Notices
General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

OCC & PJD are not real bikers!

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2011, 01:19 PM
DinoVelvet
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by desertrideryz
To me there not real bike builders. Anyone can bolt on chrome and send tins off to be painted.
Larry was the last of the great time builders..

Old 10-08-2011, 03:52 PM
ChopperBill
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 4,147 Likes on 1,261 Posts

Jr. is a cry baby douche bag. Even his Jr. Designs Coleman grille (puke) was one ugly ***** phucker. At least his ole man can "man up" even if he does act like a *****.

Old 10-09-2011, 07:26 AM
Then Came Bronson
Grand HDF Member

Received 2,794 Likes on 958 Posts

Originally Posted by TwiZted Biker
He was standing with the guy I needed some info from on prices to relay to perspective buyers and as I walk up he puff's the chest out and barks " autograph cost you $20 " should have seen the look on his face when I barked backed " Who the f*ck are you ? I need to talk to him " pointing at the VP . ******* to the hilt .
Fuking hilarious! I would have payed $20 to see that live.

Old 10-09-2011, 09:02 AM
Impala SS
6th Gear

Whats the matter Pete? Are you upset because no one knows who you are? Jealous because they found thier fame? Angry because thier fingernails are clean? C'mon man get real! If wrenching up your own bike is what uou think a "real" biker is then you've just eliminated around 95 percent of motorcyclists from being labeled "real" bikers... I wrench my own. I've washed grease from out of my nails, and if the biker next to me takes his horse to the shop, so what! If you dont like theme bikes, thats fine but dont judge them for what they do and how they do it! A real biker to me is someone who is proud of what they have and eager to lend a hand when needed.

Old 10-09-2011, 09:09 AM
rlaf75
Tourer

Originally Posted by Impala SS
Whats the matter Pete? Are you upset because no one knows who you are? Jealous because they found thier fame? Angry because thier fingernails are clean? C'mon man get real! If wrenching up your own bike is what uou think a "real" biker is then you've just eliminated around 95 percent of motorcyclists from being labeled "real" bikers... I wrench my own. I've washed grease from out of my nails, and if the biker next to me takes his horse to the shop, so what! If you dont like theme bikes, thats fine but dont judge them for what they do and how they do it! A real biker to me is someone who is proud of what they have and eager to lend a hand when needed.
What he said! Its also about the riding.

Old 10-09-2011, 11:30 AM
Martimus
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

In the beginning of the series they were nothing more than fabricators of rolling art. I give both crews a little credit nowadays because they now actually manufacture some of their own parts (fuel tanks, oil tanks, primary covers, etc.). But honestly the members of that family (Sr, Jr, and Mikey) are over paid artists. More often than not OCC and PJD do little more than bolt/weld parts onto somebody elses frames... and then charge corporate customers 6-digit fees for their work.

Last edited by Martimus; 10-09-2011 at 12:09 PM.
Old 10-09-2011, 11:40 AM
schumacher
Club Member
Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts
Old 10-09-2011, 11:40 AM
customsledz
Intermediate

Nothing like bashing someone who building bikes on a biker site... where's all the bikes you build????also ask yourself, would you rather have your money or theres for doing bikework......it's a TV show, not a biker build off........

Old 10-09-2011, 01:01 PM
TwiZted Biker
Club Member
Received 48,967 Likes on 17,892 Posts

Originally Posted by customsledz
Nothing like bashing someone who building bikes on a biker site... where's all the bikes you build????also ask yourself, would you rather have your money or theres for doing bikework......it's a TV show, not a biker build off........

Most true builders see their work as art , those that really get into it are artists and I've seen some very good ones that never got past the old barn out back but the bikes where always one and only's no two are exactly alike .

It's why I build all mine , it isn't about the money and I can't explain the feeling when you hit the button or roll that kicker over the first time and it lives . Better than sex man and I've built over 40 bikes . Some where rollers that got a majors facelift and rework but most started life as an idea or a bunch of parts at a swap meet somewhere . I'll bash the OC clowns till hell freezes over .

Last edited by TwiZted Biker; 10-09-2011 at 01:15 PM.
Old 10-09-2011, 02:48 PM
xcelr8
Road Master
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by passae
I love the Thread...not new...but love it.

OCC guys are successful guys...found a niche..and made a fortune.

Go ride your bikes....
Perfect...

Yeah, Sr. is a real ahole. Built a steel business from scratch and became a millionaire, before turning the biz over to his oldest son, and turned to custom building bikes in his basement for fun. Built that into OCC, and has traveled the world, becoming a nationally recognized figure in the process. Net worth now reported to be $25,000,000 according to wikepedia, and living in a home I can only drool over. All this before he reached 60 years old.
For all of the meatballs throwing stones at him, I can only ask: "How have you done with your life so far"?

Quick Reply: OCC & PJD are not real bikers!