General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Harley Dealers now and back when

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2011, 08:51 PM
Uncle Larry
Seasoned HDF Member
Veteran: Army
Received 49,940 Likes on 19,379 Posts

Originally Posted by TwiZted Biker
Old schools in here a lot of them got neutered later in life but not all , hard to catch any feeling for anything on the net can't read people like we all learned to do early if you rode then . I'm guilty of giving the shake & bake crew a good twist on occasion can't help it they give me too much materiel to work with .
Hey ... Somebody's got to set an example for these wining, sniveling, wet behind the ears, kids to look up to .... I mean ... What the hell is that saying ... Old age and diabolical cunning will overcome youth and enthusiam everytime ... and I guess that IronAss, TwiZted and myself have ( maybe ) taken on that responsibility ... I'm sure that there are some other old timers ( you know ... the ones whose footprint might be found underneath a pile of dinosaur $hit ) who might wanna ring in on this ... as for me I'm headed for the medinice cabinet ... time for my Geritol ... then I'm hittin' the sack!

Old 07-25-2011, 09:06 PM
Scratt
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by TwiZted Biker
My favorite for a long time was " No Butt No Putt " had it on in traffic court judge just raised an eyebrow but 3 attorneys cornered me asked if that was a solicitation for sex , just grinned at them .Had an airbrush guy make this one a after dingbat blond I was with pissed me off .
C an't
U nder
N ormal
T hinking

Guy came by as I was packing to leave the next day and tossed me 2 nice shirts , said he did over 50 of those after mine .
FUNNY!
There is a local small shop that still sells the *** gas or grass shirts, my favorite that I still have but won't fit just say's **** OFF across the front, made alot of freinds with that shirt.

Last edited by Scratt; 07-25-2011 at 10:03 PM.