General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

I hate Texas !!!!!.....ask anyone about bike nights and you

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2011, 11:53 PM
Harleybass
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JohnnyBravo
And why are there so many haters towards Bike nights.....I would much rather go have a few shots of tequiila and look at some nice bikes while a Rock/blues band is jammin all night, than go to any other type of bar....and If that Juke joint was ten minutes from my house even better.....Oh, if I didnt ride two hours to get there I'm a poser...How retarded is that!!! And how retarded is it, that someone who is trying to find a local hangout with like mined people to socialize with is labeled a poser....or a cat calling ******* (thats just comical and typical man hating rhetoric I would expect from a scorned woman that is probably a little on the heavy side...be honest, whens the last time you went to the gym).....Haters!!!!!
Maybe, you just happened to move to the wrong town. In your search for housing, you shoulda scoped out the biker bars and moved next door to one of em. Conroe is not exactly a hardcore biker kinda town! Lotsa RUBs in Conroe.

Heres one you'll feel right at home at!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMguOf11JBA

Having to ride over 10 minutes to get to a biker bar! I feel your pain brother, I feel your pain!

Last edited by Harleybass; 10-14-2011 at 12:01 AM.
Old 10-14-2011, 12:56 AM
TwiZted Biker
Club Member
Received 49,042 Likes on 17,930 Posts

Old Justin's favorite past time .

Old 10-14-2011, 02:42 AM
oldbagger14
Novice

Originally Posted by TwiZted Biker
Why on earth would I want to do something as dumb *** as go to work for temp agency making chump change when I'm comfortable financially now ?

My 40 yr old bike is matter of personal choice my friend I haven't liked anything HD has put on the road since the mid 90's , put 200 bikes out in front of the local poser bar mine is the one that people will walk over to look at it's the only one that doesn't look just like every other one out there , it does everything your $20,000 land barge ( your still making payments on ) does and better when it comes to performance and being ridden on roads other than a straight line and I don't have to see a dealer for every little hic up nor ask what brand oil to use in a public forum showing my newness to everything .

If you want to get into a dick wagging contest you need to rent a bigger dick . There's as much old iron in here as new or more and if it wasn't for people like me who where there long before people like you HD may not have made it at all so suck it up and get over it .

I have time on my hands and since I've out grown the need to be out screwing your wife of or daughters both figuratively and literally the net is an amusing place to kill a few hours a days , get away from a tv set you'll see .
Long night of call tonight with time on my hands so I am gonna to drop to your level mr twisted dick. I see your type all the time. You're in constant denial, talk out of both sides of your mouth. Your statements remind me of the two Connecticut boys who got (or about to get) the death penalty for raping and killing the mother and two daughters of a colleague of mine. Your sick and you don't even know it. I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say.............uh.......you're not allowed to live too close to schools for a previous incident. Sadly, I see sickos like you on a daily basis. And unfortunately for me, I have to treat you. But its usually cause your best friend in the world won't come see you anymore. I get a kick out of losers like you. Not really. My friends and me ride Harleys, some BMW's, some both. We are the reason hd is still around. We don't make payments on bikes. But we do get to subsidize your 2 yrs plus of unemployment and bs medical coverage that you can't afford because you're "comfortable financially". "Hey doc, you got any drug samples you can give me, cause I don't have any money right now you know" you make me laugh. Talk out of both sides of your mouth. I gotta go but I could do a case study on you twisted little man, sad and sick.

Old 10-14-2011, 06:59 AM
donovann2o
Intermediate
Default do you live under a rock?

Many options for bike nights in Houston area...not sure who you have been asking about bike nights but living in Conroe Im sure you would get blank stares......jailhouse saloon is notorious for being a great biker bar but it doesnt have a bike night...it rocks all the time. Rock Tavern on 1960/kurkendayl has a bike night....Brickhouse on 290 Jones rd. has a bike night...the Beer Joint on 1488 has a good crowd on the weekends...Yankees tavern in Carlos is worth the drive......Pops Ice House in Kingwood on the weekends is good...there are many great places to go on the north side....

Old 10-14-2011, 08:44 AM
groupw
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 464 Likes on 360 Posts

Originally Posted by ;8931437
... you make me laugh. Talk out of both sides of your mouth. I gotta go but I could do a case study on you twisted little man, sad and sick.
....... this is the internet, people ........ it's not real life ......... take a deep breath ..... these threads can be fun till ya take'm too serious

Old 10-14-2011, 09:01 AM
schumacher
Club Member
Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts
Old 10-14-2011, 09:43 AM
scoteh
Club Member
Received 19 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by groupw
....... this is the internet, people ........ it's not real life ......... take a deep breath ..... these threads can be fun till ya take'm too serious
But,..........but,.........but,............

Old 10-14-2011, 10:11 AM
Zig Zag 2010
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

-------------

Last edited by Zig Zag 2010; 11-03-2011 at 08:32 AM.
Old 10-14-2011, 12:53 PM
TwiZted Biker
Club Member
Received 49,042 Likes on 17,930 Posts

Originally Posted by oldbagger14
Long night of call tonight with time on my hands so I am gonna to drop to your level mr twisted dick. I see your type all the time. You're in constant denial, talk out of both sides of your mouth. Your statements remind me of the two Connecticut boys who got (or about to get) the death penalty for raping and killing the mother and two daughters of a colleague of mine. Your sick and you don't even know it. I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say.............uh.......you're not allowed to live too close to schools for a previous incident. Sadly, I see sickos like you on a daily basis. And unfortunately for me, I have to treat you. But its usually cause your best friend in the world won't come see you anymore. I get a kick out of losers like you. Not really. My friends and me ride Harleys, some BMW's, some both. We are the reason hd is still around. We don't make payments on bikes. But we do get to subsidize your 2 yrs plus of unemployment and bs medical coverage that you can't afford because you're "comfortable financially". "Hey doc, you got any drug samples you can give me, cause I don't have any money right now you know" you make me laugh. Talk out of both sides of your mouth. I gotta go but I could do a case study on you twisted little man, sad and sick.
Your just constipated , I own my home in a rather expensive place to live a half block from a school I do volunteer work when ever they need it I know 70% of my neighbors and ya I'm in here at all hours day or night happen when you have time on your hands . I'll pop in whenever the mood strikes or walk off leaving the browser running . Sounds like you've got some stalking issues here or you just jealous ?

Never bedded a woman that wasn't more than willing and before I drew a personal line a good number where wives , they approached me not the other way around gonzo so let gets all that straight . Not my fault the average guy wasn't keeping up their domestic duties to keep their woman happy and can't help it I looked like just the thing to scratch that itch , what happen catch the OL going out on you that why your so bitchy ?

Get a life , get outa mine you don't want me crawling around inside your head trust me you try and make this personal I will push some buttons you don't want public .

What's with the drug stuff , don't have any health issues in need of any so why would I be begging what I can get from doctor buddies for free that they are getting from salesmen for free ? It's who you know in this world bud get a clue .

Last edited by TwiZted Biker; 10-14-2011 at 01:48 PM.
Old 10-14-2011, 01:29 PM
rockabillygrl
Road Master
Received 31 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by oldbagger14

18 posts under your belt...wow. What are you trying to prove and to whom? How does twizted's statements remind you of 2 rapists murderers? Chill out dude. This isn't junior high.

Quick Reply: I hate Texas !!!!!.....ask anyone about bike nights and you