General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Just picked up some nylon FXRG pants

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2006, 05:06 PM
cosmicHD
Road Warrior
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Just picked up some nylon FXRG pants

I think they will be excellent for my cold weather riding. When it hits below 40 degrees -- these suckers and my electric gear are going on.

Plus, they may be nice in the summer when I am going somewherre and want to wear shorts.

I ended up getting a size that is one size bigger than my normal waist and one size smaller than my normal inseam on jeans. Go figure...makes no sense -- but they were plenty long when I sat down.

The fit pretty good and feel very durable. Not real tight in the waist, more on the looser side. But I tried them on with dress slacks on -- not jeans and thermals etc. Plus with the included suspenders, they feel fine.

Glad I found a pair to try on. I kept thinking I'd need a different size if ordered online. It was nice to actually try a pair on. I think if I ordered my "normal" size, they be snug in the waist and too long in the inseam. That would not be good when I put on thermals, jeans and tucked a fleece in.

FXRG......pricey, but seemingly the way to go.

I think I may save up to buy the jacket now. It zips right into the pants.

Old 11-01-2006, 05:13 PM
anubisss
Banned
Received 17 Likes on 12 Posts
Default RE: Just picked up some nylon FXRG pants

Congrats. I have gotten a pair of "Easy Ride" brand pants. They are black nylon and have 3M Scotchlite on them. they are sorta like bibs in the sense that they come up past my belly button. They look extremely warm. I think the company went out of business as I got them at Salvation Army for $40. Tags still intact and all. Anyway, if it ever gets cold here, I'll try em out. I can't find a link on google. Musta gone under...