General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Coworker decided to move my RK

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2011, 04:04 PM
Fogoms
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by dortiz
Right or wrong you wont make any friends at work by being mad that another biker moved your bike in order to help another stranded employee out.
You will look bad in this one. Best case is grab a chance to say thanks for helping out another worker and please make sure you find me next time.

Good reply. The best education in this case would start out heavy on reason and light on testosterone. You can always turn on your ***** later if you have a slow student.

Old 08-14-2011, 04:08 PM
Stiggy
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 5,817 Likes on 3,171 Posts

Yeah, Thank him, but ask him to interupt whatever you're doing next time first.

He'll get the message and no one gets their feelings hurt.

Old 08-14-2011, 04:10 PM
SingSing
Banned

Dude, maybve im wrong but i dont think so. I think YOU FUMBLED THE BALL on this one. You shoulda "checked " that dude in private (meaning talk to him in no uncertain terrms). I once had a delivery guy fondle my controls while i was inside the diner eating breakfast lookingh out the window at the asswi&%^! pass his fingers alongh my shifer and handle. I walked out and asked the idiot if he would appreciate it if i would go up to his wife or GF and feel up her ****. Would her feel pissed off?!? Some ******** need that taslkin to. Thats my two cents.

Old 08-14-2011, 04:14 PM
Ricks Ride
Road Captain

Originally Posted by TwiZted Biker
When dealing with someone and my bike I ask them how they would fell coming home and finding the old lady still bent over the coach *** up with a dazed smile on her face a slug trail leaking down her leg , usually gets the point across nicely .
I think that'd make the point for most.

Yeah, I would wonder why it was so urgent that they couldn't wait a couple of minutes for me to come and move it for them. Reason dependent, I would maybe just let them know that I would rather move it myself and let them know that it is considered bad form to touch another man's bike. If the battery was down when I got there, I would have a hard time with that one.

Old 08-14-2011, 04:17 PM
straydog13
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 146 Likes on 96 Posts

Originally Posted by dortiz
Right or wrong you wont make any friends at work by being mad that another biker moved your bike in order to help another stranded employee out.
You will look bad in this one. Best case is grab a chance to say thanks for helping out another worker and please make sure you find me next time.

There is a time and place to go off and i dont thnk this is it.---i would make sure he knows NOT to touch your bike again.He may have seriously thought it was not a big deal since yall know each other and are apart of the "biker brotherhood" lol----I would let this slide but inform the dude not to do it again.......if it happens again then feel free to bash his fkn skull in.

Old 08-14-2011, 04:34 PM
Saltwaterwop
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

What kind of real Bikers play Chess ?

Old 08-14-2011, 04:44 PM
Brooklyn Devil Dog
Road Captain

What kind of real Bikers play Chess ?
The OP did state that the knucklehead in question rides a crotch rocket.

Old 08-14-2011, 04:45 PM
Montana Cowboy
Road Master
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

That guy shoulda found you first. Helping somebody else is not the issue. How about if he'd a got in your locker, and rifled your wallet for money to loan the broke down dude for a can of gas? What about him walking into your unoccupied house to use the phone and call a wreaker? Private property is just that. He was way out of bounds as far as I'm concerned. He might not need a whipping, but if it were me, I'd sure plainly tell him how the cow ate the cabbage.

Old 08-14-2011, 04:47 PM
Green Hornet
Road Master

lock your steering and you wont have the problem anymore

Old 08-14-2011, 04:48 PM
dickey
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 5,651 Likes on 2,536 Posts

Everyone pretty much hit the bull's eye on advice,considering it IS your job & you don't wanna do anythin to jeopardize it. If it were a non-job situation, then a lesson in protocol might've been in order; I might've done what I once did back in the day:

I was in Kenny's Castaways in Greenwich Village,back in the late 70's. Came outside to find a really annoying looking yuppie guy--you know the kind--Izod shirt,short hair,loafers,you just KNOW his name is Brad or Todd, leaning against my Sporty like it was a park bench, talking to his friends. Make a long story short--he looked up at me from where he wound up lying on his back in the middle of Bleeker street & called me a heterosexual bigot. I miss those days where you could give someone a leson in "decorum" without fear of reprisals from the law.

Quick Reply: Coworker decided to move my RK