General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Shane Wallace Motorcycles - BEWARE!

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2012, 01:53 PM
Fancy Lady
Stage IV
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by FBFletch
Wow Kiwi. That's a great point. Let's see. The user name is Fancy Lady. Shane and his misses ride around in a Lincoln Navigator. Could be.
Like i told the last guy I am NOT Shane's misses and have never heard of the guy prior to your first post.

Old 02-29-2012, 11:08 PM
kiwideuce
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 115 Likes on 86 Posts

Originally Posted by Fancy Lady
Not the misses of Shane. Just been following this post since the beginning and have some experience with the legal system. I think it is funny how this website is "supposed" to be about Harley Dealers, Products, and Experiences. You make a post threatening someone and I think that is an immature and irresponsible comment to make. This isn't a Harley Hit List website.
MRS Wallace! were did i threaten anyone? i said he "needs" a hiding! and he does!
so you just joined the forum and noticed this thread and decided to coment on a thread about a guy getting ripped off by a cowboy mechanic?? very strange
this website is not "supposed" to be about harley dealers and products it is about all things "harley"
and FBFletch started a thread about his "experience" with a crooked engine builder that cant build his own stuff! (prob your man)
so why did you join? why havent you posted on any other threads?? you two should be ashamed of yourselves! KARMA will come

Old 03-01-2012, 04:31 AM
S.D.M.F
Road Warrior
Received 355 Likes on 229 Posts

Why is Fancy Lady out of the kitchen anyway?

Old 03-01-2012, 06:11 AM
Thundermug
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 22 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by passae
Two things:

How did you pay him?....always pay with a credit card. Never... Ever ...pay with cash or check. This is for your protection. If you did, call your card company and stop payment. They will investigate..they have lawyers. .

Dood, this is such a big overstatement. All the business has to do is fax a copy of what the customer signed, and the card issuer pays.
What you just suggested only delays payment and makes the receiver do is jump thru one hoop to get that money.
The ONLY time the card issuer will not pay is if the signature on the invoice does not match the cardholders signature.

Old 03-01-2012, 11:52 AM
FBFletch
Road Master
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Thundermug
Dood, this is such a big overstatement. All the business has to do is fax a copy of what the customer signed, and the card issuer pays.
What you just suggested only delays payment and makes the receiver do is jump thru one hoop to get that money.
The ONLY time the card issuer will not pay is if the signature on the invoice does not match the cardholders signature.
Partially true from what I was told. If it's a credit card from a bank or credit union, you can stop payment. If it's issued by anyone else (i.e. Sears, etc.) you can not stop payment (you can only contest the amount charged after the fact).

Old 03-01-2012, 05:21 PM
Fancy Lady
Stage IV
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down

Originally Posted by kiwideuce
MRS Wallace! were did i threaten anyone? i said he "needs" a hiding! and he does!
so you just joined the forum and noticed this thread and decided to coment on a thread about a guy getting ripped off by a cowboy mechanic?? very strange
this website is not "supposed" to be about harley dealers and products it is about all things "harley"
and FBFletch started a thread about his "experience" with a crooked engine builder that cant build his own stuff! (prob your man)
so why did you join? why havent you posted on any other threads?? you two should be ashamed of yourselves! KARMA will come

My Husband showed me this post and we have been following FBFletch's experience since then. He has owned numerous Harleys over the last 35 years. Obvisiously you can see we are from Charlotte and are always comparing different Motorcycle businesses. We like to compare prices on parts, apearel, and etc... with prices from our local Harley dealer. For the adjsutements that my husband cannot do himself he takes it to our local Dealer.

My quote which has you and others so interested in is referenced below. As you stated this site is about all things "Harley"... there is nothing Harley about that comment. "You" was a generalization referring to the author of the quote from which you referenced my quote from.

