Notices
General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

LV Bikefest (free range boobie pic!)

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2011, 10:27 PM
Gazzalodi
Road Master

Received 98 Likes on 59 Posts
Default LV Bikefest (free range boobie pic!)

Well my first day at Las Vegas Bikefest is complete, and there were BOOBIES! to be viewed.

I got up to the Cashman Center around 3pm. It was moderately crowded, not packed but busier than I remember last year being. Parking was easy, expanded from last year but only a little over half full. Lots of cops about. Wearing my club vest I got a personal cruiser following me as I walked through the parking lot to the security checkpoint. Once there the event staff advised me that the chain for my wallet was longer than allowed and I would have to tuck the chain in my pocket.

After that bit of surrealness I was happily admitted and made my way, of course, to the t-shirt vendors to see what poser awesomeness I could score. Now, read slowly so I don't shock you. I (me, Gazzalodi) could not find a single event t-shirt I liked. WTF!? I must be slipping, I made three rounds through the stalls of the vendors and could not find a single t-shirt that screamed WANNABE! to me. Damnit, well I'll have to give it another try tomorrow.

The art of metal, or whatever they call the builder competition, display was inside the convention center and the bikes were pretty sweet. Most were bobbers which I like more than the raked out fat back end of the past decade or two. This panhead was one of my favorites.

Around five I headed over the LV-HD to get a prime seat for the wet t-shirt competition. The 'ball of death' guys were there and got some professional skateboarder guy to stand in the ball while they buzzed him with dirtbikes. Cool if you are into watching someone else's near death experience.

The sun was getting low when the wet t-shirt contestants started to take the stage, and the camera for my blackberry doesn't do well in transitional light. I was snapping pictures like mad hopping I would get at least one to come out that wasn't all blurry.

While the third contestant was getting hosed down on the steps she turned and WARDROBE MALFUNCTION! HECK YES! Blurry or not this is my Pulitzer picture entry for the year. (I'll post the uncensored photo if the mods say it's okay).

After seeing the tatas gone wild I was so overcome with glee I had to bow out for the rest of the competition so I could race home and be the first to post Bikefest boobies to the forum.

Two big thumbs up for LV Bikefest, of course.

Old 09-30-2011, 10:35 PM
Big Jim Daddy
Cruiser
Received 29 Likes on 17 Posts

want boobie pics!!!

Old 09-30-2011, 10:52 PM
kajunkruzer
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Damn, and I was thinking I wuz gonna see some boobies.

Old 09-30-2011, 11:02 PM
Gazzalodi
Road Master

Received 98 Likes on 59 Posts

They were on display, and they are in the photo. Just need approval from the powers that be before unleashing them in the forum.

Old 09-30-2011, 11:06 PM
Jackie Paper
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 4,941 Likes on 4,139 Posts

It's OK

Old 09-30-2011, 11:09 PM
klaybus
Stellar HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Permission granted! Bring em on!

Old 09-30-2011, 11:21 PM
Skid Lid
Road Master
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hahaha good post wish I was there, weather is getting colder up North, fark!!! Now show me some boobies lol.

Old 10-01-2011, 12:32 AM
Mr. Lucky
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Gazzalodi
Are they taking applications for that guy's job for next year?

Old 10-01-2011, 08:58 AM
SleeplessinVegas
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Quote: Well my first day at Las Vegas Bikefest is complete, and there were BOOBIES! to be viewed.

I got up to the Cashman Center around 3pm. It was moderately crowded, not packed but busier than I remember last year being. Parking was easy, expanded from last year but only a little over half full. Lots of cops about. Wearing my club vest I got a personal cruiser following me as I walked through the parking lot to the security checkpoint. Once there the event staff advised me that the chain for my wallet was longer than allowed and I would have to tuck the chain in my pocket.

That wasn't a security problem, that was just the Fashion Police.

Old 10-01-2011, 09:27 AM
Amenraa
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I was there and the consensus from the people around me was that the girl that one was not the "real" winner. One lady next to me even made a comment that the announcer kept making hints to the guy with the sound gauge "Honey I found us one" I think there were ladies with much better racks and better looks in the competition but oh well.

You should come down to Hog N Heffers tonight cause last night there were girls getting topless on the bar. Some of the girls in the competition were there showing their breast cancer awareness support for the crowd.

Quick Reply: LV Bikefest (free range boobie pic!)