General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Pinwall Cycle OH.

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2012, 01:33 PM
Kowan
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by tOSUSteve
Guess this awoke Mrs. PinWall....
LoL, I was thinking she was at least dating him.

Old 01-19-2012, 01:36 PM
schumacher
Club Member
Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts

yeh...this story had a happy ending. why dredge it up?

Old 03-30-2015, 02:09 AM
WyoGrizzlyBear
Stage I
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I know this is an old thread, and glad things have been worked out,, I used to work for Pinwall cycles before they moved to massilon,,, they used to be in strasburg ohio, I no longer live there myself... I do know however I was suppose to be trained in a position when this post was going on, and Chuck, the dismantler was not doing a very good job,, mislabeling things, and trying to cover his own rear...Very dis-respectful, and not very loyal to the company,,, I do know if he still works there, they have made a mistake and even after all these years, if he is still there,, but, by now, the company would have caught on,,, but, some parts he would take off, and keep for his own bike later on down the road... and I really hope they have gotten rid of him... and training someone for that position is very hard,, because they do have to learn every single part to the motorcycle, and its not like they are actually certified,,, they dont have to be,,, I hope with there new building in massilon they dont have chuck anymore, and they do well...
Good luck Pinwall cycles.... did like the idea of working for your company, even though it wasnt a regular job, no one paid me for the couple weeks I was there,, because it was a contractor position evidently, according to chuck,,, and according to him it was suppose to be 9 dollars an hour,,, and at that time, I was just his helper... when I was suppose to be dismantling myself.. I knew motorcycles back then, and I was certified in small engines ( aka everything from motorcycles to lawn mowers ),,,, when chuck told me I wouldnt be getting paid because I was a contractor, not an employee,,, I wasted my time being there, and could had a real job to support my wife and kids.... I dont blame pinwall cycles, I blame chuck,,,, and if that was the case, he should have payed me out of his earnings....