Notices
General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Contest time!! Multiple members will win!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2011, 11:28 AM
warrick
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Patrick
So, the judges have dug through all of these entries and I have the three winners of this contest!!!

Third place of a Tank Lift Kit goes to Mi3ninos

"My ex wife says I'm a real loser. Help me prove the bitch is wrong."

Second of a pair of SGS Bear Trap Foot Pegs goes to Turbinesaint

"As I scream black streaks down the asphalt canvas, splashing color with each twist of the wrist and lift of the foot, I am an artist. My bike is my tool for creation, my mechanical paintbrush, a work of art in itself. DK can help support the arts and accentuate my blacktop artistry with the addition of their products."

First Place of a Coil/Key kit w/ SE Plug Wires goes to YOURADHERE

"Winning would help me shake this loser funk. I recently won a motorcycle, but didn’t. Damn you fine print! I’m on this 4 step program to shake this loser status. Denial, Acceptance, Recovery, Winning. My best bet is to start small and work my way up. Recently, I dominated a child at arm wrestling, won an internet argument, and this past weekend, beat a bum at a political debate. Success here I come!"

Winners: You will be receiving a PM from DK Custom for details on getting your winnings to you!

Congratulations! Thank you to everyone who participated!

And this f---in horrible streak continues, 40 years old and never won a freakin contest of any kind in my life, you guys were supposed to pop my "contest" cherry.

Old 11-11-2011, 12:16 PM
DK Custom
Platinum Sponsor
Received 4,157 Likes on 2,421 Posts

PM's sent to all the Winners! Congratulations!!!

Thanks to everyone who participated. Was a lot of fun.

Originally Posted by Patrick
So, the judges have dug through all of these entries and I have the three winners of this contest!!!

Third place of a Tank Lift Kit goes to Mi3ninos

"My ex wife says I'm a real loser. Help me prove the bitch is wrong."

Second of a pair of SGS Bear Trap Foot Pegs goes to Turbinesaint

"As I scream black streaks down the asphalt canvas, splashing color with each twist of the wrist and lift of the foot, I am an artist. My bike is my tool for creation, my mechanical paintbrush, a work of art in itself. DK can help support the arts and accentuate my blacktop artistry with the addition of their products."

First Place of a Coil/Key kit w/ SE Plug Wires goes to YOURADHERE

"Winning would help me shake this loser funk. I recently won a motorcycle, but didn’t. Damn you fine print! I’m on this 4 step program to shake this loser status. Denial, Acceptance, Recovery, Winning. My best bet is to start small and work my way up. Recently, I dominated a child at arm wrestling, won an internet argument, and this past weekend, beat a bum at a political debate. Success here I come!"

Winners: You will be receiving a PM from DK Custom for details on getting your winnings to you!

Congratulations! Thank you to everyone who participated!

Old 11-20-2011, 12:00 PM
RICHIEMACK
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by story808
i bought a pair of triple trap pegs from dk, before they were slinging on the forum. I also think i was the first to send them some pictures of my ride and had my bike featured on their website... I sent kevin links to hd forums telling them they should become a sponsor. While i was emailing kevin it felt like i knew him for years... To me thats what makes them so great!!!

Aloha, mark
well put mark,you and sheers are how i found out about dk.you got my vote bro.+1 on kevin and the guys,proud to ride with usa made gear,and cool gear,more people comment on my pegs than anything else on my ride

Old 11-21-2011, 09:51 AM
HERE
Road Warrior
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Thanks DK! I had one of their coil/key relocations already installed so I knew they make great products. They allowed me to pick something else and I opted for their brass knuckle pegs to use for passenger pegs. Great products and great people. Thanks for everything, I'd recommend them to anyone.