"Sorry to hear it went that way, will tale all my bro's to stay away. A guy I ride with live's just a few miles from his shop and has a lot of time on his hands.... just saying" Statement quoted directly from blue flht

We (My Husband and I) found the comment to be very disturbing. That is why I strongly felt the need to join this blog site, in order to voice "my opinion" like the others have. There are millions of other people like my husband and myself that observe and reflect on these types of sites. Not everyone feels the need to join and comment on every blog site they view. I am sure that we were not the only ones who found that comment disturbing. I am also sure that we were not the only one who felt that was a insinuating a threat.

As a side note... Karma is very real and nothing to joke about. It is MRS. JENNINGS, so I can clarify that for you and anyone else interested. Our family will no longer be involved or associated with hdforums, as it is not creditable for the purposes of "all things Harley". The intentional use of hdforums has been abused by the context of the comments. Those comments have been ingnorant and disrespectful to and from each other for which my family chooses not to be subjected to any longer.

There is only one person who should be ashamed of themselves and it is DEFINITELY not ME.

FBFLetch... Thank you for sharing your experience with the intentions of protecting other consumers and fellow riders.

Last edited by Fancy Lady; 03-01-2012 at 05:24 PM.
Old 03-01-2012, 05:47 PM
RHillbilly
Road Warrior
Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

My Husband showed me this post and we have been following FBFletch's experience since then. He has owned numerous Harleys over the last 35 years. Obvisiously you can see we are from Charlotte and are always comparing different Motorcycle businesses. We like to compare prices on parts, apearel, and etc... with prices from our local Harley dealer. For the adjsutements that my husband cannot do himself he takes it to our local Dealer.

My quote which has you and others so interested in is referenced below. As you stated this site is about all things "Harley"... there is nothing Harley about that comment. "You" was a generalization referring to the author of the quote from which you referenced my quote from.

"Sorry to hear it went that way, will tale all my bro's to stay away. A guy I ride with live's just a few miles from his shop and has a lot of time on his hands.... just saying" Statement quoted directly from blue flht

We (My Husband and I) found the comment to be very disturbing. That is why I strongly felt the need to join this blog site, in order to voice "my opinion" like the others have. There are millions of other people like my husband and myself that observe and reflect on these types of sites. Not everyone feels the need to join and comment on every blog site they view. I am sure that we were not the only ones who found that comment disturbing. I am also sure that we were not the only one who felt that was a insinuating a threat.

As a side note... Karma is very real and nothing to joke about. It is MRS. JENNINGS, so I can clarify that for you and anyone else interested. Our family will no longer be involved or associated with hdforums, as it is not creditable for the purposes of "all things Harley". The intentional use of hdforums has been abused by the context of the comments. Those comments have been ingnorant and disrespectful to and from each other for which my family chooses not to be subjected to any longer.

There is only one person who should be ashamed of themselves and it is DEFINITELY not ME.

FBFLetch... Thank you for sharing your experience with the intentions of protecting other consumers and fellow riders.
you might feel a little different if it was you who got screwed

Old 03-01-2012, 06:47 PM
ChiliPepperGarage
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

"has a lot of time on his hands" could be interpreted many different ways. It could certainly be considered a mild threat as in" my buddy can stop by and beat the guy up" or even "my buddy can go by and off the guy".

Regardless, it should be taken as typical Internet BS and passed off as such. I seriously doubt FBFletch is going to pursue the guys offer so you don't really need to try to educate all of us dumb HD guys.

On the other hand, the HD crowd can be a rough and tumble group at times. Maybe you should go to a knitting forum or someplace more peaceful! (Where's the shock face thingy to insert here?).

Old 03-02-2012, 06:41 AM
eddie eggs
Cruiser
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

See ya...

Old 03-02-2012, 06:56 AM
Markymannn
Stellar HDF Member
Received 153 Likes on 103 Posts

. Our family will no longer be involved or associated with hdforums, .
Well now there's a BIG loss

Quick Reply: Shane Wallace Motorcycles - BEWARE!