General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

I hate Texas !!!!!.....ask anyone about bike nights and you

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2011, 03:08 PM
schumacher
Club Member
Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts

"I love DQ Blizzards"

Old 10-11-2011, 03:13 PM
UltraNutZ
Extreme HDF Member
Received 138 Likes on 109 Posts

Originally Posted by JohnnyBravo
That was one of the first rides a took when I moved to conroe.....the kind of roads that make you smile like a kid on christmas....I did however find myself a lost at one point and some nice folks (that may or may not have been wearing camos) pointed me in the right direction....lol
Damnit man! That was you? If I had known, I would have certainly pointed you east

Old 10-11-2011, 04:40 PM
Road Toad
Road Warrior
Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by schumacher

"I love DQ Blizzards"
Me too, but I hate those stupid commercials they have now. Antique shaving bunnies??? Bubbles with kittens in them????

Wait!!

Oh CRAP!!!!

Im' turning into DICKEY!!!!!

NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Old 10-11-2011, 04:44 PM
TheSinistral
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Road Toad
A little friendly tip on how to handle those guys in camo.

Just bump into them REAL hard, knock 'em down if at all possible.

Then just look at them, and say, "sorry, I didn't see ya"
uhh...... An even friendlier tip: Of all the Texans you probably don't want to bump into "REAL hard", those of us wearing camo are right near the top of the list.

Old 10-11-2011, 05:22 PM
scoteh
Club Member
Received 19 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by JohnnyBravo
Ummm....I think you missed the whole tone of sarcasm in my post. Why is going to a 4 day rally with lots of wicked bikes, beer, and hot women dressed in ripped jeans and painted on tops not considered a poser thing to do? (which is just a giant bike night....AND remember, bike nights have been condemned by the "REAL BIKERS" as being a poser thing to do).....which is why I said you will surely not see a "REAL Texan BIKER" at Galveston's Lone Star Rally......They surely will pass right by The coolest Biker event in the Houston area and think what a bunch of posers. Screw that, lets go to that tiny run down Ice House off of 1488.....or was is 1156....No It's 252.....Renegades Mount up, Roll out.
I want to be like this guy when I don't grow up. Well, maybe not!

Old 10-11-2011, 05:24 PM
schumacher
Club Member
Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts

Old 10-11-2011, 05:24 PM
TwiZted Biker
Club Member
Received 49,044 Likes on 17,932 Posts

All bullshit aside first time I went to Texas was on the bike and we hadn't crossed the state line more than 10 miles ago some guy in pickup was hot on my *** honking and waving out the window . Thinking something was bad wrong or falling off the bike I pulled into the grass area in the center fast . Home boy jumps outa the truck with a 6 pack in hand and is shouting " Welcome to Texas " , that's all he wanted saw my out of state tags and just wanted to be the welcoming committee .

We where standing in the middle of a busy 6 lane interstate drinking beer , bullshitting and doing blo with this guy for a good half hour and people just hooking and waving passing by , all in all I had a good time in Texas .

Old 10-11-2011, 05:55 PM
Zig Zag 2010
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

-------------

Last edited by Zig Zag 2010; 11-03-2011 at 08:22 AM.
Old 10-11-2011, 05:55 PM
rockabillygrl
Road Master
Received 31 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by TwiZted Biker
All bullshit aside first time I went to Texas was on the bike and we hadn't crossed the state line more than 10 miles ago some guy in pickup was hot on my *** honking and waving out the window . Thinking something was bad wrong or falling off the bike I pulled into the grass area in the center fast . Home boy jumps outa the truck with a 6 pack in hand and is shouting " Welcome to Texas " , that's all he wanted saw my out of state tags and just wanted to be the welcoming committee .

We where standing in the middle of a busy 6 lane interstate drinking beer , bullshitting and doing blo with this guy for a good half hour and people just hooking and waving passing by , all in all I had a good time in Texas .
That's awesome! Did you ask him where the bike night was?

Old 10-11-2011, 06:07 PM
TwiZted Biker
Club Member
Received 49,044 Likes on 17,932 Posts

Originally Posted by rockabillygrl
That's awesome! Did you ask him where the bike night was?
This happened long before the white collar monkeys overrun everything , bike night was still Sturgis & Daytona at the time and showing up on a trailer just did not happen unless you lunched a motor or something along the way . Life was good then .

Quick Reply: I hate Texas !!!!!.....ask anyone about bike nights and you