General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Shane Wallace Motorcycles - BEWARE!

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2012, 04:53 PM
Unome
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Swm
I have built bikes for 15 yrs. shut up
So based on FBFletch's experience of the time taken to fix his bike, you've done a total of 30 bikes.

Old 02-27-2012, 05:41 PM
scasey
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Unome
So based on FBFletch's experience of the time taken to fix his bike, you've done a total of 30 bikes.
LMFAO!!!!! That's awesome

Old 02-27-2012, 06:18 PM
Skitzer
Road Master
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thanks for bringing this to the forefront and sorry to hear about all your troubles with this douchebag. I hope no one else falls into his web.

Old 02-27-2012, 06:59 PM
Denver Dave
Road Master
Received 19 Likes on 12 Posts

I'm not sure how long he plans on staying in business as he didn't even renew his wallacecustoms.com domain name.

Old 02-27-2012, 07:43 PM
DannyZ71
Extreme HDF Member
Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by Unome

Post of the week!!!! LMAO!!!!

Only problem is you used the word "fix" instead of "FUBAR". Maybe he spent the rest of the time in court.

Old 02-27-2012, 10:31 PM
kiwideuce
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 115 Likes on 86 Posts

Originally Posted by Fancy Lady
This sounds like a threat to me... not the greatest idea to post a comment like that on the internet these days. Just sayin... FYI There is a fine line these days regarding the internet and cyber laws.
hhmmm! first post!! are you that thief's Shane's misses?? that guy needs a hiding!! just sayin

Old 02-28-2012, 01:07 AM
FBFletch
Road Master
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by kiwideuce
hhmmm! first post!! are you that thief's Shane's misses?? that guy needs a hiding!! just sayin
Wow Kiwi. That's a great point. Let's see. The user name is Fancy Lady. Shane and his misses ride around in a Lincoln Navigator. Could be.

Old 02-28-2012, 05:05 AM
FBFletch
Road Master
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Swm
I have built bikes for 15 yrs. shut up
And just to set the record straight, Shane told the Magistrate in court that he had been in business for 5 years - not 15. But, I suppose if wrenching on motorcycles in the garage at daddy's house counts as "bike building" experience, I've been a bike builder for 40 years and didn't even know it.

Quite honestly, one of the reasons I let Shane do the work is that I didn't want to invest in the tools I needed to do the transmission work. Otherwise, I would have done the work myself (given that I've been wrenching on cars and motorcycles longer than Shane has been alive).

In restrospect, had I bought the tools I needed, it would have saved me at least $2000 over the price of the tools and I wouldn't have ended up with a hack job.

That reminds me, I forgot about one more fact that I failed to mention in my previous post:

12) Had to spend $1000 to rent a bike to go to Sturgis because SWM didn't have my bike ready as promised.

Old 02-28-2012, 07:11 AM
Fatboy Brian
Grand HDF Member
Received 467 Likes on 192 Posts

Originally Posted by FBFletch
And just to set the record straight, Shane told the Magistrate in court that he had been in business for 5 years - not 15. But, I suppose if wrenching on motorcycles in the garage at daddy's house counts as "bike building" experience, I've been a bike builder for 40 years and didn't even know it.

Quite honestly, one of the reasons I let Shane do the work is that I didn't want to invest in the tools I needed to do the transmission work. Otherwise, I would have done the work myself (given that I've been wrenching on cars and motorcycles longer than Shane has been alive).

In restrospect, had I bought the tools I needed, it would have saved me at least $2000 over the price of the tools and I wouldn't have ended up with a hack job.

That reminds me, I forgot about one more fact that I failed to mention in my previous post:

12) Had to spend $1000 to rent a bike to go to Sturgis because SWM didn't have my bike ready as promised.
Guess that means I've been a bike builder for 30+ years.

Old 02-28-2012, 01:50 PM
Fancy Lady
Stage IV
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by kiwideuce
Not the misses of Shane. Just been following this post since the beginning and have some experience with the legal system. I think it is funny how this website is "supposed" to be about Harley Dealers, Products, and Experiences. You make a post threatening someone and I think that is an immature and irresponsible comment to make. This isn't a Harley Hit List website.

Quick Reply: Shane Wallace Motorcycles - BEWARE!