General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Got 2 scala rider g4's yesterday!

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2011, 08:10 PM
aso432
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default G4

Originally Posted by FloridaFLHX
Good thread. Decided on my last long ride I was gonna try these for bike-to-bike communication. Will keep watching this thread, but unless I see some bad reviews, I'm going for it. Who has the best price on these?
I have both G4 and the Q2. Ive had the G4 for a little over a year now. I love it!!! No problems with it.
The Q2 is great too! You really cant go wrong with either.
When I receive calls on the Scala. Most people dont believe I am riding my Harley. They dont hear any road noise. the clearity it awsome!!!!

I recommend to alll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! riders.
Bike to bike is excellent too. The G4 is a little better for bike to bike.

Old 08-19-2011, 08:17 PM
chrisangie
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Ranfrol
The bike to bike part has worked great for the year we have had them. But I have not been able to get both of our Ipod Touch's to work. I am connecting them via Bluetooth, I can hear the music and so can my wife, but once we start talking it cuts out , and never connects again. I have tried pressing the A button, but still will not work. Going to try again this week on our trip down the West coast.

Overall have had good luck with them.
The A button direct connects rider to rider, i play music through my phone and after we talk it takes about 30 seconds and it goes back to the music. Also have u downloaded and set up the headsets on the computor?
Just a thought.