General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

More LEO Antics.

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2011, 08:55 PM
BlueRoadKing
6th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That's a shame... as a LEO, I'm embarassed to hear this type of thinking and behavior still happens. But I know it does, happened to me as well, only I was stereotyped by the sportbike I was riding that day, (instead of my Harley) by the highway patrol, after I was identified as a cop too... cracked me up. Anyway, hopefully the locals will get the message sometime that not all bikers are bad. Maybe someone on the inside will get a bike and start to change their thinking from the inside.

Old 08-10-2011, 09:21 PM
tx-skydiver
Road Warrior
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by BassCatcher
Texas? You got that much trouble in Texas? What is the world coming to?
"CENTRAL Texas. Its like Hazzard County over there in some of those smaller towns.

Old 08-10-2011, 10:11 PM
mhern08
Cruiser
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

As a 25 yr LEO in Texas- I cannot believe what i just read. I like prolly everybody else thought them days were over!! Even in small towns unless yall were 1%ers cops aint got time to mess with small stuff like a party in the park. Im certainly not anti-cop(obviously) but yall should all file complaints on those officers to the city. NOT the police depts. If nothin else it'll get there attention about what the dept does. The squeaky wheel gets the grease especially in local politics!!

Old 08-11-2011, 02:26 AM
DZLDR
Road Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You are not going to solve anything on a forum, other than venting and perhaps pissing a few people off, crying about LEO's taking your picture and going through your trash, pulling you over if you have a patch on, and so on and so forth. In Washington State, we had enough! We got together, and with the help of the C.O.C. we got a House Bill passed that prevents Barney Fife and the rest of his Cornfield cousin LEO's from doing what was described by the OP that started this thread.

here is the link for the Texas COC http://www.coctx.org/
most states have them. If you don't like what is going on in your state, get off your *** and do something about it or STFU!
of course as always...that's "my" opinion

Old 08-11-2011, 06:31 AM
IzzoQuazzo
Retired Admin

Received 9,041 Likes on 3,711 Posts

Time for a lock. We don't allow LEO bashing on HD Forums and this thread has come much to close to it several times.