Notices
General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Canadian Lonewolves - Rider Down

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2011, 02:08 PM
iceman336
Road Warrior
Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Canadian Lonewolves - Rider Down - updated

For those of you in the Edmonton area and any Lonewolves on here, I regret to inform you that J.C. (Jim Carroll) was involved in fatality accident yesterday in the Valemount area. We'll keep you advised as to the funeral date...

http://thevalleysentinel.com/?p=2543

From the Lonewolves of Western Canada forum:

When people ask us what it takes to be one of the Canadian Lonewolves, so many of us like to point out the goodwill we put forth in the community, the achievements we have completed, the strong feeling of comradaderie between our brothers and sisters and the open arms we extend to newcomers

Lonewolf, aka JC, displayed that sense of pride when wearing our groups patch. He shared that pride not only with his brothers and sisters, but with his entire family, and displayed it proudly in most things he accomplished.

He worked diligently at creating a wraparound Lonewolves skirt for the barbeque he so generously donated to several functions, so that funds could be generated for causes close to his heart

Recently he put much time in facilitating a patch design for the Central Alberta Memorial Ride Society, of which he was a member and active participant.

He was active in wiring(and re-wiring) of the charity build project bike of 2010.

Whe the call came to join for a ride or gather to participate in a service project, Jim was there, and usually not alone. his trusted pillion pal Jessica rode with him most days.

He created a very fun afternoon remembered fondly by some as " the apple dumpling gang" when members dressed in leather climbed his trees to pick apples he donated.

He was on of the first to stand when the CLW was asked to coordinate traffice control for an event.

He like to post pictures, make comments and jabs in jest to other members, he liked to laugh and tell jokes in forums on the CLW website.

Although JC will be missed at future events and gatherings of the "Wolves", he will be remembered for making his voice heard at meetings, sharing his dreams of his bike, his future VW trike project and for always standing proud as a member of the Canadian Lonewolves.

Jim leaves behind his loving wife Tracey, his three children and his brothers and sisters of the road.

No longer on the road, ride the wind....and ride it hard brother

« Back to AlbumPhoto 1 of 2 Previous | Next

Thursday, July 14

Some of the members put together an impromptu ride for JC last night - gathering together to remember our fallen brother and to gather food and stuffed animals for the kids. We ran a procession past J.C. and Tracies place, then swung around and lined up along the curb in front. I just thought I would share with you some photos and comments...this is what brotherhood and the motorcycling community are about.

Tracie posted this on the Lone Wolves website this morning and I have included a couple of the comments as well. I'm proud to be a part of this club.

Our world was turned upside down on Tuesday and last night you all help to set it a little straighter. I don’t know what to say. Thank you does not seem to be enough. When I saw the Panther lead you all down the street in front of my house I was so over whelmed. What you did for my family was indescribable. I know LONE WOLF was watching over us and I believe in my heart that he was smiling down on us.
The kids and I are planning come hell or high water to come out to Thorsby for the rally. Jim’s sister and husband will be joining us. So we will see you there.
Jessica was just beaming that so many people want to take her to bike nights on a bike, and for that I am grateful.
From my family to yours THANK YOU
Love She Wolf and Cubs

We are all family and will always be there for each other through good times and (unfortunatly) bad times. As a pack, we rally around the hurt members in an attempt to keep them safe while they heal so the pack can be whole again. A pack that rides together, stays together. - Ironman

It's us who are grateful to you and your family for allowing us to share in such a difficult and intimate time. The passing of a loved one is hard for all involved and finding a way to express sorrow can be hard. Thank you for letting us express our feelings in the way we know best. - 4 foot

Last edited by iceman336; 07-14-2011 at 09:45 AM.
Old 07-13-2011, 02:20 PM
TFTCAR
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My condolences to his Family and Friends from a Vancouver lonewolf.

Old 07-13-2011, 02:36 PM
UKLiz
Intermediate

Iceman is that Jim in that pic?

Old 07-13-2011, 02:44 PM
iceman336
Road Warrior
Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by UKLiz
Iceman is that Jim in that pic?
Yes, it is. JC was working towards triking that old V-dub. We were just talking about the wiring on Monday night when I last saw him.

Old 07-13-2011, 02:52 PM
max56
Road Warrior
Received 34 Likes on 21 Posts

sad...condolences.

Old 07-13-2011, 03:09 PM
BCSG
Tourer
Received 37 Likes on 15 Posts

R.I.P Condolances to his family and friends.

Old 07-13-2011, 03:25 PM
ElectraDave
Road Captain
Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Thoughts and prayers to family and friends.....

Old 07-13-2011, 03:33 PM
skidder
Extreme HDF Member
Received 83 Likes on 76 Posts

Sorry to hear about a fellow Albertan. Prayers sent.

Old 07-14-2011, 12:03 AM
jazzy jack
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sorry to hear this, but now he rides free.

Old 07-14-2011, 12:07 AM
csbreeze
Road Warrior

He lived his life as he wanted and it speaks well from you to us. RIP

Quick Reply: Canadian Lonewolves - Rider Down