General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Douchebag Neighbor

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2011, 06:58 AM
Roadman56
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It would be interesting to see if you would have the same problem if your had a stock bike.

Old 07-17-2011, 07:05 AM
travelsfardoyle
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Maybe the poor guy comes from a long line of losers and is just trying to protect his family. I mean, maybe his grandmother left his grandfather for a scooter tramp, his dad grows up, marries a woman, with her a few years, they have the bouncing baby "rhymes with Rick", couple of years later, mom realizes she's living with Nancy boy and his son, takes of with the first decent scooter tramp she encounters, leaves Nancy Dad to raise Nancy "rhymes with Rick".

20 years later, nancy boy "rhymes with Rick" has finally managed to trick a woman into marrying him, it's been a couple of years now, she's starting to realize she settled for less than stellar, now, lo and behold, across the street, a scooter tramp has moved in! Poor nancy boy "rhymes with Rick" is beside himself, he needs to do something to save his marriage!

Do yourself a favor, go over and take her for a ride, she'll harass him into leaving and you'll have peace and quiet again!

Old 07-17-2011, 07:09 AM
jmacdonald5
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts

..get a set up like Tommy Chong had in "Up IN SMOKE" when he parked his Harley in the living room, hooked up a 20 foot length of flex-pipe to his bike exhaust, ran it out his window aimed at his A-Hole neighbor, and fired up the bike, just sitting on it parked, revving the crap out of it ....you might need 200'..but so be it...

Old 07-17-2011, 07:28 AM
AlCherry
Road Warrior
Received 90 Likes on 51 Posts

Originally Posted by dFREDb
Get yourself some straight pipes and "work" on the bike til late at night
When I lived in a subdivision, I would tune my drag bike (170" Evo) before a race, middle of the day, being the respectful person I am. I would pull it out of the garage into to driveway, start it to check for oil leaks, clutch, 2 step, and shut it off and pull it back in. 15 minutes, maybe.
One day Bevis Butthead came over and told me if I didn't pull it in the garage to tune it he would call the police. OK.
My garage door was pointed at his house. I pulled it in, started it and the garage acted like a big megaphone pointed at him. I was told that when I popped the throttle things would fall off his wall.
Hell, the other neighbors and kids would come over when they saw me pull it out just to watch and listen.
Screw 'em. Live life. Your neighbor is just a small bump in the road!

Last edited by AlCherry; 07-17-2011 at 07:31 AM.
Old 07-17-2011, 07:46 AM
SinisterSnake
Advanced
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

How about you offer to let HIM push it down the street. Find a reason to go out at 4am and wake him up for a quick push down the block.

Old 07-17-2011, 07:47 AM
98Ultra
Road Master
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Says his wife is having Heart palpatations as we speak.

They told me that was the reason for the defibulator they put in my chest. I ride an Ultra and an Ironhead with drag pipes. Guess she needs to go see the Doctor about those palpatations.

Man I love living in the boondocks.

Old 07-17-2011, 08:02 AM
rat_trap
Cruiser

When your lease is up and there's no fun left in torturing that loser, move down the road to Holly Springs or Fuquay-Varina. Both towns are biker and hotrod friendly and the people are far less uptight than those Morrisville and Cary snobs.

Old 07-17-2011, 08:02 AM
dnitram
Road Master

Originally Posted by LarryLives
Next time your meeting up with friends to ride, have them ALL meet at your place, like 10 or 20 bikes!
F that douche!
here are a couple items you can leave at their door step so they get the picture!
Attachment 196737

Attachment 196738

If they persist, I would spend the time to stop at the PD and get a copy of the sound ordinance, and also inform the police you have a neighbor thats a fuken douche. Take the copy of the ordinance, fold it into a paper airplane, and next time you see them outside fly it right at them!
Great pics - Now THAT"S FUNNY! Agree completely

Old 07-17-2011, 08:09 AM
TheSinistral
Tourer

Originally Posted by Roadman56
It would be interesting to see if you would have the same problem if your had a stock bike.
Probably. A neighbor at the end of the street gives me the ole' stinkeye every time I ride past at 20mph on my bone stock Road Glide. Just put on Jackpot slipons this weekend so I can't wait to see him again. Fugg'im.

If I am not violating the law you might want to leave me alone....

-Sin

Old 07-17-2011, 08:19 AM
Stiggy
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 5,816 Likes on 3,171 Posts

Originally Posted by rat_trap
When your lease is up and there's no fun left in torturing that loser, move down the road to Holly Springs or Fuquay-Varina. Both towns are biker and hotrod friendly and the people are far less uptight than those Morrisville and Cary snobs.
Or move up to northern Granville County....I moved away from Ohio to get away from the type of people that live in Cary / Morrisville.

( They had one murder in Cary last year and had to have a "Town Hall " meeting about their 'crime wave'...No joke.)

Quick Reply: Douchebag Neighbor