Notices
General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

OCC & PJD are not real bikers!

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2011, 06:23 PM
Gliden
Club Member
Received 34 Likes on 27 Posts

Originally Posted by TwiZted Biker
I was with Indian when they had the factory sell off after it all collapsed , Paul sr. showed to bone pick the parts warehouse . He was standing with the guy I needed some info from on prices to relay to perspective buyers and as I walk up he puff's the chest out and barks " autograph cost you $20 " should have seen the look on his face when I barked backed " Who the f*ck are you ? I need to talk to him " pointing at the VP . ******* to the hilt .
Love it. I went in there last summer to see the place. It was a dump. A few bullshit bikes,lots of clothes, some bs parts laying around for sale like it was a flea market. In and out in 3 minutes.

Old 10-06-2011, 07:03 PM
SleeplessinVegas
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

My thoughts are that they are no more than reality TV personalities airing their dirty laundry.

Old 10-06-2011, 07:20 PM
Crazy
Grand HDF Member
Received 1,579 Likes on 832 Posts

Originally Posted by LMmarine86
I think its comical how people (that wrench or build) think they are better or any more "biker-ish" than the rest of the crowd. A bunch of "my **** is bigger than your ****" BS. I enjoy riding. You tool around with your bike more than me.... But I RIDE my bike more than you....
I never knew that wrenching and distance riding were mutually exclusive. If someone does one, do they have to give up the other?

Crazy

PS: If you're clairvoyant enough to know how many miles everyone rides, or doesn't ride, do you have any sure fire NFL bets for this Sunday?

Last edited by Crazy; 10-06-2011 at 07:23 PM. Reason: PS
Old 10-06-2011, 07:30 PM
DanDolfn
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I enjoy the show, the bike building more than the family squabbles.

But what's the point in ragging on someone else's taste?

BTW, I'm pretty sure all of y'all's dicks are bigger than mine.

:-)

Old 10-06-2011, 07:43 PM
slyder
Road Master

I know mine is

Old 10-06-2011, 08:00 PM
NewAge
Road Master
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by TwiZted Biker
Well aren't you special ? Your about as far from biker as it get buddy with that attitude . Being a scooter tramp isn't about miles or destinations by a long shot that bullshit came about with the white collar crowd trying their level best to be part of something there isn't a snowballs chance in hell of them ever getting close to . I'm not going into big debatable explanations about what is or isn't either , those have been beat more than a 15 year old's dick in here already . What I will say about it is real one's don't ride those oversized land barges you have in your sig and we don't give 2 ****'s about what others think one way or the other .

Biker is about a lot of things and slamming on the miles and getting to the next big vendor fest isn't in there , get over it .
hahaha sorry for pissing in your dinner. The bike I ride makes me less of a biker? Now who has the wrong attitude?

Im not saying I'm any more of a biker than the next guy. That's my point. People like YOU try to draw lines where there shouldn't be lines. Whether one works on their scoot or not doesn't make one a biker or not.

Also, I think you're paranoid. I don't think any white collar folks are trying to be something they aren't. Actually, I think they try really hard not to cross that line. You remind me of the guy off of 'Wild Hogs'. The guy Ray Liotta played. Yeah, I bet that's you by a long shot, huh? hahaha

Old 10-06-2011, 08:04 PM
NewAge
Road Master
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Crazy
I never knew that wrenching and distance riding were mutually exclusive. If someone does one, do they have to give up the other?

Crazy

PS: If you're clairvoyant enough to know how many miles everyone rides, or doesn't ride, do you have any sure fire NFL bets for this Sunday?
I think anyone that is around the biker community can spot someone that doesn't ride much. Ya know, the guys that don't know how to put their feet up sooner than a mile from start. The guy that duck walks around the parking lot. And my favorite is the guy that guns it from stop light to stop light. Yeah, its guaranteed they have less than 5K in the saddle. Just sayin'.

Old 10-06-2011, 08:12 PM
passae
Tourer

I love the Thread...not new...but love it.

The same old if you wear a white collar, you are a poser...if you make money or have any success...you are aren't a " real" biker.
OCC guys are successful guys...found a niche..and made a fortune.

Go ride your bikes....

Old 10-06-2011, 08:24 PM
TennesseeMustangPerf
Elite HDF Member
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by parabellum_9x19
When they get a dyno in their shop and actually TUNE their bikes (be they carbed or EFI), then I'll call them bike builders.

Fabricating a few parts on an otherwise built by numbers chopper kit is just not a high enough standard for me to call them true bike builders.

I think back to guys like Burt Munroe (he was featured in a movie called The World's Fastest Indian) who cast his own freaking PISTONS and rebuilt every engine he ever rode on...that is a bike builder in my opinion.
I had seen that. Cool program. Came in TV fairly recently.
Originally Posted by phillyrube
Lost respect for them a few years ago at Sturgis....they were charging for autographs.......what a bunch of dicks!
Originally Posted by Gliden
I don't recall them acting like or ever saying they were real bikers. Paul senior is a dick head and a nut job. His father license should be burned cause he sucks. Overpriced bikes that couldn't hold a candle to mine. Paul jr.....I actually like him. Mike too. Big Paul I have no respect for.
I could not agree more. Saw them at their show in Nashville a few years ago, and got the chance to meet several of them. Tiffany and I hung out with Rick quite a while, and talked one on one with Vinnie a bit. Steve personally gave us tickets to get into the show, and we got to hang with Mikey a little as well. The two Pauls did not even come out to sign autog's. Way to support your fanbase. I think a lot of it was Jr. being told what to do (you could hear Sr. yelling at him in their little tent offstage), but Sr. was a headtrip. They did sign frisbees and toss them out to the crowd, which was cool... I have a few of them. But there was no interaction whatsoever. Vin, Rick, Steve, Mike, Mikey, I have a lot of respect for. Jr., I respect, but he sort of let some of this go to his head. Sr. I lost all respect (what little I had) when he started his shenanigans. Such a shame.
To sum it all up, no... I don't think Sr. is a real biker. Mikey, Vinnie, Rick... yes. Has nothing to do with their builds, or how much is custom fabricated... does have to do with the fact that if they were to pass you by on the highway and you were broken down, would they stop to help?Sr. absolutely not. Jr. possibly... probably. Rick, Mikey, and Vinnie, absolutely. It is about the brotherhood, and you simply can't buy that, no matter how rich you may be.

Old 10-06-2011, 08:28 PM
MotoSoul11
Tourer
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I thought we all joined here as "bikers". Not sure what to argue here. I know I'm a biker and to hell with what anyone else thinks. I ride my sled when I feel the need and I occasionally clean it too. Sometimes I even go to bike nights just because I'm on the road and it catches my eye. I don't care who you are or what you ride, as long as you actually ride the damn thing. You wanna wear a pink helmet and purple goggles, go ahead and do it. As long as you're riding and not worrying about what the other "bikers" are saying.

Quick Reply: OCC & PJD are not real bikers!