General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

I hate Texas !!!!!.....ask anyone about bike nights and you

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2011, 04:37 PM
schumacher
Club Member
Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by rockabillygrl
Bike nights are for ***** show offs in doo-rags. The only women you're gonna find are the waitresses who hate all the cat-calling from ******** like you, and only flirt to get a big tip, or some other guys old-lady who will knock your teeth out for looking at her. Good luck finding what your looking for. I'm sure you can find a place somewhere that has "all the action" between 7-9 p.m. on a thursday night.
I'll tell the Outlaws I see at our local bike nights you said that. What's yer address again?

Old 10-10-2011, 04:40 PM
honorsdaddy
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by schumacher
I'll tell the Outlaws I see at our local bike nights you said that. What's yer address again?
Outlaws? No disrespect intended to the AOA, but you DO know which of the big 4 claims Texas, don't you?

Besides, she's a chick in Austin. Assuming she's cute, she can get away with saying pretty much anything she wants.

Old 10-10-2011, 04:43 PM
schumacher
Club Member
Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by honorsdaddy
Outlaws? No disrespect intended to the AOA, but you DO know which of the big 4 claims Texas, don't you?

Besides, she's a chick in Austin. Assuming she's cute, she can get away with saying pretty much anything she wants.
I personally try not to diss any 1%ers myself

Old 10-10-2011, 04:46 PM
not2kool
Outstanding HDF Member

These are all riding distance from Conroe: Drifters, Yankee's, Pappas on the Lake, Wolfie's, Dobbin City Hall, Thirsty's, Kruzzer's, Jailhouse Saloon (discount if your a MVP), and Ron's Relay. There's more but you have to get off your a** and start looking maybe even try to make a few friends in the biking community (you might have to change your attitude) Also next month is the Lone Star Rally in Galveston.

Old 10-10-2011, 04:46 PM
honorsdaddy
Road Master

Originally Posted by schumacher
I personally try not to diss any 1%ers myself
Probably a good idea...

Old 10-10-2011, 04:52 PM
JohnnyBravo
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by rockabillygrl
Bike nights are for ***** show offs in doo-rags. The only women you're gonna find are the waitresses who hate all the cat-calling from ******** like you, and only flirt to get a big tip, or some other guys old-lady who will knock your teeth out for looking at her. Good luck finding what your looking for. I'm sure you can find a place somewhere that has "all the action" between 7-9 p.m. on a thursday night.
And why are there so many haters towards Bike nights.....I would much rather go have a few shots of tequiila and look at some nice bikes while a Rock/blues band is jammin all night, than go to any other type of bar....and If that Juke joint was ten minutes from my house even better.....Oh, if I didnt ride two hours to get there I'm a poser...How retarded is that!!! And how retarded is it, that someone who is trying to find a local hangout with like mined people to socialize with is labeled a poser....or a cat calling ******* (thats just comical and typical man hating rhetoric I would expect from a scorned woman that is probably a little on the heavy side...be honest, whens the last time you went to the gym).....Haters!!!!!

Last edited by JohnnyBravo; 10-10-2011 at 04:59 PM.
Old 10-10-2011, 05:05 PM
mike in dallas
Road Master
Received 87 Likes on 69 Posts

Well johnny there is nothing wrong with hanging out with people who have the same idea of fun. but when you started this thread the first thing you did was start insulting people from Texas because we dont seem to have bike nights for you.
i believe if you would have started this thread a little different you may have gotten a lot different answers. instead you kept on insulting us time and time again. now i could be wrong here but some of your post on this subject make me think you really just want to be seen with a hot chick on the back of your bike by as many people as possible. go back and read some of your post and you will see what i am talking about. one person told you to check with some local dealerships. that is usually a good idea. a lot of times they have that kind of info. good luck, i hope you find what you are looking for..... mike in dallas

Old 10-10-2011, 05:13 PM
ChromeJunkie
Seasoned HDF Member
Veteran: Navy
Received 4,226 Likes on 1,841 Posts

Originally Posted by JohnnyBravo
get a blank stare. I live in the Conroe area, 45 minutes north of Houston.....I moved here a while back from the St Pete/Clearwater Florida area where there are plenty of options for Bike nights at different bars where you can expect to see at least fifty bikes outside.....Anyone know of anything going on in my area....Thats not a F-ing hour and a half ride away....TEXAS SUCKS!!!!!
If it sucks so bad, pack your **** and leave. I'm sure no one would miss you.

