have been off my bike since the beginning of June because of surgery to put a titanium plate in my neck. The doc says I have till at least January before I can ride. My bike is just sitting there and I'm going crazy just sitting here. You can only wax it so many times.

Old 10-22-2011, 12:28 AM
Shredding rubber
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

I think the pedal pegs would make riding my dyna on the highway feel like darth vader hunting Jedi. And they would look just **** attached to a blonde haired pair riding bitch

Old 10-22-2011, 12:35 AM
imboden
Stellar HDF Member
Received 94 Likes on 57 Posts

Dear Dudes. I'll be ur next billboard at my fire station for you to sell more!

Old 10-22-2011, 12:56 AM
Drilln'Boss
Club Member

Received 6,394 Likes on 1,878 Posts

I should win because I can't use any of the prizes. I will put my winnings up for sale on the forum for half their value. That way some lucky biker gets a good deal and I make few bucks. It's like capitalism and charity rolled up in one.

Old 10-22-2011, 01:37 AM
norcal96
Cruiser

i think i should win because im new to bikes and this would help me learn a few things,like how to put these parts onto my bike and not have a dealer or somebody else do it for me,i need to learn as much as i can,thanks for giving us all a chance to win,good luck everyone

Quick Reply: Contest time!! Multiple members will win!!!