General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

I hate Texas !!!!!.....ask anyone about bike nights and you

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2011, 03:09 PM
UltraNutZ
Extreme HDF Member
Received 138 Likes on 109 Posts

ok all BS aside. Hop your happy butt on that bike on a Friday or Saturday night after 6PM and head down to Jailhouse in Spring. Plenty of action there and almost with certainty there will be ***** flying around too...

Old 10-10-2011, 03:11 PM
kkiley
Road Master
Received 26 Likes on 24 Posts

I'm sure that billy bad a$$ attitude will get you real far down there. You even imported your own women with u?

Old 10-10-2011, 03:13 PM
honorsdaddy
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JohnnyBravo
Thats what I wanted....some names that promise to offer some action on a fri-sat night....Thanks!!!!!
Gotta ask - does the *** in that sig pic sleep next to you or is it just some random *** from your travels?

Old 10-10-2011, 03:16 PM
honorsdaddy
Road Master

Originally Posted by UltraNutZ
ok all BS aside. Hop your happy butt on that bike on a Friday or Saturday night after 6PM and head down to Jailhouse in Spring. Plenty of action there and almost with certainty there will be ***** flying around too...
May have to come up there myself.

If you see some guy ride up on a black Road Glide with black pipes and Rineharts, its probably me. Come over and say hi.

Old 10-10-2011, 03:20 PM
FLUltrarider
Road Warrior

You ever heard of "Google"? Have you stopped by the dealership and checked with them?

I'd also be careful with the comments about camo-clad rednecks, one of them will likely kick your butt. Florida's not that much better in that regard, and I've lived here 30 years.

Old 10-10-2011, 03:23 PM
honorsdaddy
Road Master

Originally Posted by FLUltrarider
You ever heard of "Google"? Have you stopped by the dealership and checked with them?

I'd also be careful with the comments about camo-clad rednecks, one of them will likely kick your butt. Florida's not that much better in that regard, and I've lived here 30 years.
Dealership? You're kidding right? None of the dealers in Houston are particularly helpful about such information. Unless you're buying a bike, they'd really rather you just go away.

Old 10-10-2011, 03:25 PM
JohnnyBravo
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by kkiley
I'm sure that billy bad a$$ attitude will get you real far down there. You even imported your own women with u?
The billy bad *** BS isnt worth commenting on however....you would be surpised how many women around here find it refreshing to talk to a guy that doesnt sound like the sherrif on the Dukes of Hazzard....Although I have flown a few hotties in from various locations....always nice to have options!!!

Old 10-10-2011, 03:38 PM
UltraNutZ
Extreme HDF Member
Received 138 Likes on 109 Posts
Old 10-10-2011, 03:41 PM
mike in dallas
Road Master
Received 87 Likes on 69 Posts

i prefer to ride my bike not park it at a bar..but thats just me. i guess thats why i dont care who is having a bike night. if you hate Texas so much dont let the door hit you on the way out

Old 10-10-2011, 03:52 PM
tx-skydiver
Road Warrior
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Nope! No good bike nights in Texas. I heard they are all in Florida so git to scootin and be on yur way pardner.

Quick Reply: I hate Texas !!!!!.....ask anyone about bike nights and you