General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Are we all "thugs" :)

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2011, 06:52 PM
justanotherjim
Road Master

Location: kingman AZ. We aren't in hell, but you can see it from here!!!
Received 62 Likes on 21 Posts

I'm a thug everyday!
Tired
Hot
Ugly
Grumpy

Old 06-23-2011, 07:10 PM
BLKBAGGER
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

My Daughter is 26 now but back when she was 18 I rode up to my house finding her and her boyfriend that I had never met sitting on the bench in front of the house. He had his hands all over her and was shocked when I walked up and said "If that's the only interest you have in my daughter you can just get the hell out of here" He literally got up and ran away. My Daughter laughed her *** off and thanked me for weeding them out so well.

Old 06-23-2011, 07:19 PM
Jackie Paper
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 4,973 Likes on 4,165 Posts

Since you have not met him yet my guess is your daughter told you this. My bet is she just said it to get a reaction from you. Bet if her boyfriend knew what what she said to you he would be saying Oh No to himself. Not too many boyfriends want to **** off the girfriends father. Quite a few daughters like to crank up old dad once in a while. It's fun for them.
Just my opinion of course.

Old 06-23-2011, 07:29 PM
badwhine
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 8 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Rockrat
Had to laugh at my daughters new boyfriend. When he found out I ride a Harley, he said I was a "thug" (stike one!). Then I found out he kind of likes the Yankees (Strike two!!--Red Sox fan here!!!, Daughter isn't happy with him because of his choice in teams either, must have raised her right)

Haven't even met him, yet, and already he is off on the wrong foot.

So, are we "thugs" cause we ride Harleys?

A few days later, he decided we weren't "thugs" just cause we ride Harleys, but I really think he was trying to "make peace" kind of, but he has a ways to go right now. Maybe our HOG chapter should go on a "road trip" to say "HI".
You are not thugs. You are a bunch of riders looking for the ???////?/ Ride on, Ride on...

Old 06-23-2011, 07:59 PM
MisterPX
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm not a thug, I'm a goon.

Goon 7 actually, if you watch teh old Batman TV series

Old 06-23-2011, 08:11 PM
5****
Banned

Most of today's youth are smart enough to know that today's HD riders aren't thugs. The weekend warriors who dress like pirates and attend HOG meetings are harmless. Most wear doo-rags because they have no hair lol. The "uniform" consists of jeans, the chain drive wallet, the vest [with run pins, HOG patches,engineer or snoot boots, and at least 1 bandana], is all mid-life crisis non-sence. Most can't change there own oil, to be honest. never mind work on there own bike. But as long as they are having fun in their make-believe world, who cares. Kind of funny how it all changes when the real patch holders show up for an event, tho. Gotta love posers.

Old 06-23-2011, 10:40 PM
Bricklayer
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 2,822 Likes on 1,467 Posts

If you see him again ask him if he likes animals especially dogs, if he doesn't STRIKE 3, kick him to the curb.

Old 06-23-2011, 11:30 PM
jthepipeguy38
Cruiser

So, are we "thugs" cause we ride Harley's.
na!! But I make damn sure the guys my daughters are around think so. So far I have managed to make 2 if them **** theirselves!!

Old 06-24-2011, 12:07 AM
brutalbrad
Road Warrior
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Had to laugh at my daughters new boyfriend. When he found out I ride a Harley, he said I was a "thug" (stike one!). Then I found out he kind of likes the Yankees (Strike two!!--Red Sox fan here!!!, Daughter isn't happy with him because of his choice in teams either, must have raised her right)

Haven't even met him, yet, and already he is off on the wrong foot.

So, are we "thugs" cause we ride Harleys?

A few days later, he decided we weren't "thugs" just cause we ride Harleys, but I really think he was trying to "make peace" kind of, but he has a ways to go right now. Maybe our HOG chapter should go on a "road trip" to say "HI".
Red Sox fans are a bunch of cursed THUGS.

Old 06-24-2011, 12:32 AM
frenchman
Elite HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

I'm with the rest of the bunch here. Let him believe that you're a thug. And tell your daughter to insist on the use of condoms, so those yankees don't breed more then really necessary.
Yankees... What's next? Showing up in a JETS jersey?

Quick Reply: Are we all "thugs" :)