General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Be very Careful in Clermont

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2011, 06:42 PM
ssnooker2
Stage II
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Be very Careful in Clermont

The story is way to long to go over, just do yourself a favor and be very careful with the deals you make with HD in Clermont Florida. The GM thinks alot of himself and could care less about the customer after the sale. If you deal with them get it in writing. Tring to get with the owner is impossible as she has the worlds best "Gate Keeper". Hell I was getting a discount there and won't go back..........................even my salesman quit

Old 09-30-2011, 07:40 PM
nvsteve
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 74 Likes on 51 Posts

Originally Posted by ssnooker2
The story is way to long to go over, just do yourself a favor and be very careful with the deals you make with HD in Clermont Florida. The GM thinks alot of himself and could care less about the customer after the sale. If you deal with them get it in writing. Tring to get with the owner is impossible as she has the worlds best "Gate Keeper". Hell I was getting a discount there and won't go back..........................even my salesman quit
The good news is that I believe Doc is in Clermont. A great indy from all accounts.

Old 09-30-2011, 07:56 PM
joflewbyu2
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I am so glad my local dealer in Naples is cool with sales, parts and service. Good experience with all departments.

Old 09-30-2011, 07:59 PM
Bill03E
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 20 Likes on 13 Posts

I have a problem with most dealers in Florida, I got screwed by Seminole HD, we won't go into it, but Daytona bike week had created bad dealers, they don't care about anyone they just want your money.

Old 10-01-2011, 06:37 AM
WIKD1
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I've had really good luck with Orlando Harley East, especially the service Dept. It's night and day difference between them and their mother ship over at Orlando HD.

Old 10-01-2011, 06:41 AM
Pine Tree

Received 1,964 Likes on 463 Posts

Originally Posted by nvsteve
The good news is that I believe Doc is in Clermont. A great indy from all accounts.
He's just down the street from that dealer...and no longer uses them either.

Old 10-01-2011, 07:06 AM
cbrenthus
Stellar HDF Member
Received 1,635 Likes on 678 Posts

I'm very happy with fletchers in Clearwater.

Old 10-01-2011, 07:26 AM
HDJIM1158
Road Warrior
Received 25 Likes on 19 Posts

Maybe it's just me, But I can't say enough about Daytona Harley. Bought two bikes from them, one during Bike Week. Sales and Service are the best.... fast service, bike returned clean and repair/ service done correctly. Very suprize to hear about such a bad dealer.... I thought Harley "policed" them.

Be Safe JIM

Old 10-01-2011, 07:27 AM
Just Dave
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 5 Posts

That is you first post???? WTF. Did you just sign up to complain.

Old 10-01-2011, 07:46 AM
FloridaFLHX
Road Master
Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

I've had great experience with Stormy Hill's service department. Can't comment on the sales department, because I bought my bike elsewhere (one at Orlando, and one at Seminole). Honestly, I never considered buying at Stormy Hill because, when I went there to look, no one gave me the time of day. Didn't even acknowledge that I was there looking. So I went elsewhere.

Service has been a completely different deal. Dave and Dane take personal interest in their customers and their bikes - and Alyshia is awesome.

So somebody tell me about Doc. Because I need to know where I can find a good indy in the area.

Quick Reply: Be very Careful in Clermont