General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

My first long road trip.

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2011, 09:31 AM
sctrooper
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My first long road trip.

Just got back from my first road trip and it was quite an experience. Myself and three friends set out on the road to the pacific. on our first night we camped out set up our tents and began to roast marshmellows. one of the guys accidentally whipped a flaming marshmellow onto the tent we were suppose to sleep in causing it to catch fire which ultimately resulted in us having to all sleep on an air mattress one of our other friends brought. We awoke the next morning extremely sore and tired. we commented to each other that we were sore and it was our leaders fault for riding us so hard. his response was that it was all part of the experience which is why we didn't bring our wives. at that moment our other friend apparently fell off the air mattress at some point and began to say that he was mad that he was upset because he was the one in the dirt when he was the one that had sore jaws from 3 hours of blowing...at that moment we looked up to see a police officer looming in front of us he had heard our whole conversation and had taken it waaaay out of context but he seemed to really like what he heard. we ended up high tailing it out of there and getting back on the road.

We later stopped at a biker bar to get some drinks where we ran into a local biker gang. these guys were bad news they ended up conning one of our guys into trading his sporty for some hunk of junk. we thought the trip was over here we are with 4 guys and 3 bikes. one of our riders decides he wants to play hero and goes to get the bike back not only did he get the bike back bu he cut the fuel lines on all the bikers bikes. when we rode past their bar they tried to chase us but they couldn't go anywhere because of the fuel lines being cut. one of their members flicked a cicarette which lit the fuel they had dumped and ended up starting a fire that blew up their freaking bar.

We knew we were in trouble then that we had an entire biker gang coming after us. they ended up tracking us down in a small town and it was a showdown it was 4 on 50 and we were gonna lose. we had no option but to fight so we did. and boy did we get it handed to us they kicked our tails probably 4 different times. after all that the leader of their gang made the bikers leave town and told us not to wear watches. we then left the town and headed out to california. all in all it was a pretty good trip pretty uneventful but good none the less.

O ya we slapped a bull too.

Old 07-09-2011, 09:59 AM
HRK123
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

So you just watched Wild Hogs?

Old 07-09-2011, 10:41 AM
stafford
Road Warrior
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

SCTrooper, sounds like a great trip, did ya'll take any pictures. Thats quite a trip from S.C. to the west coast , I"m sure yall had a blast.

Old 07-09-2011, 11:08 AM
nevada72
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 26,068 Likes on 12,184 Posts

Loved you in Pulp Fiction

Old 07-09-2011, 11:32 AM
NDBadlands4-2
Extreme HDF Member
Received 67 Likes on 57 Posts

Originally Posted by nevada72
Loved you in Pulp Fiction
Yes, but you made an ugly woman in Hairspray.