General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Kickshoe Fell Off - FINALLY!

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2011, 06:26 PM
Brukus Motorcycle Parts
Former Sponsor
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TwiZted Biker
You guys don't use much of chicken strip on the sidewalls of your tires do you ? That little goody would be the first casualty if you did .

Ps , just an opinion but those boots are gay as a bag of dicks , seriously .
Not my bike. Customer's bike.

Old 10-16-2011, 09:52 PM
dirtracin23
Road Warrior
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by DannyZ71
Well now what am I gonna do with the plastic puck thingy I have???

Dem's fer da geerage.

Squeeshed beer cans are the "puck" of choice away from the man cave.

Old 10-18-2011, 07:58 AM
jeffreydsilver
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 165 Likes on 114 Posts

Dear Sirs,
I apologize for the manner in which my original post was perceived. The concept of the Kickshoe is a good one, but as I stated it just didn’t work out for me. I originally contacted you regarding the scraping of your product when I leaned into a left turn and your response then was honorable and straight forward regarding your satisfaction guaranteed policy. I left the Kickshoe on anyhow thinking that I would rub off the excessive material that was scraping and it would “seat in” but the end result was that it must have caught on something and it broke.
I don’t have the Kickshoe at this point. I should have picked it up and sent it back at the time, but my judgment was bad at the time and I threw it out. I don’t expect any sort of refund and I’ll pass on a replacement part and again I apologize for the manner in which I expressed myself.
As to my posting, I am amending it to include a copy of this letter. Your current and future customers should know that you are an honorable company and that they will be treated fairly when dealing with you.

Old 10-18-2011, 08:11 AM
Brukus Motorcycle Parts
Former Sponsor
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jeffreydsilver
Dear Sirs,
I apologize for the manner in which my original post was perceived. The concept of the Kickshoe is a good one, but as I stated it just didn’t work out for me. I originally contacted you regarding the scraping of your product when I leaned into a left turn and your response then was honorable and straight forward regarding your satisfaction guaranteed policy. I left the Kickshoe on anyhow thinking that I would rub off the excessive material that was scraping and it would “seat in” but the end result was that it must have caught on something and it broke.
I don’t have the Kickshoe at this point. I should have picked it up and sent it back at the time, but my judgment was bad at the time and I threw it out. I don’t expect any sort of refund and I’ll pass on a replacement part and again I apologize for the manner in which I expressed myself.
As to my posting, I am amending it to include a copy of this letter. Your current and future customers should know that you are an honorable company and that they will be treated fairly when dealing with you.
Hey! You are definitely a stand-up guy! Really appreciate that! No worries about getting rid of it. I would have told you to do the same. PMing you.

Old 10-18-2011, 08:30 AM
SouthpawHD
Extreme HDF Member
Received 73 Likes on 58 Posts

Like the product or not, this company's customer service is TOP NOTCH. Quick responses with action - can't ask for much more than that.

BTW, I think it's a really practical idea.

Old 10-18-2011, 02:50 PM
NewAge
Road Master
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

You guys don't use much of chicken strip on the sidewalls of your tires do you ? That little goody would be the first casualty if you did .

Ps , just an opinion but those boots are gay as a bag of dicks , seriously .
I'm thinkin ya should have some photos of your bikes in motion before you talk about people's "chicken strips." You've got nothin but photos of your bike parked, looking all shiny and never ridden.. Just MY opinion though.

Old 10-18-2011, 06:48 PM
dieselguy65
Tourer
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

i usually just drop the beer i am holding and stomp on it, then kick it under the stand with my shoe. been workin for me for years

Old 10-18-2011, 09:33 PM
TwiZted Biker
Club Member
Received 48,985 Likes on 17,897 Posts

Originally Posted by LMmarine86
I'm thinkin ya should have some photos of your bikes in motion before you talk about people's "chicken strips." You've got nothin but photos of your bike parked, looking all shiny and never ridden.. Just MY opinion though.
Be kinda hard for me to snap dig me pictures of myself doing the twisties wouldn't you think ? Never been much those anyway all the good pics come after a ride . I ride alone most times and the few I will ride with don't do the camera thing either .

Oh about the never ridden thing suck on this , that's speedo number 6 bike likes to eat them between 70,000 & 80,000 miles like clockwork .

Old 10-18-2011, 09:46 PM
zukeeper
Elite HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Be kinda hard for me to snap dig me pictures of myself doing the twisties wouldn't you think ? Never been much those anyway all the good pics come after a ride . I ride alone most times and the few I will ride with don't do the camera thing either .

Oh about the never ridden thing suck on this , that's speedo number 6 bike likes to eat them between 70,000 & 80,000 miles like clockwork .
hes just jealous because you can actually lean your bike lol

Old 10-18-2011, 11:15 PM
TwiZted Biker
Club Member
Received 48,985 Likes on 17,897 Posts

Originally Posted by zukeeper
hes just jealous because you can actually lean your bike lol
Talking about not looking at pictures then he really didn't look very close at mine or he would picked up on the extra 3" of raised clearance under the bike , the highend performance 60mm inverted front end , the Arnott adjust on the fly air shocks and everything designed and setup so I can use that edge on the tires without dragging anything . Fuc it I paid for that rubber I want to use it .

You bring your geezer glide out this way some time I'll show you some of gods best bike roads , doubt you'd enjoy it much all you'd see will be the *** of my bike anyway .

Quick Reply: Kickshoe Fell Off - FINALLY!