General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Stopped by lake patrol???

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2011, 11:48 AM
CWDoc115
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Numbuntz has to have a supervisor. Complain to the supervisor. Tell the supervisor that you waited to calm down before you spoke to him / her / it.

Old 07-15-2011, 12:05 PM
Jags93
Road Master
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

You can change the ending of this story a bit and send it in to Penthouse Forum...

Old 07-15-2011, 12:13 PM
BassCatcher
Grand HDF Member
Received 81 Likes on 40 Posts

We have a large water patrol presence here at the lake as well. I have found most of them to be fairly decent folks.

This patrol officer was either enforcing state law or not. Have you checked? Indecent exposure is usually pretty carefully described in state statues so if he was over stepping his authority it seems you would have a strong case to go to his supervisor with.

Old 07-15-2011, 02:18 PM
OkieLongHair
Cruiser

Hard to believe the Lake Patrol would worry about a bikini, all they have to do is cruise over to party cove & catch all kinds of topless action. Was it Lake Patrol or the Corp of Engineers police? Lake patrolmen in OK are State Troopers, the Corp jerks are federal, I got a federal ticket for playing my car stereo at my campground.

Old 07-15-2011, 10:43 PM
Moon-dog
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by OkieLongHair
Hard to believe the Lake Patrol would worry about a bikini, all they have to do is cruise over to party cove & catch all kinds of topless action. Was it Lake Patrol or the Corp of Engineers police? Lake patrolmen in OK are State Troopers, the Corp jerks are federal, I got a federal ticket for playing my car stereo
at my campground.
It wasn't a OHP I don't think. He was wearing a brown officers uniform with a badge and gun.

Old 07-15-2011, 11:30 PM
BLKBAGGER
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

He probably has a fat ugly wife at home and wanted to see your wife's firm little ones. He pulled you over to get a closer look. And then used his dumb *** excuse to warrant his pervert ways.

Old 07-16-2011, 12:31 AM
DinoVelvet
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by Moon-dog
It wasn't a OHP I don't think. He was wearing a brown officers uniform with a badge and gun.
you know what they used to say about "brown shirts".....

Old 07-18-2011, 12:51 PM
tlb
Elite HDF Member
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

I ride around lake Texoma a lot with my wife in a bikini top, never had a problem. When we are on a road trip she wears one sometimes, too. She would not wear one around town. I bet it was a park ranger, that pulled you over.
By the way, in Oklahoma, the nipple cant be seen, even if covered. My wife has that Wicked Weasel bikini, and her nipples are visible, in the sun light even if it is dry. That top is reserved for boat riding.

Old 07-18-2011, 02:08 PM
wookie214
Tourer

Originally Posted by tlb
I ride around lake Texoma a lot with my wife in a bikini top, never had a problem. When we are on a road trip she wears one sometimes, too. She would not wear one around town. I bet it was a park ranger, that pulled you over.
By the way, in Oklahoma, the nipple cant be seen, even if covered. My wife has that Wicked Weasel bikini, and her nipples are visible, in the sun light even if it is dry. That top is reserved for boat riding.
I don't believe that her nipples are visible in the sun light even if it is dry.
Please post a picture so that I know you are telling the truth. Thank you.

Old 07-18-2011, 02:12 PM
phaugly
Intermediate

You probably just pissed him off because he wasn't done jackin off.

Quick Reply: Stopped by lake patrol???