General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Pipes that are so loud, they're obnoxious.

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2012, 09:05 PM
LDB415
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Obama has done one thing only so far and that's insure Carter is not remembered as the worst president in history. I have voted in every election in the last 36 years, since I became eligible to vote. I will be voting in November. I will be voting against Obama in the only way that guarantees I am not voting for Obama. Everyone who believes in this nation has a responsibility to do the same, especially those who have sworn to protect and defend the nation.

Last edited by LDB415; 09-25-2012 at 10:40 PM.
Old 09-25-2012, 09:17 PM
Armyman2988
Cruiser

I interpret just fine. I agree that Obama is the worst President that this country has ever had, but I do not see how Romney will be any better with some of the views that he has. If I could decide I would say that Texas should seceed again, and re elect Bush to lead us, as he was a much better governor than he was a President. I have seen what Obama has done to our military, and he is a large reason that I got out. Sorry about the comments, just been a little hot headed with stuff in life and dealing with other peoples bs.

Old 09-25-2012, 09:18 PM
Quadancer
Elite HDF Member
Received 26 Likes on 26 Posts

Originally Posted by Blowzo
If you would call the cops over noise... then YOU are the problem... NOT the noise makers. Deal with it on your own... Harden The $&#( up!
Yeah, dude, I'm sure you're totally hardcore and all that crap.

I'm not gonna go back to jail over some schmuck. Wake me up every morning, and I don't really HAVE to deal with it; I have a phone. But there IS a chance I'd be up early enough to stop a dude and ask him to take it easy coming thru. Anything happens then, but I generally am a nice guy.
With sleep problems.

Old 09-25-2012, 09:23 PM
patrickd
Elite HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Voting for President has been a choice between the lesser of two evils for a very long time. I can't imagine a majority of voters liking either candidate. In cases like this you have to figure out which one will do the least amount of damage to our country and give them your vote.

It's laughable when people say it isn't my fault so and so is in the white house, I didn't vote. Wrong.

Old 09-25-2012, 09:44 PM
sjef
Road Captain
Received 6 Likes on 1 Post

So a bunch of closed minded political clowns have hijacked this thread. Wasn't a very good thread any way.

Old 09-25-2012, 09:49 PM
edilgdaor
Banned
Received 6,608 Likes on 3,879 Posts

Originally Posted by LDB415
Yeah, you just keep telling yourself that. Like most faulty arguments you just proved yourself wrong with your own argument.
Please tell me where I did that....

Nah, never mind. For a second I forgot about your worth.

Old 09-25-2012, 10:39 PM
klaybus
Stellar HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Old 09-25-2012, 10:59 PM
Pastor Ed
Tourer

Got my bike back today with all the mods done. The Monster Rounds are louder than I expected but a really nice deep sound. I have to turn the radio up to listen over where i used to set it and it's just not as clear. Louder and the radio hurts my ears:-) Won't really judge them until I get more miles on. I got the 1st 50 miles on, ran the motor up to 3k+ and then it drop back to 2.3K then back up. 50 miles of this, hopefully it helped. The next 450 I won't change RPM continually but I will change them often. The engine has 4.5k on it so the bottom is broken in but new pistons and rings need to be broken in. Keeping it below 4K for the next 450 miles will be a pain, but hopefully will end up with a great engine.
Then, we'll see how they sound at a nice constant speed.

Old 09-25-2012, 11:47 PM
Sweetbaboo
Road Master

And another thread turned political. Have good day.

Last edited by Sweetbaboo; 09-26-2012 at 08:11 AM.
Old 09-26-2012, 07:09 AM
mmancuso
Road Warrior
Received 116 Likes on 78 Posts

Originally Posted by Armyman2988
Well aparantly you love Obama so why don't you go stick your head farther up his *** since you obviously voted for him. Like I said I have not voted because there has never been a Presidential candidate that I have cared for. So go run your **** holster some more to make yourself feel better or just shove another dick in there so we don't have to hear it.
Sorry, but the op was right. Even when you don't vote, that inaction is putting one of the candidates into office.

I was just yesterday begging both of my long time riding buddies to please vote. They both hate Obama (as do I), yet never vote. I convinced him that not voting will help re-elect Obama, and he promised me that he would vote.

His other half refused. Said she hadn't voted since Reagan because she hadn't liked any candidate since then. I may have got her to thinking when I pointed out that her and people like her helped to put Clinton and Obama into office.

I trully understand your position, that you are making a statement by not voting, or at least are expressing and living by your integrity, but as noted, the reality is that your non-vote IS helping one of the candidates to win.

Don't think of it as voting for one of them, but voting against the other.

Please vote.

Quick Reply: Pipes that are so loud, they're obnoxious.