General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Bikers Bad Name

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2006, 03:41 PM
gunrunner
Elite HDF Member
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default RE: Bikers Bad Name

ORIGINAL: grunt

Why the hell should anyone care of these dirtbags die? Somehow it should be OK to let them do these things so their worthless lives can be spared? Horsecrap. I know the police are being forced to change their policies. It is b/c of bleeding heart pansy asses that think it a shame the cops try to stop a criminal while the criminal is risking their lives.
The only dirtbag as you say would have been the driver, the dead girl and the 3 in the car that were hurt I would say were innocent people caught up in someone elses bad decision. Its not bleeding heart pansies that are up in arms, its the families of dead people killed by police in chases. Would you have the same outlook if some of your family members were killed by police in a high speed chase? Because it could happen to any of us.

Old 11-10-2006, 03:49 PM
grunt
Extreme HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: gunrunner
Why the hell should anyone care of these dirtbags die? Somehow it should be OK to let them do these things so their worthless lives can be spared? Horsecrap. I know the police are being forced to change their policies. It is b/c of bleeding heart pansy asses that think it a shame the cops try to stop a criminal while the criminal is risking their lives.
The only dirtbag as you say would have been the driver, the dead girl and the 3 in the car that were hurt I would say were innocent people caught up in someone elses bad decision. Its not bleeding heart pansies that are up in arms, its the families of dead people killed by police in chases. Would you have the same outlook if some of your family members were killed by police in a high speed chase? Because it could happen to any of us.
I said dirtbag (singular) did I not? Try not to go further out into that. I do not care what hjis family thinks. Idiot deserved to lose his life and the only tragedies are the girl he killed and the people hurt in the Taurus. If anyone of my family pulled the same stunt I would be sad at their passing, but majorly pissed at THEIR moronic selfishness. No anger at the cops trying to stop them. And if that makes me harsh TFB. THAT is how the world should work. If you screw up and die, oh well.

Once again, only pansy asses think along the lines of the criminal as some tragic victim that should be avenged by family (or at least have family outraged against the cops).

Old 11-10-2006, 04:01 PM
Barebackjack
Road Captain

The article never said he was being chased. It said that he sped up after the officer tried to pull him over. If the dumbass had stopped, everything would have been fine. It's bad innocent people where hurt and killed by the idiot but i have no sympathy for him at all. What is going to happen is insurance companies are going to stop writing polcies on sport bikes or make the polcies so damn expensive, kids won't be able to afford them. I ran from the cops many years ago and when they caught me, they beat the hell out of me. I never ran again.

Old 11-10-2006, 04:51 PM
firemankrug
Outstanding HDF Member

[quote]ORIGINAL: sctusa

MC Crash

Motorcycle crash leaves two dead, puts three in hospital

MIAMI BEACH, Fla. (WSVN) -- Two people are dead and three people are in the hospital after a motorcycle crashed into a car early Friday morning. As a result, police had to close the intersection of 10th Street and Meridian Avenue as they investigate the accident.

According to a witness, a man on a motorcycle picked up a woman after work and took off, traveling at a speed of over 100 miles per hour. Upon seeing he was about to be pulled over by police, the driver sped up and fled, crashing into a Ford Taurus at 10th Street and Meridan Avenue.

Sounds like the idiot was a danger to himself and everyone around him before the leo's started chasing him. Its to bad he had someone with him when he did himself in. IMO no part of this tragedy was the leo's fault.

Old 11-10-2006, 04:59 PM
mhendo
Cruiser
Received 14 Likes on 4 Posts

ORIGINAL: gunrunner
I said dirtbag (singular) did I not? Try not to go further out into that. I do not care what hjis family thinks. Idiot deserved to lose his life and the only tragedies are the girl he killed and the people hurt in the Taurus. If anyone of my family pulled the same stunt I would be sad at their passing, but majorly pissed at THEIR moronic selfishness. No anger at the cops trying to stop them. And if that makes me harsh TFB. THAT is how the world should work. If you screw up and die, oh well.

Once again, only pansy asses think along the lines of the criminal as some tragic victim that should be avenged by family (or at least have family outraged against the cops).
I agree with you grunt 100%. My wife always complains about police doing high speed pursuits. Who's to say the guy they are chasing didn't just kill someone or they're running late to go kill someone.

If you run from the cops you were doing something you weren't suppose to and if you end up getting killed, good ridance.

It is too bad about the people in the taurus and the passenger though.

Old 11-10-2006, 05:14 PM
brauny1
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Fortunately, the LEO's around here can differentiate between the sportbikes, crusers, scooters, touring and the like... Most the LEO's own Harley's and distain the croch-rockets. My brother-in-law is a LEO and hear this sort of thing all the time. OH YEA, 100% fault of the squid that ran. Our tax dollars pay for all of our protection, If law enforcement could not persue the criminals... OH MY GAWD...

Old 11-10-2006, 05:33 PM
gunrunner
Elite HDF Member

Why the hell should anyone care of these dirtbags die? .
[/quote] grunt
I said dirtbag (singular) did I not?[/quote]

Well NO you didn't you said dirtbags...

Old 11-10-2006, 05:40 PM
LT753
Road Warrior

To Gunrunner, you slam LEO's but have Dirty Harry as your avatar. Just thought it odd. Driving like the idiot was, he was going to wreck one way or the other, don't blame us.

Lynn

Old 11-10-2006, 06:24 PM
gunrunner
Elite HDF Member

ORIGINAL: LT753

To Gunrunner, you slam LEO's but have Dirty Harry as your avatar. Just thought it odd. Driving like the idiot was, he was going to wreck one way or the other, don't blame us.

Lynn
I never slamed Leos! I just stated facts about fatalities of innocent people that have happened because of high speed pursuits, its all over the country on the news and in every paper. I have a very large respect for law enforcment and deal with them daily, but given congestion these days its just not safe to have high speed chases in metropolitain areas. My avatar is one Ive used for years, Im a licensed Firearms dealer, my middle name is Harry, and just to let you in on a secret, Dirty Harry was a movie, clint eastwood is a actor, he's as much a LEO as Barney Fife is. LOL

Old 11-10-2006, 06:30 PM
Big Sled
Big Kahuna HDF Member

Received 8,423 Likes on 4,353 Posts

When a person breaks the law in such a way that they are probable to hurt someone other than themself, then the default position the LEO MUST take is to stop them. It's mass mayhem when the veh. operator runs. Every situation is different.

The LEO's admins. (if they were politically courageous and will get off their duffs) owe it to the LEOs and the public to give the officers out there on the firing line the guidance, seminars, spec. training and support to make the tough decisions the street cop has no choice but to make. This chase or let em go issue has a lot more work to be done on it. Chases aren't occurring at 55mph anymore, they're occurring at 155mph. Maybe some new hi-tech vehicle zapper-stopper might be adopted. (The military already has them, shhhhhh!)

Jeez, I hope Hillary doesn't get herself on the committee to decide what to do when someone breaks the law[&o]

Our street cops need support in a lot of ways.

ORIGINAL: LT753

Lynn

Quick Reply: Bikers Bad Name