General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Wake up Riders.....

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2011, 08:39 AM
simpkinst
Road Warrior
Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Wake up Riders.....

I posted this in responce to all the animal/bike collision posts that are popping up here now that summer has finally arived. Since so many are having this issue - I decided to create a new post so all you riders can join the battle.......

<original>
Hey - I'm doing my best to kill every freakin deer and turkey in Ohio. These are not mere coincedenses...Its an all out war being waged by the animal kingdom to wipe out the human race.

Look really close at that next deer that jumps out in your path - you will see the kamikazze head band. You could also hear their war cry if your damn exhausts were'nt so loud.

Do you not think it's strange that squirrals inhabit every tree in suburia? These are their scouts, gathering information on when the bikers leave and return. Don't laugh, I know you've seen them looking in your windows and watching you leave in the morning. That hole in the tree is not a home. Come on, who lives in a tree? Its a communications center used to inform their troops of your movements.

What do you think makes more sense? Racoons love the taste of rotting garbage, or there're just shifting through the trash looking for intell? Do you actaully believe Racoons are a product of evolution to become highly intellagent animals with little hands? My ***...these are highly trained intellegance officers. How else can you explain them opening a garage window in the middle of the night, going through all your stuff, then leaving with no traces, all done while wearing their little face masks to avoid being identified.

Wake up and smell the coffee people. Every member here needs to hit the woods in the fall and take some of these bastards out. It's time to even up the numbers. I see it as just an added bonus they taste so yummy....

hmmm.....that's a good idea. I think I'll throw some backstraps on the grill tonight. It'll send a nice message to this little red bastard staring in my window as I type this.

Yes, I'm talking to you, you little rat bastard. I'm coming for you and all your fuzzy friends. Feel my wrath you pinko commy bastards.

We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore. We will be united in our common interests. Perhaps it's fate that today is the Fourth of June, and we will once again be fighting for our freedom... Not from tyranny, oppression, or persecution... but from animals.

We are fighting for our right to live. To exist. And should we win the day, the Fourth of June will no longer be known as an American holiday, but as the day the world declared in one voice: "We will not go quietly into the night!" We will not vanish without a fight! We're going to live on!

Who's joining me?

Old 06-05-2011, 09:56 AM
kiltiemon
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Old 06-05-2011, 10:20 AM
skulltrainharley
Road Warrior
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I think someone needs some shade! ... ever heard of cause and effect some call it life (kismet) ... we share a planet man! ... they dont have a mortgage so they gotta live in the woods

Old 06-05-2011, 10:25 AM
vet767
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Why wait. Start w the freakin squirrels. F**Kin rats with a bushy tail

Old 06-05-2011, 10:36 AM
TORQUEY
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 175 Likes on 127 Posts

Originally Posted by skulltrainharley
I think someone needs some shade! ... ever heard of cause and effect some call it life (kismet) ... we share a planet man! ... they dont have a mortgage so they gotta live in the woods

True indeed. Nevertheless, if they could STAY in the woods..............

Old 06-05-2011, 01:04 PM
simpkinst
Road Warrior
Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by skulltrainharley
shade? nope, just bored. Bike is out of commision for the weekend due to a oil leak. Looks like I folded an o-ring on one of the pushrod covers when I did my cam swap...damn oil all over the place and no o-ring to replace.

Just tryin to come up with the best solution to get all the damn oil of my saddlebag.

And, just thinking -what freakin time zone is this forums server in? I'm in EST and this time states hours ahead. In Europe or are the IT geeks to lazy to set correct time?

Old 06-05-2011, 04:56 PM
Softtail Deluxe
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'd rather just take my favorite firearm to woods . Squirrels are tastey little rats .......never ate a coon , but you can still get a few bucks for the pelt ..........Deer ............mmmm burgers , steaks ,roasts , ribs , deer noodles are the bomb baby ! !