Old 10-10-2011, 05:24 PM
JohnnyBravo
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by mike in dallas
Well johnny there is nothing wrong with hanging out with people who have the same idea of fun. but when you started this thread the first thing you did was start insulting people from Texas because we dont seem to have bike nights for you.
i believe if you would have started this thread a little different you may have gotten a lot different answers. instead you kept on insulting us time and time again. now i could be wrong here but some of your post on this subject make me think you really just want to be seen with a hot chick on the back of your bike by as many people as possible. go back and read some of your post and you will see what i am talking about. one person told you to check with some local dealerships. that is usually a good idea. a lot of times they have that kind of info. good luck, i hope you find what you are looking for..... mike in dallas
you will note that I started this thread asking for Bike nights in this area....not decent rides in the area....anyone whos been in texas for a short amount of time knows that the riding is awesome.....I was looking for a Joint that is hoppin that Is close to home. For that I was labeled a poser, rub, doo rag wearin, guy that wants to ride his bike ten minutes to look cool.....And yes I do enjoy rollin up with a hot woman on my bike...for gods sake man how many posters have you seen with a smokin hot chick on a Harley....Whats not to enjoy!!! I cant help that thats my life.....Go to the gym, you can all have a Hotties. Dont hate on me because I look good in my Bandana.....lol

Old 10-10-2011, 05:26 PM
honorsdaddy
Road Master

Originally Posted by JohnnyBravo
And why are there so many haters towards Bike nights.....I would much rather go have a few shots of tequiila and look at some nice bikes while a Rock/blues band is jammin all night, than go to any other type of bar....and If that Juke joint was ten minutes from my house even better.....Oh, if I didnt ride two hours to get there I'm a poser...How retarded is that!!! And how retarded is it, that someone who is trying to find a local hangout with like mined people to socialize with is labeled a poser....or a cat calling ******* (thats just comical and typical man hating rhetoric I would expect from a scorned woman that is probably a little on the heavy side...be honest, whens the last time you went to the gym).....Haters!!!!!
Dude! Chill the **** out - seriously.

The Texas motorcycle community is a bit different than what you're used to in FL. Here, we ride...a LOT. I wasn't kidding when I said your "1000 miles a month" is a good start. I ride at least 2x that and my commute is less than 25 miles a day - and I ride less than a lot of my friends. My best friend manages, on average 4-5K miles per month every month - rain or shine.

We don't do "bike nights" on a regular basis, and even those we do have are more family oriented events than anything. The women here who spend any back seat time are typically wives or long-time girlfriends. Why? Houston traffic sucks *** in a BIG way and women are not going to go around the corner with you on a bike unless they trust you.

Additionally, with the sheer number of bikes in the Houston metro (somewhere near a half million last i checked) just having a bike doesn't mean squat. The girls know at least a half-dozen guys who have one, and no, your bike is not going to make them *** in their panties just because you promise them a ride. Really - it isn't all that.

You sound very much like you're looking for what we consider a poser bar - the place where the pirates and RUBs go when their wives let them out for the night (as long as they are home by 10) where they can have a beer or two and turn on the LEDs on their engine and brag about how they ride all the time - while strutting around in new leathers and riding a 3 year old bike with 5000 miles on the clock.

Once again - you will not find a real biker hangout around here with fender fluff to pick up. The bars where you will find fender fluff are probably not biker bars. Since you live in the sticks, you will have to ride at least an hour to get anywhere near a decent bar.

Last but not least, insulting Texas and Texans is a VERY good way to get a very well deserved ***-whuppin. Yes, we're damn proud of our state. Insult it at your own risk.

Quick Reply: I hate Texas !!!!!.....ask anyone about bike nights and you