General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Check this OUT

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2006, 09:35 PM
HD7585
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts
Default Check this OUT

I can't get enough of this website.....................http://www.goingfaster.com/angst/harleyfeedback.htm if it dose nothing else, It makes ya think

Old 11-21-2006, 10:24 PM
Mountainkowboy
Grand HDF Member
Received 1,010 Likes on 544 Posts
Default RE: Check this OUT

This guy is a jap extremist. He thinks because he can corner and accel faster, his bike is better. Its kinda funny because on my mountain they "scoop up" at least 1 rocket rider per weekend. I guess they think that there bikes can bend the rules of physics also! I have a few friends that have rockets...when we get to Vegas or Laughlin I still wallk upright and my back is fine.

Old 11-21-2006, 10:32 PM
TXSwede
Elite HDF Member
Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Wow! If he was to have put as much time & effort into cancer research we would have a cure by now.

Old 11-21-2006, 11:06 PM
JeffreyLebowski
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: TXSwede

Wow! If he was to have put as much time & effort into cancer research we would have a cure by now.
Yeah, that's what I thought. Dude puts a lot of effort into hating and spouting off about other peoples bikes. He probably has underlying issues. Maybe he wasn't breastfed as a child. Whatever. He should give it up and go for a ride.

Old 11-22-2006, 04:38 PM
R1Geezrglide
Road Warrior
Received 16 Likes on 7 Posts

He certainly ranks as one of the most eloquent 'haters' I've read; quite entertaining as well. Although much of what he says may be true, it still doesn't change the fact that he is a 'Sport Bike Snob'. I've had an R1 and a 'Glide and never would I compare the two. I would consider that like comparing a Ferrari to a Suburban-two totally different vehicles with different purposes.

Old 11-22-2006, 06:59 PM
DGlide04
Elite HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

This forum is way too funny. One of the "respondents", **** a$$hole that he is, rants on about his wonderful CB Honda. "I do own a bike, Sparky; I ride a black 2004 Honda CBR600RR, purchased and owned since it was brand new. It’s a very nice bike that is surgical scalpel sharp and packed to the teeth with ultra-high technology...he goes on to say" it has a nice, authoritative primal roar that you hear about the same time as you notice that you are eating up highway at a velocity close to being considered warp speed, especially when the second battery of four fuel injectors comes online and the engine starts screaming towards its stratospheric 15,000 RPM redline with all eight injectors going into shower mode dumping fuel into the engine. Liquid smooth, no vibration and as sharp as it is at the track, it is as easy to live with on the street"

Well gosh durn it Mabel, load up the turnip wagon and let's go to the libarryto get one of them that Theeesauruses books to deesighfur this a-hole's message.

Give me a break, just what'll his $7500.00 off the floor dream machine be worth in 4 years? About zip that's what. He doesn't understand that Harley's are not go-fast bikes unless we want them to be and the fact that he can "smoke anything on the road" tells me he would not understand Harley ownership if you ran him over with one.

Old 11-22-2006, 07:20 PM
user 37474839
Banned
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

..that dude needs to get a life... [sm=icon_blah.gif]

Old 11-22-2006, 08:31 PM
HD7585
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

This guy is a gifted writer...........Here's a sample as he refers to HD.....................Do you carry a cell phone with you, or do you rely on carrier pigeon to get your messages? Do you prefer a cordless digital phone when you are at home, or do you still prefer a stationary rotary dial phone from the early '70's? What would you think if you owned an old style rotary dial up phone, and the company that sold it to you explained that it was the greatest type of phone in the world? You'd laugh in their face knowing what other types of phones exist out there. Or would you? What if you had to pay three times as much for that rotary phone, as you would for a brand new, ultra-compact, mobile phone? What if the rotary phone hadn't changed in design in forty years, what if it was sold as a nostalgic item, an American ICON and you were branded as a patriot for using one!? If you bought into all of that, then that would make you pretty much stupid in a very big way. Starting to get the picture yet, Steve? Or do I have to draw it out in crayons and use paste, scissors, and colored construction paper to bring it down to your level of understanding?

Old 11-22-2006, 08:40 PM
sxs hillbilly
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

A right friendly bowl of vomit, ain't he?

Old 11-22-2006, 08:44 PM
Hogaholic
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Dont waste your time on the link, Just a loser

Quick Reply: Check this OUT