General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

I hate Texas !!!!!.....ask anyone about bike nights and you

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2011, 02:36 PM
FLORIDABAGGER
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I couldnt understand what you were saying. I did notice your sig pic though.

I will come to TX and start a bike night If she will be there.

Old 10-10-2011, 02:37 PM
groupw
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 464 Likes on 360 Posts

......... whew ! ...... This has been entertaining ......... can we all just go ridin' now ?

Old 10-10-2011, 02:45 PM
honorsdaddy
Road Master

Originally Posted by UltraNutZ
Sir (and I use that word loosely), I promise you that if you pull up to Yankees, Bimbos, Jailhouse, Drifters, BareBones, Backwoods, Porkchops, HillTop, etc and these girls are as hot as you say they are, they'll get all the attention they can handle. Now, if you're looking for some preppy place where you can sit and enjoy a grape flavored vodka and cranberry juice and your lady won't break a sweat, then you need to cart her down to richmond or the galleria area.
Yeah - I'm thinking Sam's Boat or one of the "bike nights" at HoB....

Houston isn't like Florida though. The women that ride on the back around here tend to be wives and long term girlfriends - not fender fluff.

Old 10-10-2011, 02:47 PM
UltraNutZ
Extreme HDF Member
Received 138 Likes on 109 Posts

Originally Posted by groupw
......... whew ! ...... This has been entertaining ......... can we all just go ridin' now ?
go ridin'? Hell I'm waiting for y'all to catch up! I'm sitting at Bimbos right now sipping on vodka/red bull (drink of champions. you can get drunk and stay awake for a long long time), with my iPad (24 year IT guy here) enjoying my day and showing these guys that are talking about butchering a hog 10 different ways your posts... all they keep saying, especially the guy with the beard down to his knees is "keep that guy away from us please"

Old 10-10-2011, 02:49 PM
honorsdaddy
Road Master

Originally Posted by groupw
No. We're at work, and besides, its fun picking on the new guy. Gotta give him a good ol' Texan welcome.

Old 10-10-2011, 02:54 PM
UltraNutZ
Extreme HDF Member

Originally Posted by honorsdaddy
The women that ride on the back around here tend to be wives and long term girlfriends - not fender fluff.
Yeah the folks around here wised up about 10 years ago about bar-hoppers. Bar hopper bikes with "lick-em-stickem" chicks are few and far between. When we ride, it's more than 10 miles at a time so the women that ride on the back or ride their own are not the kind of women who have to stop for makeup and hair breaks every 10 minutes. But lemme tell you (and I'm one of the more fortunate ones) some of the women/wives/girlfriends we have are smokin hot too.

Old 10-10-2011, 03:04 PM
honorsdaddy
Road Master

Yeah the folks around here wised up about 10 years ago about bar-hoppers. Bar hopper bikes with "lick-em-stickem" chicks are few and far between. When we ride, it's more than 10 miles at a time so the women that ride on the back or ride their own are not the kind of women who have to stop for makeup and hair breaks every 10 minutes. But lemme tell you (and I'm one of the more fortunate ones) some of the women/wives/girlfriends we have are smokin hot too.
Bar-hopper + Houston roads + Houston drivers = road pizza.

Never meant to imply that our 'backrests" are not hot - quite the opposite - but the majority of them are the kind of women you marry - not just pick up for a one-time-use - and yeah, they know the hair will be messed up before you get out of the neighborhood and makeup is a waste of time.

However, there is something undeniably sexy about a grown up woman in jeans, boots, a t-shirt and no makeup with a beer in one hand and a burger in the other...

Old 10-10-2011, 03:05 PM
JohnnyBravo
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sir (and I use that word loosely), I promise you that if you pull up to Yankees, Bimbos, Jailhouse, Drifters, BareBones, Backwoods, Porkchops, HillTop,.
Thats what I wanted....some names that promise to offer some action on a fri-sat night....Thanks!!!!!

Old 10-10-2011, 03:06 PM
UltraNutZ
Extreme HDF Member

Originally Posted by honorsdaddy

However, there is something undeniably sexy about a grown up woman in jeans, boots, a t-shirt and no makeup with a beer in one hand and a burger in the other...

you damn skippy!

Old 10-10-2011, 03:07 PM
straydog13
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 146 Likes on 96 Posts

Originally Posted by FlyLow
Texas has some stupid laws about going to bars seems you got to have a membership some only have hight dollar set-ups some just sell beer and not mix drinks!!
Its like everywhere else. A bunch of petty beurecratic nonsense. In a neighboring city i go to a little irish style pub there and they serve mix drinks but you have to have a membership(1 dollar lifetime membership). Its because the city people didnt want a bar to serve hard liquor(uptight jackasses thought the commoners couldnt handle it) so the bar owners said fine just make sure the country club doesnt sell either.They came back with "its a club and there memberships"( lame..they had to say something) So the bar started having "members" and now bars can sell mix drinks. Its all bs, but what ya gonna do.The world seems to be ran by petty tyrants.

Originally Posted by RANGER73
WOW, good thing there's no picture of him or his scoot. I'ld rather be friends with a camo wearing hillbilly than a suit wearing poser.
Aint that the truth.
Originally Posted by Road Toad
Oh, I get it now, your Dickey' brother arent' you?

Now go home and play with Dickey! ROFLMAO
Ya know i thought of that i just didnt want to put DICKEYS name out there like that....but since you did i guess its cool lol

Sir (and I use that word loosely), I promise you that if you pull up to Yankees, Bimbos, Jailhouse, Drifters, BareBones, Backwoods, Porkchops, HillTop, etc and these girls are as hot as you say they are, they'll get all the attention they can handle. Now, if you're looking for some preppy place where you can sit and enjoy a grape flavored vodka and cranberry juice and your lady won't break a sweat, then you need to cart her down to richmond or the galleria area.
I dont know those places specifically but i know those places ... i dont see this guy going anywhere like that.Suspect there is way to many commoners there.
Alot of places here says " clubs welcomed, no guns,no bottles,NO ATTITUDE. The o.p needs some serious work on the attitude part.I gotta wonder how many people just decided to not tell you about various places just because you got on their nerves and they hoped to not see you there.

and now for some entertainment(rained out day and im bored)-- this song always makes me wanna go....to see that yellow line rolling past my front tire...to hear the echo off of bridges and the woods....to do the up and downs on the rolling hills....to fkn get outta dodge for awhile.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEBgRF1hkDA

Quick Reply: I hate Texas !!!!!.....ask anyone about bike nights and you