General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Woman almost kills me... TWICE!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2011, 10:40 AM
oct1949
Club Member
Received 819 Likes on 805 Posts

Its not just cager vs bikers..

Sons an LEO. last week on our By-pass 2 lanes each way he had a female beside him who was talking on C-phone with one hand then decided to kill a bug on the inside of her front window with her other.

Her arm bumped the steering wheel and her car quickly came over into the sons lane running him into the median, then she locked up her brakes almost causing a chain reaction with the cars behind her. OOOps, Yea he was on duty.

Best thing was she went to jail. Not because of her poor driving habits, it was because she had several outstanding Warrants against her.

Old 07-30-2011, 10:47 AM
Stiggy
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 5,834 Likes on 3,179 Posts

Escalade? Well at least she had insurance to aid you in your recovery when she ran your a$$ to the curb..

Me, I get the 89 LeSabres driven by questionably legal drivers with less than authentic licenses and even less abiity to speak the English language.

Heavily insured, I'm sure!

Old 07-30-2011, 10:59 AM
chicanagirl
Road Warrior
Received 63 Likes on 32 Posts

I have an SUV but don't worry, being a rider myself i do my best to drive carefully.

Old 07-30-2011, 11:04 AM
CapnAdventure
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by oct1949
Its not just cager vs bikers..

Sons an LEO. last week on our By-pass 2 lanes each way he had a female beside him who was talking on C-phone with one hand then decided to kill a bug on the inside of her front window with her other.

Her arm bumped the steering wheel and her car quickly came over into the sons lane running him into the median, then she locked up her brakes almost causing a chain reaction with the cars behind her. OOOps, Yea he was on duty.

Best thing was she went to jail. Not because of her poor driving habits, it was because she had several outstanding Warrants against her.
Ha Ha, now that's the instant justice we all wish would happen.

Old 07-30-2011, 12:44 PM
Brooklyn Devil Dog
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

So, what you're saying is that if it weren't for the outstanding warrants, she would have been let go on her merry way to create more chaos?

Old 07-30-2011, 01:28 PM
barjbar
Elite HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

1st time why didn't you hit the horn and 2nd time why were you anywhere near her vehicle?

Old 07-30-2011, 02:22 PM
terryrh
Elite HDF Member
Received 38 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by chicanagirl
I have an SUV but don't worry, being a rider myself i do my best to drive carefully.
1/5 of riders usally make better drivers...even women. I would say that more women should ride for that reason, but that would turn out badly.. I know some excellent women drivers, but some isn't very many. It happies me to see women that can.

Originally Posted by Brooklyn Devil Dog
So, what you're saying is that if it weren't for the outstanding warrants, she would have been let go on her merry way to create more chaos?
Probably a fat *** ticket that she'd probably no-show and wouldn't get caught until she hit a biker and drove off and someone got her plate and reported her...then she'd go to jail and get off at her trial with "time spent"...

****in judicial system

Old 07-30-2011, 02:28 PM
DinoVelvet
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by ColoHarleyGirl
Always beware of women in SUVs. They are all idiots! I don't trust them or let them in front of me. I have certain cars on that list as well.
Always beware of women. They are all idiots! I don't trust them or let them in front of me....this about sums it up for me.

lol..low and behold...look what I found in todays news.....

"The first crash occurred on Naramata Road, when a southbound Harley Davidson collided with a Plymouth van which had pulled on to Naramata at the intersection of 3 Mile Road.

The 47-year-old Penticton man on the Harley received extensive injuries to his arms, leg and back and was taken to Penticton Regional Hospital. The driver of the van, a 31-year-old female, was not injured."

Last edited by DinoVelvet; 07-30-2011 at 02:42 PM.
Old 07-30-2011, 02:52 PM
Jrsess
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 69 Likes on 63 Posts

Seems half of them can't see over the steering wheel.

Old 07-30-2011, 02:54 PM
dcgray2
Tourer

I hate it when my wife does that to me too!

Quick Reply: Woman almost kills me... TWICE!!!