General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

I am totally pi$$ed!

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2011, 07:18 AM
blackmetal415
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

what part of pacific u from

Old 06-01-2011, 07:49 AM
Lost1
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by cdestuck
...As to the bitsh that lies her tail off......I would be payin her a nite visit.
Exactly what I was thinking.

Old 06-01-2011, 08:03 AM
pilgrim08
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That's Bullsh**! Hope it works out for ya.

Old 06-01-2011, 08:16 AM
babalu
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

never ever ever give someone the benefit of the doubt they will ALWAYS f*ck you over.

my wife got rear-ended by a guy and let him go because he said he worked for a body shop and will fix it etc... i was so pissed i told her we just got completely screwed. luckily she did insist on his real name address (from license), phone number (tested it there), so i was able to drive to his house and sort it out. he didn't have insurance at all but paid me cash (still about $400 short for the repairs but better than nothing).

if i'm rear-ended i would get a police report stating cause of the accident, i don't believe a cop won't come to an accident call even just to get you your police report. it keeps the courts running smoother when a cop states who was at fault in an accident.

Last edited by babalu; 06-01-2011 at 08:20 AM.
Old 06-01-2011, 12:34 PM
SgtThump
Road Warrior
Received 57 Likes on 44 Posts

Was the girl hot or AT LEAST somewhat "doable?" If so, I say a few of us track her down and gang rape her.

Old 06-01-2011, 01:03 PM
Daddy-O
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Farmers is the absolute worst. Even if they accept full responsibility, they will insist that aftermarket or reconditioned parts be used for the repair and that is all they will cover. For an auto claim, we had to sue the other party for the difference in cost of original parts. We won but still haven't seen any of the money.

Last edited by Daddy-O; 06-01-2011 at 01:06 PM.
Old 06-01-2011, 01:14 PM
oldairboater
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

+1 Every time someone else's insurance has been Farmers. It has always been a fight tooth and nail for every cent. I hate that company and everyone that works for the crooks. Insurance companies should be scrutinized by law as the crooks they are.
Originally Posted by spookeg
Farmers absolutely the worst insurance in the entire country. Good luck with the courts!

Old 06-01-2011, 02:31 PM
Boyer8
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default I feel your pain!!

I feel your pain. I was rear ended April 4th by a cager!! Coming into an intersection lights green the car in front of me stops because of traffic stopping. I stop, the 20 yr old dumbass behind me texting on his phone plows into the back of me... It threw me from the bike and as I lay on the road he sticks his head out of his cage and asks if i would like him to pull over. I had a sore back and neck for a month but not a scratch on me.

My Harley Dealer picked up the bike from the accident and it was $4,500 to fix it. Here is the bad news. It happened April 4th and I got my bike back May 28th. The dealer told me on avg it would take 12 WEEKS to get the rear fender. They said Harley only paints certain colors ever so often. So, you have to wait until that color comes up..... Ughhh...
I hope you color comes up quick!!!

Old 06-01-2011, 03:41 PM
Unome
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Gonzy
I did put a claim on my policy. They paid, less the deductible, no medical. So far I am out my deductible and inconvenience, etc. My insurance, Progressive, now puts in for an arbitration so that they can be paid for the entire claim, hopefully my deductible too but I doubt it.
When my truck was totalled, my insurance company paid for it and sued the other guy's insurance. They got their money.

Old 06-01-2011, 03:53 PM
schumacher
Club Member
Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts

that really bites.

still have her info?

Quick Reply: I am totally pi$$ed!