General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Chic Harleys? Old Man Harleys??

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2006, 02:28 PM
Darkcloud
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Chic Harleys? Old Man Harleys??

Your too funny.LMAO

ORIGINAL: mvlow

The best part about riding my Bob, is that I can wear my little pink g-string under my leather pants. I really like the sensation when they get in a twist.

[sm=sigh.gif]

Old 11-23-2006, 02:38 PM
R1Geezrglide
Road Warrior
Received 16 Likes on 7 Posts

Buell Blast???

Old 11-23-2006, 02:47 PM
zukeeper
Elite HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

ORIGINAL: ae4782tt
She says my '03 Heritage with the windshield, bags, and leather tassles on the brake and clutch levers, looks like an old mans bike! (
tassles bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!

Old 11-23-2006, 03:16 PM
DenimStreet
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sorry, I must have used too much subtlety. Next time I will speak my mind!!
ORIGINAL: glebo

So...what are ya tring to say DenimStreet?!?
ORIGINAL: DenimStreet

Street Bob a chick bike??? WTF! The Bob is an all-man, old-school, bad-***, rebel without a cause, bike!!![sm=boink3.gif][sm=chairshot.gif][sm=shutup.gif][sm=WTFsgign.gif][sm=closed.gif]
ORIGINAL: ae4782tt

What would you guys think of as a chick Harley? A little background: I have a female friend that I work with, I would like to ride, and occasionally ride with. She says my '03 Heritage with the windshield, bags, and leather tassles on the brake and clutch levers, looks like an old mans bike! (I'm 47 she is 39) She has an 03 V-Rod with custom red paint and ghost flames. Its kinda like a fashion ascessory I suppose, its painted to match her red hair she says! I gotta admit she does lookpretty good on it! So when you think of a Chic-Harley what comes to mind? Softail Deluxe, Street Bob, maybe a Sportie comes to mind for me. As an old Man's Harley I think that is harder to put a label on.

Old 11-23-2006, 03:19 PM
grunt
Extreme HDF Member

Well, if the average age for a Harley rider is over 45, aren't they all old men bikes?

Old 11-23-2006, 03:20 PM
Bluegrass
Advanced

I see chicks quite often on all softails, dynas and sportsters and even three wheelers but I seldom see one on a touring bike of any kind. Do I need to buy a bagger to be manly? Naw, I will just ride with the chicks!!!!!

Old 11-23-2006, 03:27 PM
Slash
Stellar HDF Member
Received 125 Likes on 50 Posts

ORIGINAL: Bluegrass

I see chicks quite often on all softails, dynas and sportsters and even three wheelers but I seldom see one on a touring bike of any kind. Do I need to buy a bagger to be manly? Naw, I will just ride with the chicks!!!!!
The chicks aren't going for the baggers untils the bags are supplied by Coach,Louis Vuitton,Chanel,Gucci and Prada.

Old 11-23-2006, 03:46 PM
Nadil
Road Warrior

My HOG Chapter is rather diversified. We have girls on Sportsters, Softails, Dyna Lowriders, and Road Kings and they look good on ALL of them.

Old 11-23-2006, 06:34 PM
wnogood
Banned
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

If I could afford a second Harley, it would be a street bob, flat black, insane apes, and maybe a 116 or 124. Not so sure I can find panties my size to still fit once twisted, or, maybe, the sheer acceleration of the big inch motor on such a light bike might just twist 'em up fer me!

BTW.....no offense intended denimstreet, like I say, you have my dream second bike.

I guess.....until I become rich and famous like SOME people on here.......I'll just stick to my "Ultimate geezer glide"

nogood o~`o

Old 11-23-2006, 06:37 PM
DenimStreet
Ultimate HDF Member

Thats a great glide. Watch those panties though. They get stuck up there far enough, you may never find em!
ORIGINAL: wnogood

If I could afford a second Harley, it would be a street bob, flat black, insane apes, and maybe a 116 or 124. Not so sure I can find panties my size to still fit once twisted, or, maybe, the sheer acceleration of the big inch motor on such a light bike might just twist 'em up fer me!

BTW.....no offense intended denimstreet, like I say, you have my dream second bike.

I guess.....until I become rich and famous like SOME people on here.......I'll just stick to my "Ultimate geezer glide"

nogood o~`o

Quick Reply: Chic Harleys? Old Man Harleys??