General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Whadda Ya Say... a Harley Board for Harley Riders???

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2011, 09:28 AM
bjewell
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 348 Likes on 134 Posts

Originally Posted by alkay191
Really? when was the last time you built your own chop ?

I'm not gonna **** on ya'll's parade, but after riding harleys and other brands for 30+ years, I still love them. I just don't wave the flag.
COMMIE!!! (smiling as i say this comrade)

Old 08-06-2011, 10:09 AM
alkay191
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by bjewell
COMMIE!!! (smiling as i say this comrade)
eh, I had enough of a criminal record at 14 to prevent me from ever joining communist party or KOMSOMOL, but I was a member of Pioneers (Brezhnev's version of Hitler Youth) ....

Old 08-06-2011, 10:35 AM
schumacher
Club Member
Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by meatsack
I'm thinking of not buying a Victory...
and we'd definatley keep the hypocrites out........the GM, Mopar and Ford haters

Old 08-06-2011, 10:55 AM
Joker's back
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Heh heh heh... You can ride a Harley and F the factory. Like many others, I had the bar and shield upsidedown on my rag.

Old 08-06-2011, 11:00 AM
sucherman
Club Member
Received 12 Likes on 2 Posts

Fan of the brand, but no company man. Agree there's too much whining up in here, just not sure, sometimes, who the whiners be.

Old 08-06-2011, 11:02 AM
Fuzzman
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bjewell, you get angry to easy. You need a roll model! (just kidding man, don't flame me) Or go ahead, either way.

Old 08-06-2011, 11:26 AM
Tom84FXST
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 20,080 Likes on 5,817 Posts

Originally Posted by bjewell
I have a great idea: Is there any way we could make a duplicate board -- here of course -- that was for people that actually love their Harley, despite their so-called imperfections? Seems like there is a growing posse of folks here who can only **** and moan about the bikes.

Hey... I got it. No ****, I feel yer pain. Must be terrible.

But I really don't give a ****, okay? And I bet there might be, ummmmm... maybe another half dozen folks here who feel the same way. Ya think?

Or we could have yet another page cause lord knows there sure are enough of them here for PEOPLE WHO HATE HARLEYS AND HARLEY RIDERS. Sorry to shout.

In the meantime, if you know someone who got killed on their Harley or cancer from the hot pipes on a 96, thinks foreign cruisers are just the ****, we HAVE to get water cooling or puppies will die, maybe thinks Congress should regulate what's in our tool boxes or feels strongly that our mere presence on the planet with our loud, obnoxious air-cooled, poorly constructed, evil inspiring, fat *** bikes is making you, your fat wife and your stupid kids uncomfortable ... well you could please hang out there by yerselves. Have a ball, it's free, donuts and coffee at the door.

It would be a blessing for the rest of us trying to have a civil conversation about Harley-hyphen-Davidsons and you would be among like minded folks.

Sounds like a win-win to me...
Wow aren't you just whining about the whiners? Whining posts are pretty obvious, don't click on them. I am going to ride my 1936 technology until the police state government outlaws it

Old 08-06-2011, 11:33 AM
DannyZ71
Extreme HDF Member
Received 16 Likes on 16 Posts

Did anyone ever think that maybe those the bitch the most don't even own a Harley? Or maybe never even ridden a Harley? How ya gonna stop those who live for the opportunity to irritate someone else from getting on the new board and continuing to do it?

Life is too short to worry about that stuff. Ignore it and go on. For every one complaint you see on a message board, there are literally thousands of happy campers that have had no problems. They're the ones out riding instead of posting.

Don't sweat the little **** and you'll be a lot happier.

Here's another thought. Without a little bitching and moaning, the emblem on your tank might still read AMF-Harley-Davidson. A little bitching can be a good thing.

Last edited by DannyZ71; 08-06-2011 at 11:36 AM.
Old 08-06-2011, 11:38 AM
firefighter616
Club Member
Received 42 Likes on 36 Posts

eh, I had enough of a criminal record at 14 to prevent me from ever joining communist party or KOMSOMOL, but I was a member of Pioneers (Brezhnev's version of Hitler Youth) ....
figures ya poser

This thread has been hijacked so I can use it as my personal PM. TIA

Old 08-06-2011, 11:42 AM
schumacher
Club Member
Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts

when did you come over here?

Quick Reply: Whadda Ya Say... a Harley Board for Harley Riders???