General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Pinwall Cycle OH.

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2011, 11:19 PM
j1mmy
Elite HDF Member
Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts

i live 5 min from pinwall..they just moved to a new building and i think the place is a wreck rite now.everything is scattered thru a huge half renovated warehouse.there shipping dept is a dark dirty desk next to a trucking door with random shelves spread thruout the building.the new showroom is a dark closet with 6 half stocked shelves and a counter in it.they have high hopes but they arnt there yet.i always look at parts they are selling before agreeing to buy them..some parts are a great deal,others are so over priced its crazy..and everything they sell is damaged in someway..i think any thing still in good shape must be sold somewhere else..the new building is on cherry street in Massillon Ohio,in the old canton elevator building,next door to Massillon autowrecking..other then that the only phone number i know of is on there website

Last edited by j1mmy; 06-22-2011 at 11:25 PM.
Old 06-23-2011, 07:11 AM
dogcop727
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hahahaha. You are not getting my hopes up here. The part I bought was new so I am guessing they are only the middle man on this deal. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Originally Posted by j1mmy
i live 5 min from pinwall..they just moved to a new building and i think the place is a wreck rite now.everything is scattered thru a huge half renovated warehouse.there shipping dept is a dark dirty desk next to a trucking door with random shelves spread thruout the building.the new showroom is a dark closet with 6 half stocked shelves and a counter in it.they have high hopes but they arnt there yet.i always look at parts they are selling before agreeing to buy them..some parts are a great deal,others are so over priced its crazy..and everything they sell is damaged in someway..i think any thing still in good shape must be sold somewhere else..the new building is on cherry street in Massillon Ohio,in the old canton elevator building,next door to Massillon autowrecking..other then that the only phone number i know of is on there website

Old 06-23-2011, 12:52 PM
j1mmy
Elite HDF Member
Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts

they had a nice big showroom at the old building where they could go pick the item off a shelf and ship it out..there is supposed to be a bigger nicer showroom going up in the new building,i have been all thru the new building and never seen it yet.nothing is done yet so it is all a mess..they weren't supposed to move till the new building was done late this summer,but they totally moved a few months ago and really wernt ready..they can order new stuff,they stock some new stuff also,a lot of the stuff looks like old stock from other businesses that closed down. i have found some good deals there but always had to clean the part up first.most of the stuff they sell new is way overpriced.i dont think the owner has much idea what he is doing..like the idiot that bought the shop i worked at,he ran a 35yo bike shop into the ground in a year and a half.you know,the guy does live around here,it makes me wonder if he opened a new shop??

Last edited by j1mmy; 06-23-2011 at 12:57 PM.
Old 06-24-2011, 09:38 PM
bikerlaw
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 487 Likes on 355 Posts

Just wanted to update you guys. My bars did in fact show up today. They were packaged great and came in perfect condition. They are exactly as described in the ebay auction and came with the original tags. They were even drilled for internal wiring, which I didn't even expect. Now I just have to decide whether I want to internally wire them......
Anyways, no complaints. I am a happy customer.

Old 06-24-2011, 11:53 PM
Grummpy Bear
Tourer

Good to here it worked out.
You never know it's kind of a crap shoot with e-bay sometimes.

Old 06-25-2011, 07:46 AM
dogcop727
Road Master

Here's my update. Finally made contact and they sold me a product they no longer carry. They will TRY and get me a refund. This may get ugly.

Old 06-27-2011, 08:06 AM
dogcop727
Road Master

Pinwall made it right with me. Sent me refund via paypal.

Old 01-19-2012, 01:05 PM
3512bikerchick
Stage I

I live 15 minutes from PinWall and have delt with them for the past probably 7 years, I have never had an issue with them or their parts. You sir must not be very well educated on them and therefor should NOT be posting things that you have NO idea about. They did in fact move to a bigger place, I myself was in there in June as well. They do have shelves, however the shelves house the parts The showroom (as any human being with common sense) knows that renovation does NOT happen overnight and that there are some things that can delay that sort of thing. I however, was in there in August and the showroom was complete and beautiful (all 7000 sq feet of it) The ownerS obviously know what THEY are doing. I am happy that they are around I have bought many parts from them. I have not only delt with them in person but have also bought from them on ebay, Being a woman I tend to read everything and mostly being "used parts" I know that they are a Salvage dealer and that is why their parts are not always in perfect condition. I also was looking for some parts for my old sporty and seen them on ebay, yeah there were some damages however they could be fixed. I compared the part that I wanted, (I thought may have been priced to high) to a brand new one and I new that i was getting a better deal pinwall. So you should go in now and check it out it looks amazing. And FYI. In the future, if you look up on the right you will see abc with a check mark, that is called spell check. You should use it next time. And should also know your facts before you start bashing on companies. The "new showroom" you were speaking of, had you have paid attention stated "temporary showroom"

Old 01-19-2012, 01:26 PM
tOSUSteve
Road Master
Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Guess this awoke Mrs. PinWall....

Originally Posted by 3512bikerchick
I live 15 minutes from PinWall and have delt with them for the past probably 7 years, I have never had an issue with them or their parts. You sir must not be very well educated on them and therefor should NOT be posting things that you have NO idea about. They did in fact move to a bigger place, I myself was in there in June as well. They do have shelves, however the shelves house the parts The showroom (as any human being with common sense) knows that renovation does NOT happen overnight and that there are some things that can delay that sort of thing. I however, was in there in August and the showroom was complete and beautiful (all 7000 sq feet of it) The ownerS obviously know what THEY are doing. I am happy that they are around I have bought many parts from them. I have not only delt with them in person but have also bought from them on ebay, Being a woman I tend to read everything and mostly being "used parts" I know that they are a Salvage dealer and that is why their parts are not always in perfect condition. I also was looking for some parts for my old sporty and seen them on ebay, yeah there were some damages however they could be fixed. I compared the part that I wanted, (I thought may have been priced to high) to a brand new one and I new that i was getting a better deal pinwall. So you should go in now and check it out it looks amazing. And FYI. In the future, if you look up on the right you will see abc with a check mark, that is called spell check. You should use it next time. And should also know your facts before you start bashing on companies. The "new showroom" you were speaking of, had you have paid attention stated "temporary showroom"

Old 01-19-2012, 01:31 PM
shimmon
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by tOSUSteve
Guess this awoke Mrs. PinWall....
i was thinking the same thing, brought this post back from the dead... and i didnt see any bashing before she came in

Quick Reply: Pinwall Cycle OH.