General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Non MC or RC Vest Pic's

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2011, 07:02 PM
hoofnhog
Road Captain
Received 50 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by panz4ever
Started off a jacket in '70, cut sleeves off couple of years later, have a sister that has done a lot of cross-stiching to keep it together and done patching from the inside

great vest, man! bet it doesn't have a "made in China" tag next to it's "American Tradition" one.... just sayin

AND thanks for your service and I hope you are in good health.... I left a cousin, my best friend and a left eye in that fkin' hell hole.........................

Old 12-24-2013, 10:40 PM
WyndRyder
Stage III
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by MNPGRider
Here's my back patch, and a "Thank you"patch we received from the Mn VFW.
The front is covered with pins, each one with its own story.
I'm also a MN PGR, I have the same back patch with the only exception that I don't have the MN PGR in the center. Are those still made?

Old 12-25-2013, 06:20 PM
The88Beast04
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Nice gear posted here guys.
I've gotta get me a vest someday...

Old 12-25-2013, 06:33 PM
DonN
Road Warrior
Received 207 Likes on 141 Posts

Don't copy one of these boys. Sure not part of any MC around here.

Attached Thumbnails Non MC or RC Vest Pic's-soa.jpg  
Old 12-25-2013, 06:39 PM
Nanog1
Novice
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Non MC or RC Vest Pic's-image-1465002954.jpg

These are my colors, answer to no one dude.

Old 12-25-2013, 07:55 PM
C908
Road Warrior
Received 55 Likes on 41 Posts

I had a vest that I collected patches and pins on for several years then I got tired of it and sold it. I now have two different style black leather vests that I wear plain with nothing on them. Maybe some day I will go back to putting something on them but for now I like them plain.

Old 12-25-2013, 08:00 PM
Tony P
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 350 Likes on 217 Posts

Originally Posted by C908
I had a vest that I collected patches and pins on for several years then I got tired of it and sold it. I now have two different style black leather vests that I wear plain with nothing on them. Maybe some day I will go back to putting something on them but for now I like them plain.
Ditto. Except for 2-3 pins that actually mean something to me, plain it is. Actually, I found a windbreaker vest at REI that I purchased before Bike Week. I love that damn thing! My Lil' Joe's tends to hang in the closet.

Old 12-26-2013, 11:23 PM
DannyZ71
Extreme HDF Member
Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts

I've only had it since this past June (birthday present from wife). Already had some patches that I'd been saving for when I got it.

PGR Vest front

and back.

Last edited by DannyZ71; 12-26-2013 at 11:28 PM.
Old 12-27-2013, 06:31 AM
truckerdave
senior experienced all-knowing leader of the unwise
Received 347 Likes on 177 Posts

Originally Posted by wilburz
One good indicator to me is if a dudes vest, patches etc are dirty and worn. the dirtier and more worn then those are the guys that ride for a living. They ride their bikes everywhere. That is what they do. If you got fresh patches and crap then you are a newb. Not necesarily a poser but maybe just someone starting out who does not know better. Everyone starts somewhere. It does not take much time to figure out. Especially if you hang out a biker bars.
Ah now that's not neccesarily so. I've been riding since since 1969 and i clean my club patches about twice a year. Some of us do that because we are proud of who and what we are, besides it shows up better on "Gangland". I long ago passed the point of giving a fat rat's *** about whether someone thinks i am the "new guy".

Old 12-27-2013, 06:47 AM
Blue SOG
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by truckerdave
Ah now that's not neccesarily so. I've been riding since since 1969 and i clean my club patches about twice a year. Some of us do that because we are proud of who and what we are, besides it shows up better on "Gangland". I long ago passed the point of giving a fat rat's *** about whether someone thinks i am the "new guy".
Certain clubs do and certain clubs don't. Then, within the same club, there are those who do and those who don't. If you know what you're looking at, you can usually tell if the PH is new or not... and I agree with Dave here. I don't care what someone else thinks.

Quick Reply: Non MC or RC Vest Pic's