General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Uncomfortable riding with my daughter – funny story

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2011, 07:41 AM
HOG_0308
Road Warrior
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

My little girl is 15 going on 25. She is the captain of the volleyball team at her high school. The first time I went to one of her games I could not believe the uniform they were wearing. What they called shorts hardly covered anything. I was appalled. All the horn dogs hanging around watching and talking about this and that, how they would this and that… a few weeks later she asked if she could go to the movies with some of the football team members. The volleyball team and the football team were going as a big movie night. The coaches were all going. I asked to meet one of the parents who were chaperoning.

The boy she was going to the movies with and his father pulled up in a van with about ten kids. I was in the garage working on my Harley and happened to be cleaning my AR15 and a Glock 22, 23 and my Springfield XD45 tactical. This chitbag walked in, both had their hats sideways, pants hanging around their *** and the kid said, “Yo is Briana ready.” I took one look at both of them and could believe my eyes.

I asked the dad who he was. He said he was the kid’s dad. I couldn't believe it. I told them to make sure the gate was closed as they left and they needed to take the hats back to where the got them from. I told them the morons sewed the bills on sideways and they look like effing dumb asses. I also said to pull their paints up I was tired of looking at their chitty tighty whites and I have only been looking at them for two minutes. I told the father, if his kid ever came around my daughter again I would violate my parolee and I would make the time I spent in administrative segregating well worth it.

I looked down at my scooter and kept working. They didn’t say a thing other than the father looked at his kid and said, “Lets get the hell out of here.”

It was three weeks before my daughter talked to me again, but she got over it….

Last edited by HOG_0308; 06-11-2011 at 07:45 AM.
Old 06-11-2011, 07:42 AM
tx-skydiver
Road Warrior
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Doc G
mine is nine months so my plan is to treasure every day before this rude awakening hits me. when i found out we were having a girl one of the first things i thought of was this, immediately followed by the idea that moving into the country before the above listed takes place is now a must.
Be careful with that. Out in the country there isn't alot to do. Well...except drink shine and have sex.

Old 06-11-2011, 08:55 AM
mavrickFLHR
Road Master
Received 31 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by rpbrown
Become real good friends with Mr. Smith and Mr. Wesson or Mr. Glock.

When my oldest was 13 she brought her first "boy friend" home to meet us. I was "cleaning some of my guns when they got there.

oh yea.. that's funny and I'm glad I'm not the only one.. actually, my daughter who's now 24 and married.. was a competitive smallbore shooter from about 10 years old... so more often then not.. she was the one who started on the gun thing.. like.. "and like.. oh yea, check out my dad's AR's".. gotta love it.

Cheers

mavrick

Old 06-11-2011, 09:57 AM
Lost1
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts

Both my girls are grown up & gone, but I remember the dating days. Some tough times, but everyone made it out alive, LOL...

To those still raising theirs, it'll turn out one of three ways:
They'll join a convent
They'll settle down with Mr. Right and raise a family
They'll wind up as someone's avatar on HD Forums